Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

Some new results are up for the latest patch.

Guys i'm new at the tactic testing site but i don't see the Aviator tactic from Lisa in there even tho it was 1 or 2 days ago is it planned like this?

Guys i'm new at the tactic testing site but i don't see the Aviator tactic from Lisa in there even tho it was 1 or 2 days ago is it planned like this?

That's because the game updated, so we are re-testing all the tactics on the new game version :)

here we are with another question. One of StephenHK tactics has been tested. but he has uploaded 4 resources to it. how do i know which tactic specifically has been tested? or do all 4 have been tested? but do they then have the same results? etc?

here we are with another question. One of StephenHK tactics has been tested. but he has uploaded 4 resources to it. how do i know which tactic specifically has been tested? or do all 4 have been tested? but do they then have the same results? etc?

That is a very good question. A fix will be released soon.

@Luigi

Will the Aviator tactic get tested again soon? since my Team trained for this Tactic the whole season and i don't know if its still worth to keep it since maybe the tactic got outdated.

Will the Aviator tactic get tested again soon? since my Team trained for this Tactic the whole season and i don't know if its still worth to keep it since maybe the tactic got outdated.

I'm sure it will still be good.

Fixed. It will now download the tactic that was tested.

Only six tactics tested yet? And i see big differences between underdog and subtop, same tactics are either brilliant or useless if you look at the stars... Or is the testing still under construction? At this moment it's not very helpfull... ;)

Only six tactics tested yet? And i see big differences between underdog and subtop, same tactics are either brilliant or useless if you look at the stars... Or is the testing still under construction? At this moment it's not very helpfull... ;)

That's unfair. We have more than 6 tests completed but we're fixing bugs + we had more than 6 tested yesterday but then SI released two hotfixes that took FMRTE down for a few hours.

That's unfair. We have more than 6 tests completed but we're fixing bugs + we had more than 6 tested yesterday but then SI released two hotfixes that took FMRTE down for a few hours.
You're right, i was formulating it too negative. I have respect for the efforts you're doing, and the new lay-out looks amazing, so keep up the good work. I just wait untill more tactics are tested.
Can you say something about the big differences between subtop and underdog, for the same tactics?

Can you provide more feedback on your thoughts about the difference between underdog/subtops and the star system and the testing not being helpful?
Thanks ;)

I got 1 little suggestion: Maybe you guys should always test the most downloaded tactics first with every version since many players probably use exactly those. After you finished some of them its okay too test the new ones :D. Btw. nice Website you got there i like the new changes :)

I got 1 little suggestion: Maybe you guys should always test the most downloaded tactics first with every version since many players probably use exactly those. After you finished some of them its okay too test the new ones :D. Btw. nice Website you got there i like the new changes :)

Good suggestion, we will look into it. ?

Can you provide more feedback on your thoughts about the difference between underdog/subtops and the star system and the testing not being helpful?
Thanks ;)

Sure:
1. There are four tactics (in subtop) with a difference of 57 points out of 80 matches, but they are all 5 star. I think the differences are too big to rate them the same amount of stars.
2. All current tactics are at leat 4 stars in subtop, but very bad in underdog. That seems strange to me. Can you give some more insights in what the test differences are between underdog and subtop? That may help in interpreting the results.

Excuses my bad english btw :)

*edit: i know it's still early days, so maybe it becomes more clear after many more tactics are tested... I'm a little bit impatient because i am struggling with Fulham.. ;)
But is Fulham subtop or underdog? That makes a big difference in choosing a tactic apparently..

Last edited:
On the other side, this could lead to a testing queue monopolization by tactics from famous creators.
Hoping SI stops releasing hotfix every day, I think this first "bottleneck" will be left behind in few days of intense testing :)