LewisDevlin97's Kit Thread!

Heya mate, love your work so far, especially the fact you get the requests done so quickly! Nice work!

Team : FC United of Manchester

Manufacturer : Nike

Sponsor : Relentless(like the energy drink)

Short Sleeved/Long Sleeved : Short Sleeved

Home : Red shirt, with the Sponsor name quite high up the shirt and starting from the base is 3 white "tear" marks like a tiger had ripped it, going diagonally from bottom left towards the last few letters of the sponsor name. Also I would like the neck line of the MUFC 2012/13 away kit(below) but in white(if it's hard to do don't worry about it :) )
View attachment 306483
Away : Same as the home kit but white shirt with red "tear" marks and the a red collar, same as above(again only if it's not to hard)

Third : I have no idea, but go crazy and invent something yourself, because I love your stuff :P

Config Needed &
Team I.D
: Urmm, I have no idea how to get the config data or the team ID so would you be able to help me?
Also I have no idea how to actually get an individual kits into the game, some more help here would be awesome.
Thanks!

Heya mate, love your work so far, especially the fact you get the requests done so quickly! Nice work!

Home : Red shirt, with the Sponsor name quite high up the shirt and starting from the base is 3 white "tear" marks like a tiger had ripped it, going diagonally from bottom left towards the last few letters of the sponsor name. Also I would like the neck line of the MUFC 2012/13 away kit(below) but in white(if it's hard to do don't worry about it :) )
View attachment 306483
Away : Same as the home kit but white shirt with red "tear" marks and the a red collar, same as above(again only if it's not to hard)

Third : I have no idea, but go crazy and invent something yourself, because I love your stuff :P

Config Needed &
Team I.D
: Urmm, I have no idea how to get the config data or the team ID so would you be able to help me?
Also I have no idea how to actually get an individual kits into the game, some more help here would be awesome.
Thanks!

no bother i'll give it a go mate, when i've finished your kits i will show you how to put them into the game!

View attachment 306483

Config Needed &
Team I.D
Thanks!

This is what i came up with :D Hope you like them, sorry about the third kit, i went a bit mental and got carried away haha, but i hope you like them :D

View attachment 306572
View attachment 306573
View attachment 306574
Download your config here >View attachment 306576<
make a folder with the config and kits in it.

Paste this folder to
MyDcouments > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2013 > Data > Graphics > Kits <

then go into the game go to Preferences > Interface > Untick 'Use Caching to decrease page loading times' and tick 'Reload skin when confirming changes in preferences'
click confirm and then the skin should reload, it will take you back to whatever page you were on before, go to the FC United of manchester profile and you should see the kits like the picture below :)

you may need to create some folders :)

View attachment 306577 it should look like this in game :)

Last edited:
Top Class Kit Making Mate, havnt asked you yet but after seeing ur work will soon ask for one.....Nice work..........!!!!!
Keep it up

Team : Man Utd
Manufacture: Nike
Sponsor : GMC (
General Motors Company)
Home : Red
Away : Black
Third :Blue
Fourth: white :D:D:D
Short sleeved

yes but I can not decide what color I want. so then I change from season to season :D
Only if you have time ;)

Back