Lewis, Finn, Jordyoffy and Jammin's db requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 323
  • Views Views 28K
Here you are Sam. There'll probably be some problems because for some reason my db's are giving some people crash dumps, but yeah just give it a go.

Cheers mate, and after doing what you said and then ending the
process Editor in Task Manager, it's working! You're a hero mate, thanks. :D

Madrid boy could you re-do my request?

give me a mn I'm in the middle of doing my legends database, but I'll give it a shot

so you want me to re create a league with

5 side form every team from the british isles

Last edited:
Yeh plz, and then a lower tear with another 5 from each of the top leagues to make a lower tear. So basically, top 5 from Wales, NI, ROI, England, Scotland and then the next top 5 from each of those countrys to make the lower tier (lower league e.g. championship)

Yeh plz, and then a lower tear with another 5 from each of the top leagues to make a lower tear. So basically, top 5 from Wales, NI, ROI, England, Scotland and then the next top 5 from each of those countrys to make the lower tier (lower league e.g. championship)

you do know I'll have to take out the scottish Leagues etc to make that league mate

Yeh i know that

Im know it will take time.... so no rush...

Also, could you make all the teams the the top division have a 50 millon transfer budget and the teams in the lower tear have a 20 million transfer budget...?

hey,
does anyone know how to have the mls, american second division and third division playable. I know MLS is playable but the other two aren't even though they are on the database. I tried editing it howver i couldnt get the promotions and relegations to each league working. Basically i want to manage a third division team in the USA leagues.
Is anyone able to do this??

i've already done it - look for Nick134's American Database in the Custom Databases section of the website

Okay Nick has left so it is just me and madridboy for the minute, will be looking for another person again.
Anyone else wanna db then? :P

I would try it and learn the tricks of the trade but im noob at editing...

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

I think I found the problem with my DB, editing it there and you forgot to put in the points for a win lol....

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Nope i was wrong lol

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I think i know what the problem is with my DB, its the cups, 36 teams in the first round but there is 50 in the cup overall. I cant fix it... :s Can you?

Are you the one with the british league db?

OK I'll try and fix it

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Ryan I've fixed it, just need to try it out and see if it works.

Ryan it's still not working :S

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

would you like me to make you a brand new one from scratch ?

Back