LFCMarshall

YNWA.
Reaction score
View attachment 331197 View attachment 331195

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/LFCMarshallTransferUpdate

Twitter link:
https://twitter.com/LFCMarshall_

Welcome to LFCMarshall's FM15 Summer Update.. this update contains all changes to make the game as realistic and up to date as possible. You can suggest anything to try and improve the game, these may include:

- Managerial changes
- Winter transfers missed/ up to date free signings
- Promotions / Relegations
- Position finishes
- Cup winners
- European coefficients altered
- European competition competitors altered
- Contract changes
- Loans
- Edited CA/PA
- New owners
- Edited budgets
- amongst others updates

- Also this year the update WILL include wonderkids added to the game that are not currently old enough to be added to the official database

There is currently around 400 wonderkids added to the database!

Release dates:

- Sunday 13th September 2:00PM (GMT - London) CURRENT

There will be no further releases.

Current update:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=8923

Instructions:

- Download and extract the file using a program like winrar or unarchiever
- Extract the file to: Documents/ sports interactive/ fm15/ editor data
- If there is no editor data folder, simply create one inside the FM15 folder

- Once in game, select new game and bottom right is a box to choose All, None or Custom.... Custom allows you to choose one file, All selects all in the editor data folder so choose accordingly
IF there are any folders that download with the file, delete everything and just keep the LFCMarshall update file, its all you need

Video: Football Manager 2013 | How to install editor data (LFC Marshall update) - YouTube

Relates to FM13, but very similar and gives you a basic understanding

Thanks.

Last edited:
Also this year the update WILL include wonderkids added to the game that are not currently old enough to be added to the official database

I'd suggest making this bold and red or you'll get a million posts on Martin whatshisface from Norway.. :)

Paul Murray Hartlepool Manager
Sidney Schmeltz & Nicky Featherstone both to Hartlepool
Scott Harrison & Charlie Wyke on loan to Hartlepool from Sunderland & Middlesbrough respectively
Freddie Woodman on loan to Hartlepool from Newcastle.

Not a massive thing but Lewis Thomas the Swansea u-18s Centre Back, is in real life 100% a goalkeeper
Wilfried Bony jumping and heading at 12 and 14??? The guy is an absolute beast in the air, surely 15s for both at least?

Not a massive thing but Lewis Thomas the Swansea u-18s Centre Back, is in real life 100% a goalkeeper
Wilfried Bony jumping and heading at 12 and 14??? The guy is an absolute beast in the air, surely 15s for both at least?

Personally I would agree on heading, but not necessarily on jumping. He ain't that tall nor that much of a "jumper". But when he gets to head the ball, either running towards it or left alone by his marker his heading is truly fierce. Maybe increase heading too 15+, and keep heading at 12? Maybe slight increase to the latter as well. But not too 15.

I got as ever a massive list, will talk to you on steam, I'm annoyed at a lot of things. Seriously, they are so lazy. I got an awesome wonderkid list to do as well mate around 50 players who we can link in here and I've watched Odergaard a few times now so can help you on that. Want to see if they actually change anything on release. Haha i'm itching to get on the editor tho.....weirdo ;)

Wonder if people will figure out the difference between a player being underrated in the game and just in form in real life, this year....

Wonder if people will figure out the difference between a player being underrated in the game and just in form in real life, this year....

ARE YOU SUGGESTING MICHU IS NOT AS GOOD AS CHRISTIANO RONALDO?

Actually, I agree on this. Personally I think SI gives too few players decent PA, but CA-wise I think they do a pretty good job.

I know this isnt transfer related, but has anyones BETA version just totally froze, u can move the cursor anywhere but cant click anything, mine has twice and one of my mate's has too, anyone else had this?

I havnt had the RUN TIME ERROR bug either which is a good thing...... YET!! lol

There is A Sunday league assistant manager in real life known as "calcal" hes the next big thing on the manager scene apparently :) So he deserves to be added. Just my opinion.

Casillas seems extremely overrated; his stats are near identical to FM12... (important gk stats)

Ronaldo: Finishing increased by 1 to 20 - Strength increased by 1 to 19 - and perhaps from his current playing position he is playing like a striker alongside Benzema rather than on the wing... (and doing fantastically; perhaps his ST could become accomplished)

Federico Fernandez (Swansea): He's been great for Swansea so far, I've always felt he was underrated, I suggest a CA/PA increase.

(I've barely had two hours to check players out on my friends Steam... I didn't pre-order and these are what I remember need addressing imo. For ronaldo I took into account his stats for LFCMarshall FM14 Update which were immense)

I will take a look at all suggestions - Obviously until the editor is released i cant look at players ratings to decide if i agree with the suggestions

hiya buddy. look forward to your new update :)
any idea when one will be released?

That's crazy talk tadic is the new messi ;)

It's impossible to make any suggestions with pa/ca yet as we dont know what they are.

Mistakes are key if you see any guys .. The swansea defender/gk is a great shout.

Louis Reed big pa upgrade
diego de girolamo ca and pa upgrade
ryan mason massive ca and pa upgrade