Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

I just checked it out for the first time. Looks awesome. Excited to see more tactics tested, and of course, how the knap vs lisa competition pans out. ;)

It is indeed live, we're just fixing some kinks. This isn't the end though, we now have a lot of development to do and a lot of features to introduce.

- When i am on the tactics screen, i need to press the 'tactic' button to go to the actual tactic itself. We either should have the option to or click the name and go to the tactic (currently clicking the name will fold out the name if it's long), or press the graphical formation to go to the tactic aswell. I prefer the last one, clicking on the picture. Keeping the 'tactic' button obviously.

- Since there is a graphical formation, we should have the option to 'filter' formations, if i was to look for a 4231, i could filter into 4231 and only have those show up.

- the dark version looks better imo. it's so much softer on the eyes.

- is the star rating relative to the other ratings?

- it's honoustly amazing that this is all automated! and you guys are amazing for making this. don't take any of my points as bad, because i'm just trying to push it to being even better than it already is.

LOVE TO ALL WHO HAS MADE THIS ???

- When i am on the tactics screen, i need to press the 'tactic' button to go to the actual tactic itself. We either should have the option to or click the name and go to the tactic (currently clicking the name will fold out the name if it's long), or press the graphical formation to go to the tactic aswell. I prefer the last one, clicking on the picture. Keeping the 'tactic' button obviously.

- Since there is a graphical formation, we should have the option to 'filter' formations, if i was to look for a 4231, i could filter into 4231 and only have those show up.

- the dark version looks better imo. it's so much softer on the eyes.

- is the star rating relative to the other ratings?

- it's honoustly amazing that this is all automated! and you guys are amazing for making this. don't take any of my points as bad, because i'm just trying to push it to being even better than it already is.

LOVE TO ALL WHO HAS MADE THIS ???

1. Formation filtering is coming. As we parse formations directly from the game, it's taking a little longer to implement.

2. Dark version FTW, but it's good to have both.

3. An explanation of how testing works and how we rate tactics is in the works.

4. Thank you!

question how long does it take before more tactics are added. or is that automated aswell

- another thing to add. if possible, add a 'column' that could be a filter or sorter, of which way the tactic plays. Is it gegenpress, is it tiki-taka etc.
If possible. You all probably are already on this but just making sure because i could forget.
Will be fun to watch the roadmap and see how far ahead you guys are already.

- another thing to add. if possible, add a 'column' that could be a filter or sorter, of which way the tactic plays. Is it gegenpress, is it tiki-taka etc.
If possible. You all probably are already on this but just making sure because i could forget.
Will be fun to watch the roadmap and see how far ahead you guys are already.

Tags are on the roadmap, we'll be using the game database to generate them though, and also stats of how a tactic performs.

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask... I apologize if it's a mistake.
How can I add a second tactic version without opening a new thread?
thanks

I'm not sure this is the right place to ask... I apologize if it's a mistake.
How can I add a second tactic version without opening a new thread?
thanks

On your existing resource, there should be some edit options

We're a day into testing, and there's already a new Match Engine. I guess it's time to start over...
We're just waiting for FMRTE to update and then we'll get the engine rolling again.