Let's talk about Tactic Testing for FM21

How do I get my uploaded tactic into the tactic testing queue?

It would perhaps help to limit knaps constant tactic spamming that seems to literally prohibit any variety in the tactic scene. His approach this year to release what feels like 50 different tactics a day - of which most are essentially the same - isn’t just bad for the community from my POV but doesn’t add any value besides the archetypes that he’s build. But to now see a 4231 105ecc and a 4231 107cc and a 4231 108eccc is pretty much a joke and drowns out a lot of other voices in the scene. I really respected knap in years past but what he’s done in 2021 is a joke and inconsiderate. This is just my opinion.

It would perhaps help to limit knaps constant tactic spamming that seems to literally prohibit any variety in the tactic scene. His approach this year to release what feels like 50 different tactics a day - of which most are essentially the same - isn’t just bad for the community from my POV but doesn’t add any value besides the archetypes that he’s build. But to now see a 4231 105ecc and a 4231 107cc and a 4231 108eccc is pretty much a joke and drowns out a lot of other voices in the scene. I really respected knap in years past but what he’s done in 2021 is a joke and inconsiderate. This is just my opinion.

I think we will definitely look into removing some. You can filter out Knap on the results site.

Hi guys, how do we know in the test if the tactic is for ME 21.5 our ME 21.4 ?

Testing stop? Not seen any new result updates since yesterday.

None of my tactics still not tested, more then 1 month passed away.

None of my tactics still not tested, more then 1 month passed away.

5 of your tactics are tested, if you don't have the "filter by author" option on the sidebar, refresh the site with ctrl + f5 and it should be there.

1611227332520.png

this are old tactics from older versions what are not in use for few months

there are other 4 what are in use for for some time

4-4-2-Modern target man

3-5-2- Pirate poacher

3-5-2- Atalanta tactic this one was released for example 22 December 202O

3-5-2-No10 tactic

Guys check this out its hot 433, let me know what you think cause its the best thing i ever created

Attachments

• olelbis 433.fmf
    43.2 KB · Views: 76
this are old tactics from older versions what are not in use for few months

there are other 4 what are in use for for some time

4-4-2-Modern target man

3-5-2- Pirate poacher

3-5-2- Atalanta tactic this one was released for example 22 December 202O

3-5-2-No10 tactic
I don't know, seems like they've stopped testing for a long time now. I submitted something 2 weeks ago, its still not on either

It's updated daily... There's a lot of tactics to get through.

Testing capacity will be reduced until 5th Feb as we need to do some maintenance to the automation and the testing server.

I believe it is possible, yes, but would that be very different compared to goal difference?

I believe it is possible, yes, but would that be very different compared to goal difference?

yes, if someone looks to keep clean sheets instead of looking to score 3+ goals every game... i think