Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

Ok, the scroll wheel may be only if set up, which OS do you have? With MacOS it's cmd + click.

Clicking the scroll wheel to open a link in a new tab works elsewhere for me just not on the tactics test; I'm on Windows 10.

We have over 400 tactics in queue... It will takes some days before all of them are gonna be tested :(
Sry about that

I still see some tactics what are posted recently are tested already and mine still not.

Also I dont see mz tactics are on que list!

Last edited:
F9 Viola Tactic after update.

Ffv2QFSCTSaCEfBVDleugA.png

First time I see Arminia win Bundesliga.
Arminia Media Pred. is relegation.

:unsure:

Is Testing going to re-start following the new match engine update?

Hey everyone, just want to talk about two things.

1. We are not "fixing the queue"

When we move everything over to our beta site, the queue will be fine and work fairly, but right now due to the complex nature of working between two different platforms (forum and beta site) and the fact everything is done automatically, it is not worth spending resources on that when instead we need to focus on getting the new platform fully developed and ready to handle users and discussions, as well as handle the history of users and discussions. We will also be able to put some cooler features in once this migration happens.

2. We are not restarting testing for the new patch

Nothing significant has changed, and we've run some re-tests but had no weird results, everything is within our accuracy margin of errors. Neil from SI also said nothing has changed ME-wise. So...we good.

Stay cool everyone!

Hey everyone, just want to talk about two things.

1. We are not "fixing the queue"

When we move everything over to our beta site, the queue will be fine and work fairly, but right now due to the complex nature of working between two different platforms (forum and beta site) and the fact everything is done automatically, it is not worth spending resources on that when instead we need to focus on getting the new platform fully developed and ready to handle users and discussions, as well as handle the history of users and discussions. We will also be able to put some cooler features in once this migration happens.

2. We are not restarting testing for the new patch

Nothing significant has changed, and we've run some re-tests but had no weird results, everything is within our accuracy margin of errors. Neil from SI also said nothing has changed ME-wise. So...we good.

Stay cool everyone!

Thanks so much for this Liam. I have been using the KNAP tactic at the top of the tactics table. After the ME update I have seen a big difference in results which is Odd if no changes made.

Thanks so much for this Liam. I have been using the KNAP tactic at the top of the tactics table. After the ME update I have seen a big difference in results which is Odd if no changes made.

Certainly odd, but could just be related to your save. All our re-tests showed that nothing has changed except ratings, as stated also by Neil on the SI forums.

Certainly odd, but could just be related to your save. All our re-tests showed that nothing has changed except ratings, as stated also by Neil on the SI forums.

Thanks Liam. Would love to know how other people are finding their tactics. A few people on the SI forum are saying they have noticed a difference in the new ME.

Thanks Liam. Would love to know how other people are finding their tactics. A few people on the SI forum are saying they have noticed a difference in the new ME.

No worries. In my opinion, it could be placebo. Tests and SI have confirmed no changes, so I don't know what to offer. We will do a few more tests! 👍

No worries. In my opinion, it could be placebo. Tests and SI have confirmed no changes, so I don't know what to offer. We will do a few more tests! 👍

Thanks Liam, I saw KNAP is making some tactics for 21.5.. Let us know if you see anything further in the tests and thanks for your help!

I dont trust in holiday mode tests!

I have re-run the F9 with Viola; had similar results with 7Arda7. In one test Arminia won the league - in other test was little higher from relegation. That tells me that the random factor has been increased a lot after 21.5

my 5 runs with knap's warrior 4-4-2 slightly better (stable) than F9 viola maybe it depends on formation etc.

Looks like all recently tested tactics in patch 21.5 ME have much lower points compared to previous version. Either the game has become much more harder or something is wrong with the testing (FMRTE working correctly?).

Take a look at the current test result
Appunti01.jpg

and below one, which is before patch 21.5 ME
Appunti02.jpg

We actually didn't update our testing server to the latest FM patch yet, due to internal tests suggesting that the ME didn't change a lot. So we're still testing with the 21.2.0 game version.

But it's interesting seeing that latest result are actually lower than newer :)

PS: I strongly suggest you to use Dark theme ui on the beta :D

Actually, the problem was not FMRTE not loading, but a different save loading. I'll delete the latest 48h of tests. Thanks for the heads up @dginola !