LewisDevlin97's Kit Thread!

View attachment 304749View attachment 304750View attachment 304751
Going mental again, continuing the La Liga theme :)

New Segment Type Thing, im gonna do a league a week theme e.g from today Sunday 27/01/2013 until Sunday 03/02/2013 will be Spanish Theme Week, where i'll be posting kits i made for spanish teams :)

Next Week 03/02/2013 until 10/02/2012 will be England Week :)
What I want you guys to do is put in the comments what countries week it should be after England and the one said the most will win! Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Team : Guernsey Fc
Manufacturer : Nike
Sponsor :Sporting Bet
Short Sleeved/Long Sleeved : Long if possible
Home : Green With White Sleeves
Away : Black with Green Trim
Third : Be Creative ;)
other details :http://www.guernseyfc.com/club-shop/replica-shirts

can someone please post here how to make a config file for the kits or how they get them into the game? thanks :)

There was a guy on another kit thread ages ago that used to put them into config files for whoever he did the kits for... Does it not say in one of the stickies maybe?

Team: KFC Uerdingen 05
Brand: Adidas
Sponsor: Volkswagen
Style: long sleeve

Home -This, but white stripes and white Adidas logo, everything else the same but the sponsor and badge to be changed obviously

images

Away - this, but change badge and sponsor obviously

rm-101731.jpg

Third - this, change the blue to red, black to white and the yellow to blue. Blue Adidas stripes and blue Adidas logo, with blue band round the one arm just like this

images

Cheers if you can do this mate, I'm sure you'll do a great job just as long as they're neat and tidy they will look amazing!

really sorry about these, it was honestly the best i could do, it was the hardest request i've had to do so far! i had to use parts of an umbro kit, an adidas kit and a nike kit to make up the third kit haha, sorry if you dont like them mate :(, but i tried my best! :)

View attachment 304925View attachment 304926View attachment 304927

really sorry about these, it was honestly the best i could do, it was the hardest request i've had to do so far! i had to use parts of an umbro kit, an adidas kit and a nike kit to make up the third kit haha, sorry if you dont like them mate :(, but i tried my best! :)

View attachment 304925View attachment 304926View attachment 304927

Not at all, they are superb! Only the sponsor that need evened up a bit if its no problem, just the white specs around it but I understand if it was a pain, third one is brilliant and definitely worth the effort.

GUYS I CAN NOW MAKE CONFIGS SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR KITS INTO THE GAME!!! JUST ASK FOR ONE WHEN REQUESTING YOUR KITS :):):):)

GUYS I CAN NOW MAKE CONFIGS SO YOU CAN PUT YOUR KITS INTO THE GAME!!! JUST ASK FOR ONE WHEN REQUESTING YOUR KITS :):):):)

Could you redo the San Marino Kits without the Config?

Same colours, but can I have Joma as Kit maker and Fiat as Sponsor? Thanks!