LewisDevlin97's Kit Thread!

Hy there, LewisDevlin97 and congratulations for your good work!

I need some kits for my current team, AS Cannes!
Kits are those: 1 and 2 and for away is this - 1.

Sponsors are: Ma nouvelle mutuelle, madewis - right up corner , Azur buro left up corner, restaurant la gallery le Cannet, but i dind't find that photo only this, maybe you will!

Thanks very much!

T'was the best i could do, sorry im disappointed with these, it wouldnt let me cut the white out of the sponsors :(

View attachment 306826View attachment 306816

Last edited:
No problem, i will comeback in few days with a new request, when i will be in Ligue 2 and i should have new kits;)
Thanks!

Alright mate can i trouble you with a request in FC'12 template ? :)

Its only for a single kit and that is the PSG away kit with the Atletico Madrid details from this season (badge,logo,nike tick) and that is it bud, thank you in advance :)

Its only for a single kit and that is the PSG away kit with the Atletico Madrid details from this season (badge,logo,nike tick) and that is it bud, thank you in advance :)

so you want a PSG or Atletico kit? lol im a bit confused?

okay, so i didnt know what kit to make so i just done all possibilities for you! hope you like the one(s) you actually wanted :D

View attachment 306949View attachment 306950View attachment 306951View attachment 306952
if this isnt what you wanted, let me know and ill change it :)

Sorry mate haha,

What i meant was can i have an atletico madrid kit but using the PSG away shirt desgin :p

Cheers mate lol :)

Hello, I have a request:

Spartans FC

White shirt, with red shoulder stripe running collar to shoulder, red stripe on sides beneath armpit tapering to the waist. Long sleeves, all white.

Position of decals (from the wearer's POV): Nike 'tick' on right chest, Spartans badge on left chest. Sponsor is Lochinvar, across the front of the shirt (lower chest).

Picture of the shirt (will obviously have a different sponsor):

Picture of the sponsor logo (to go in place of Gildeas):

Spartans club badge:

I hope that's everything that you need. If not, holler. This would be for a data edit that places Spartans in the Scottish Third Division.

Last edited:
Hello, I have a request:

Spartans FC

White shirt, with red shoulder stripe running collar to shoulder, red stripe on sides beneath armpit tapering to the waist. Long sleeves, all white.

Position of decals (from the wearer's POV): Nike 'tick' on right chest, Spartans badge on left chest. Sponsor is Lochinvar, across the front of the shirt (lower chest).

Picture of the shirt (will obviously have a different sponsor):

Picture of the sponsor logo (to go in place of Gildeas):

Spartans club badge:

I hope that's everything that you need. If not, holler. This would be for a data edit that places Spartans in the Scottish Third Division.

how's this?

View attachment 307191

Love it, thank you so much. If I could suggest one alteration: to move the Lochinvar logo up slightly?

Whilst I have your attention, could I possibly trouble you for an away version? The design is the same, except white is replaced with navy blue and the red is a lighter blue. There aren't many pics available for this, but here's what I could find:

You'll notice that the Nike logo is in white here. Also, I think that the Lochinvar logo might struggle to be seen on the dark blue background, so perhaps have it on a white bar, or pick it out with a white outline?

Thanks again for the home shirt, even if you don't change the logo it's still great.

Last edited: