Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

Good work guys, happy to see testing back in full force. Is there any detail info on what teams are inside the test league and which is one is pick as the underdog and subtop team?

Btw, I would like to suggest to make the test page's default sorting to total points and GD. Currently everytime we open the test page it's sorted by rank and all the tactic with same ratings will be shown randomly and we have to manually sort it again everytime we open the page.

Good work guys, happy to see testing back in full force. Is there any detail info on what teams are inside the test league and which is one is pick as the underdog and subtop team?

We have prepared some documentation that will expand on my previous post where you can already get a basic understanding. You'll be able to download both the editor and the save file!

:D
We have prepared some documentation that will expand on my previous post where you can already get a basic understanding. You'll be able to download both the editor and the save file!

and the FMRTE filters! :LOL:

Not sure if it's stopped counting but in the past few hours, it's been stuck on 54 tactics!
EDIT: Nvm it just updated from 54 to 61
Also a suggestion, you should add tactics being currently tested and recently tested.

Last edited:
Love the new testing system, one question, is there a way to search by formation?

s67bniL.png

As there is no mention of any ME updates, we have decided to keep the table intact.

Love the new testing system, one question, is there a way to search by formation?

For the moment, no. Though you'll be surprised to see how much the website will change! Indeed, what you proposed is actually already in our roadmap!

Check out both functions "grid" and "list" in the beta website - I find it pretty easy to see the tactics layout :)

Just an honest question: Why is the "automated testing" taking such a long time? I submitted a tactic on Sunday, it's Thursday now and still hasn't been tested.

Is there a way to contribute resources to the testing? Compared to TFF's Hot Tub - who runs 456 games per tactic, this seems to take forever.

New site looks great well done guys

Is there a way to tell which StephenK 4-3-1-2 is which, there are a BBM version and a DLP version

Just an honest question: Why is the "automated testing" taking such a long time? I submitted a tactic on Sunday, it's Thursday now and still hasn't been tested.

Is there a way to contribute resources to the testing? Compared to TFF's Hot Tub - who runs 456 games per tactic, this seems to take forever.

We've already tested over 100 tactics, properly, over 160 "real" games and every time there is a hotfix, we have to wait for FMRTE to update.

Now, what's up with the abbreviations?

I think knap tactics results are unrealistic. I dont know how but he arranges tactics for instant result or holidays. His tactics absolutely incompatible to M.E. I dont have problem with author im honest.

I think knap tactics results are unrealistic. I dont know how but he arranges tactics for instant result or holidays. His tactics absolutely incompatible to M.E. I dont have problem with author im honest.

and yet here they are, top of our unbiased and impartial testing process

and yet here they are, top of our unbiased and impartial testing process
Are you sure? I used the KNAP tactics as well but I don't find good results is it just unlucky? o.o

Last edited:
last update was almost 12 hours ago? don't think that is supposed to happen unless i've missed something