Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Right, me and Nick have set up a thread where you can ask us for a custom db. After a lot of confusion on who's thread to pick from, this thread has been created and we are ready to take requests. We will accept:
Created Clubs
Created Players
Created Media Sources
Created Injuries
Created Leagues
Created Languages
Created Stadiums
More money (e.g. we can edit Bury's transfer budget to £200m for you cheats out there ;))
Created Awards

WE WILL NOT ACCEPT:
Graphics, e.g. facepacks, kits, match balls etc.
Time databases, e.g. 1970 database (takes too much time)

So start requesting, and we'll be here to help :)
Thanks guys.

anychance you could make a league for all the top teams under 21's?

yep, we are raring to go

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

i'll do this one

yep, we are raring to go

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------[/COLOR]

i'll do this one

Nice one, we have our first db making!

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Anymore?

oh, and btw, can an admin sticky this

Sorry if it appears that I'm not active much but my internet's being a ***** at the moment :S

And yeah I'd like an admin to sticky this please :) Much appreciated :)

No other request threads are stickied, so this one won't be either so it's fair.

You don't really want this stickied, as editing loads of databases that you will probably never use must get quite boring after a while.

any chanc of making a db with Beckham as 22 and stats he had around that time and same with Dean Windass when he was about 27... not realy sure if it would be realy simple or realy complicated...? (A)

any chanc of making a db with Beckham as 22 and stats he had around that time and same with Dean Windass when he was about 27... not realy sure if it would be realy simple or realy complicated...? (A)

That would require a lot of research mate, too much really. I could put their age down as you said, but fining out what their stats were like at those ages will be tough. I could increase their physical attributes if you want.

If you need any help I know quite a bit about the Editor and have 4/5 Hours a weeknight and most of the weekend online???

I keep asking this! What about one with Harchester United in it?

Could you make a DB with the best teams from the 'British Isles' e.g. Top 5 Rep Of Ireland Teams, Top 5 Welsh Teams, Top 5 Scottish Teams, Top 5 English Teams and Top 5 N. Irish Teams, then a lower tear with the next top 5 from each nation with 4 Promoted each year and 4 Relegated?

If you could do that i would **** in my pants.

That would require a lot of research mate, too much really. I could put their age down as you said, but fining out what their stats were like at those ages will be tough. I could increase their physical attributes if you want.

Just change his age to 22 and alter his CA accordingly, to what you think it was at that time?

Could you make a DB with the best teams from the 'British Isles' e.g. Top 5 Rep Of Ireland Teams, Top 5 Welsh Teams, Top 5 Scottish Teams, Top 5 English Teams and Top 5 N. Irish Teams, then a lower tear with the next top 5 from each nation with 4 Promoted each year and 4 Relegated?

If you could do that i would **** in my pants.

i'll get on with that