Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

Did anyone do my Harchester United one with all the legends?

That's okay :D

Anyway, anyone want to volunteer for the extra assisstant job?

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------[/COLOR]

Did anyone do my Harchester United one with all the legends?

Oops sorry didn't see that :S, needs a lot of research really, can you provide me with any information?

That's okay :D

Anyway, anyone want to volunteer for the extra assisstant job?

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Oops sorry didn't see that :S, needs a lot of research really, can you provide me with any information?

Hey umm,when I downloaded it,the thing wiped out EVERYTHING on my Football Manager! Any idea why?

Hey umm,when I downloaded it,the thing wiped out EVERYTHING on my Football Manager! Any idea why?

What do you mean by everything, saves and skins and all? If so I have no idea :S

type into wikipedia Harchester United there is quite a bit of detail on that!

Ok I'll see what I can do :)

oO) Sorry mate I don't know what's happened? What do you mean by damaged?

I can't save anything,I can't upload my skin and,basically,I think I have to re-install my Football Manager :'(

I can't save anything,I can't upload my skin and,basically,I think I have to re-install my Football Manager :'(

Do you know it was definetley the db, or could it just be a co-incidence?

And Dan, I've wikied Harchester, shall I make up all the players stats?

Here is the extended Ireland league that hiphopihal wanted. I tried to extend it even further but was having problems, so apologies if it's not too good. It should be working, let me know if you can't upload it :)
Thanks Mate ;)

RyanoLFC - here is your file

Legend :wub:

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Error :

Its says : Could not process rule group Settings in HOME-CPU/C:/Documents and Settings/Ryan/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manger 2010/editor data/bs league.xml.xml
British Shield - Date 1. 4.2009 is not in season date range 10.8.2009 - 15.5.2010

I'm gonna try downloading the Georgian database again..

RE HArchester United database

If you go to Harchester.net it has details on players etc from all series including the 80s series

Error :

Its says : Could not process rule group Settings in HOME-CPU/C:/Documents and Settings/Ryan/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manger 2010/editor data/bs league.xml.xml
British Shield - Date 1. 4.2009 is not in season date range 10.8.2009 - 15.5.2010

Could you fix it please? :)

Yep.That's it.The Georgian database ****** up my Football Manager.Great..

(I am so ****** off now :mad:)

You should get your sports interactive folder and copy it (as that has all your saves / skins etc..) and then reinstall :)

The folder in my documents ( and obviously delete the db)

Error :

Could you fix it please? :)

I'll see if I can do it mate :)

Oops... sorry mate, didn't mean to make it do that :S, dunno why that is... oO)

Lewis and Nick :wub::wub: in a very non-homosexual way. :)

Great job lads.