Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

Here is the extended Ireland league that hiphopihal wanted. I tried to extend it even further but was having problems, so apologies if it's not too good. It should be working, let me know if you can't upload it :)

Okay Slacky, I will make your dean windass/beckham one now

can uu make like an extra europeean competition like the ECC.
with 8 groupes of 8, the first 4 go trough to the knock out fase.
you have to qualify by the national competition?

i tried to make this but i couldn

A Georgian databse?

Maybe even one for countries in Africa,such as Ivory Coast,Nigeria,Morocco...Uganda ;)

Could you make a DB with the best teams from the 'British Isles' e.g. Top 5 Rep Of Ireland Teams, Top 5 Welsh Teams, Top 5 Scottish Teams, Top 5 English Teams and Top 5 N. Irish Teams, then a lower tear with the next top 5 from each nation with 4 Promoted each year and 4 Relegated?

If you could do that i would **** in my pants.

That would just end up with all English teams in the top division after a few years. Sounds fun.

That would just end up with all English teams in the top division after a few years. Sounds fun.

Not really as there is only two Tiers and 25 Per League, so a max 10 teams from each country. In the one league.

Ok Justkino i'll do yours now, what leagues do you want then?

Ok Justkino i'll do yours now, what leagues do you want then?

A Georgian databse please with the divisions from one to three.Umaglesi Liga to Meore liga (top division to third) :) Thanks.

Btw,can you show me how to do this? I am dying to know.. ;)

Here is yours justkitno, due to my lack of knowledge of the country and it's footballing system, I have most likely made mistakes. Pm me to tell me and I'll correct them :)

Anymore??? Also lads, we need another assisstant. We need someone that's got lots of time on their hands, and is good with the editor please. Cheers :)

Here is yours justkitno, due to my lack of knowledge of the country and it's footballing system, I have most likely made mistakes. Pm me to tell me and I'll correct them :)

Thanks mate :)

One question though...how do I download it? Sorry :p

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

btw,it's JustKituno :)

Thanks mate :)

One question though...how do I download it? Sorry :p

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------[/COLOR]

btw,it's JustKituno :)

To download it, click the link I provided :)

And sorry for getting your name wrong, I skim read people's names so i often get them wrong :S