Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 323
  • Views Views 28K
Cheers :)
Ok I have created the first two leagues but I'm off to bed now, I will try and get more done tomorrow night :)

Hey i had a go at making this myself but i'm technologically handicapped.
Could you make a db with The A-league having 4 relegation places with the winners of The Queensland state league, New South Wales Premier League, Victorian Premier league and South Australian Super league getting promotion.
This is the part i cant do. Can you edit the state leagues so they have annual salary caps of like 2,000,000 AUD a year and the A-league with an annual salary cap of 3,400,000 AUD.

cheers.

Any news on my a-league db?
Sorry to be pushy :)

Done. I tested it on mine and it worked fine. Any suggestions or improvements then pm me and I'll get something sorted.

Ill see what i can do

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

Sorry mate I don't know what's going wrong. Deeply sorry :(

Ok can I have a player named Josh Rowles who is 21. But put him with decent striker attributes (a bit like daniel sturridge at the start of the game.) and put him as a free agent?
wanna see where he ends up :P

Ok can I have a player named Josh Rowles who is 21. But put him with decent striker attributes (a bit like daniel sturridge at the start of the game.) and put him as a free agent?
wanna see where he ends up :P

Ahh like my Fabio Muwumbi story :). I'm on it

Hey! Was wondering if you could make a custom database, with a new team in the English premier league.This team will only have WONDERKIDS in it. Up to max 20 years or something.
This team will replace some other team(Burnley or HULL etc..). Want enough players on the team, so that the "Reserve-Team" also can play in the "Reserve-league".

Hey! Was wondering if you could make a custom database, with a new team in the English premier league.This team will only have WONDERKIDS in it. Up to max 20 years or something.
This team will replace some other team(Burnley or HULL etc..). Want enough players on the team, so that the "Reserve-Team" also can play in the "Reserve-league".

Ok will start tomorrow

would it be possible to...

Put Bradford City in prem, change current player stats to make decent prem playes, put ages to 21, has a sugar daddy, Paul Jewell as manager, a youth academy, a higher reputation and a decent budget / wage budget..?

not sure if that would take too long..?

if it would take a too long instead would i be able to have a natural AMR, MR, and an accomplished RB, 14 years old and birthday, 25th of June called Joe Slack who plays for Bradford City (kinda like Fabio Muwimbi)

not bothered which one.. just tell me if its the created player and i'll give info for it..

Last edited:
would it be possible to...

Put Bradford City in prem, change current player stats to make decent prem playes, put ages to 21, has a sugar daddy, Paul Jewell as manager, a youth academy and a decent budget / wage budget..?

not sure if that would take too long..?

if it would take a too long instead would i be able to have a natural AMR, MR, and an accomplished RB, 14 years old and birthday, 25th of June called Joe Slack who plays for Bradford City (kinda like Fabio Muwimbi)

not bothered which one.. just tell me if its the created player and i'll give info for it..

Yep I will put it on my to do list

Back