Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

Are you sure? I used the KNAP tactics as well but I don't find good results is it just unlucky? o.o

Do you buy players to fit the tactic?

1st huge issue I see from people which can't have success is:

Scouting & Buying players

Having problems with Knap tactics too even tho i'm pretty good at scouting and buying players :(

Testing now VENOM & FAITH 41212 P100CC with Arminia Media Pred. 18th

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Original Squad

====

I can't even to imagine if I will build a squad based on TI, PI, Roles for this tactic.

====

Arminia is my tested team for Bundesliga for tactics & training.

====

Final Result (with training)

Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:
Are you testing game by game or instant result?

Holiday between month to month, so AM picks the squad. I am only come back to apply monthly training, because I was testing a training - not the tactic alone.

No FMRTE or IGE used, because I was testing training. For my surprise, Arminia finished 3rd with specific training. With other training the best I got so far was 5th place.

- I don't like instant result.

So you dont play the games,this is the problem already for knap tactics. They just good on holiday or instant result. I m telling this.

I can get better results playing the game by the way.
If the **** AM can achieve 3rd place....

:cool:

last update was almost 12 hours ago? don't think that is supposed to happen unless i've missed something

The game crashed on our test server and @Luigi was travelling so couldn't fix it right away. Happens sometimes, you know how FM is. ?

The game crashed on our test server and @Luigi was travelling so couldn't fix it right away. Happens sometimes, you know how FM is. ?
PLS hurry up we cant wait for much better tactic :p above 350 Total PTS maybe :)

I have my tactic to be tested for more than a week and it hasn't been yet. They've tested tactics that came after mine. I find it very unfair.

I have my tactic to be tested for more than a week and it hasn't been yet. They've tested tactics that came after mine. I find it very unfair.

It's just random order, so sometimes it'll be yours first. The bot just grabs whatever tactic it likes! :LOL:

It shouldn't be like that. The most logical was in the order of posting

If someone posted 40 tactics in a row, nobody would have their tactic tested for 2 days except that one person. It's not fair either. That's why we opted random (for now)

No worries! i'm just letting you guys know these things if any of you wouldn't have noticed yet.
anyways, amazing work as always!

Just une question stupide. Je ne joue qu'au meilleur moment. Are the tested tactics as efficient in "best moments"?

Just une question stupide. Je ne joue qu'au meilleur moment. Are the tested tactics as efficient in "best moments"?

I'm not sure what you mean, sorry

[QUOTE = "Liam, message: 2508053, membre: 1"]
Je ne sais pas ce que tu veux dire, désolé
[/CITATION]
I want to know if we need to have instant result or be on holliday to have the same results ? ?

The point of testing league, isn't to have same results. @Luigi people being confused here. ;)