Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

So, total matches for Subtop - Underdog is 80 which means that the ULTIMATE points is 240 (win all matches).

#1 for Subtop is KNAP V&F RMD with 200 points.
#1 for Underdog is DUKE 4-3-3 with 155 points.

Umm 0 points is the top tactic, I think this is a bug

Did tactic testing stop? Last update was yesterday before 5:00 AM.

Did tactic testing stop? Last update was yesterday before 5:00 AM.
I was waiting for enough tactics to be uploaded, since we managed to get even with them and there was nothing else to test :D

I'll restart it in an hour or so

I'm new at tactic creation I used to download all of them.
Have been really fun trying to create or recreate real life tactics, although I don't know how to test them properly with a decent team and simulate a whole season.
Can you guys help me? How should I test it?
I can't test it on my save properly since I'm on 3rd division of Portugal and my players aren't really that good.

I'm new at tactic creation I used to download all of them.
Have been really fun trying to create or recreate real life tactics, although I don't know how to test them properly with a decent team and simulate a whole season.
Can you guys help me? How should I test it?
I can't test it on my save properly since I'm on 3rd division of Portugal and my players aren't really that good.

Everything you need is here: https://beta.fm-base.co.uk/testing-database-fm21/

Thanks, that is what I was looking for couldn't find it somehow, thanks bro

Just a question,how do I simulate the season? Should I go on holidays till the end of it?

Can't find any video of people testing tactics with this method, I suggest the staff to do a quick tutorial video how to use that tactic testing tool properly

Last edited:
Thanks, that is what I was looking for couldn't find it somehow, thanks bro

Just a question,how do I simulate the season? Should I go on holidays till the end of it?

The season ends May 31, different tacticians have different approaches:
I know for sure MrL played over and over the first 4/5 matches to tweak the tactic at best, spending tens of hours just tweaking it, and when he was happy he would test it on the whole league.
Other just do a tactic, simulate some matches, check the result, and repeat.

You can go on holidays freezing the whole league with FMRTE, but the result will not be equal to our testing since we have a little secret sauce that we put to have more consistency :D

Right, I'm gonna give it a try today, hope in next weeks have it finished thanks for your replys and help

It would be handy on the testing results page if u could filter on the most recent tactics tested I think, because I can’t find the most recent ones you have tested

It would be handy on the testing results page if u could filter on the most recent tactics tested I think, because I can’t find the most recent ones you have tested

You need to refresh sometimes even after loading the page, we've identified issues with the cache.

so im trying to use this method https://beta.fm-base.co.uk/testing-database-fm21/ for my tactic test but im kinda confused, i bought FMRTE and downloaded all those things in the guide but dont really know how to configure FMRTE to freeze player from injures and always be max fitness and shape can you help me? have been on google but not that many tutorials for FMRTE

so im trying to use this method https://beta.fm-base.co.uk/testing-database-fm21/ for my tactic test but im kinda confused, i bought FMRTE and downloaded all those things in the guide but dont really know how to configure FMRTE to freeze player from injures and always be max fitness and shape can you help me? have been on google but not that many tutorials for FMRTE

C:\BraCa Soft\FMRTE 21
and then click the Snowflake Icon in FMRTE and turn them all on.

seems like its not working everytime i try to heal the team i click on save but nothing changes on the game. FMRTE seems like its not working

seems like its not working everytime i try to heal the team i click on save but nothing changes on the game. FMRTE seems like its not working
FMRTE usually works after you hit continue, maybe that's the problem?

Did you purchase a license?