LewisDevlin97's Kit Thread!

configs of the three Uerdingen ones please mate!

something to do with the league only lets those teams have home and away kits, but i tested them and both home and away kits work in the game, sorry about the third :(

paste the config file in notepad and save it then put it into a folder with the kits

Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2013 > Data (create this folder) > Graphics (and again) > Pictures (and again) > Kits (and again) :)

Last edited:
something to do with the league only lets those teams have home and away kits, but i tested them and both home and away kits work in the game, sorry about the third :(

paste the config file in notepad and save it then put it into a folder with the kits

Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2013 > Data (create this folder) > Graphics (and again) > Pictures (and again) > Kits (and again) :)

Yeah only two kits showing in my game anyway so that will be why.

Thanks mate, the third was just an optional one but the home and away are the correct colours for Uerdingen according to FM. Trying to get them from tier 5 in Germany to the bundesliga.

well i wish you the best of luck :) im sure you will do it in no time! and thanks for using my kits in your game :):D

guys if you want a config can you tell me the team id its for, it just means i dont have to go into FM and search for the team id :) thanks, i might start doing facepacks and logos aswell, if there is a demand for it :) if not ill just keeep kits :)

Lewis,

Could you please make some kits for me in the SS style;

Team : Brisbane Wolves
Manufacturer : Gorilla
Sponsor : None
Short Sleeved/Long Sleeved : Short
Home : Gold (Yellow) with black sleeves
Away : White with Blue trim
Third : N/A
Config Needed : No thanks
Team I.D : N/A

View attachment 305915View attachment 305916View attachment 305917View attachment 305918View attachment 305919View attachment 305920View attachment 305921

I included the Gorilla logo just in case you don't have a template for that brand, the last picture is the away strip.

Thanks in advance.

Team : Darlington
Manufacturer : Macron
Sponsor : The Northern Echo
Short Sleeved/Long Sleeved : Short Sleeved
Home : http://www.darlington1883.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/new-kit-2012-13.jpg
Away : Google Image Result for http://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/resources/images/2076181/%3Ftype%3DarticlePortrait
Third :
Config Needed : Yes
Team I.D : 644

download your config here >View attachment 306064< paste it in your kits folder :)
View attachment 306065View attachment 306066

Lewis,

Could you please make some kits for me in the SS style;

Team : Brisbane Wolves
Manufacturer : Gorilla
Sponsor : None
Short Sleeved/Long Sleeved : Short
Home : Gold (Yellow) with black sleeves
Away : White with Blue trim
Third : N/A
Config Needed : No thanks
Team I.D : N/A

View attachment 305915View attachment 305916View attachment 305917View attachment 305918View attachment 305919View attachment 305920View attachment 305921

I included the Gorilla logo just in case you don't have a template for that brand, the last picture is the away strip.

Thanks in advance.

Hope you like them :)!

View attachment 306072View attachment 306073

sorry I didn't even know! Era, if you could post again with the template that would be great and I'll happily do your kits ;D sorry mate

Same away colour (can home be light blue?), but can I have Joma as Kit maker and Fiat as Sponsor? Thanks!

There you go :)

Back