Thanks Marshall! Great job as always. Sorry about the game today. Chelsea seems unstoppable at the moment. I will probably propose new changes as I get further into the game, I might just add them myself though, as I am an impatient soul. Will write those changes down in a changelog which I can send to you if you want.

Thanks Marshall! Great job as always. Sorry about the game today. Chelsea seems unstoppable at the moment. I will probably propose new changes as I get further into the game, I might just add them myself though, as I am an impatient soul. Will write those changes down in a changelog which I can send to you if you want.

Thanks mate - If you're happy to do that then that will be fine :)

And for those of you who feel inspired and know more about staff than I do. Propose staff changes! SI seem to give a lot of them stats etc. at random.

David Faupala, a french striker and great talent is stated as free agent in the game. This is wrong, he is under contract for RC Lens, but the case is weird. For those interested: He was more or less "lured" by a somewhat intrusive agent who tried to make
him transfer to (you guessed it: Watford!). He was promised a lot of money by his agent etc. After a couple of months he
decided otherwise and signed a new contract under RC Lens, the case attracted a lot of attention in France because of the growing worry about agents interest in controlling the young french talents. His father penultimately had a major part in his
final decision. For those of you who can read french there is plenty of litterature about the case available online.

Interesting story aside, he is set as (SPOILER AHEAD:

- 8 PA player, but should be a RC Lens player and not a free agent. )

Small CA increase to Paulo Oliveira of Sporting I guess.

Is it just me or do other people think too that southampton is quiet underrated this year.

Is it just me or is Suarez without the playing ban? it was there before I used this update.

Paulo Oliveira is second best CB at start of the game (if you dont consider William). He has only played four, not even full games, in primeira this season. I think his CA is almost OK, but his PA could be increased as that is pretty low. Considering his ability.

More important is the CA/PA update for Naby Sarr. He has played 7 full games in Primeira and has looked even better than Oliveira imo. His value is **** in the game, as well as PA/CA. Should be changed.

Is it just me or do other people think too that southampton is quiet underrated this year.

More a case of team punching over their weight I would say. The core team is actually pretty darn strong, but their subs are weak, as in real life. Soton is fine imo, and it is possible to do well with them in the game as it is now. Some PA updates have
already been implemented in Marshall's update though.

Unsure what's been said but IMO...

- Rooney and Downing should be natural AMCs. They play better there, so their rating should be best here.
- Scott Sinclair is too good, reduce his CA as he's been a regular at City on my save!
- Demichelis needs to be reduced too.
- Oxlade-Chamberlain CA increase, specific attributes = Pace, Agility, Free kicks, Stamina

Got some recommendations.... I'm an Arsenal fan so I might be a bit biased
- Alexis Sanchez should have his Dribbling boosted to 18 (or 19) and his stamina to at least 16
- Cazorla finishing needs a downgrade to 11
- If these Romeo Beckham rumors are true, then I would like to see him at Arsenal
- Flamini marking should go down to 11-12
- Chamberlain's dribbling, pace, and agility need to upgraded
- Ronaldo's long-lasting form deserves his technique to be 19 maybe even 20
- Harry Kane needs his free kicks boosted to at least 9
- Rodgers needs his tactical knowledge down to 14
- Arsenal physios need a downgrade

Well I'm done......

Can you improve Goncalo Guedes of Benfica? A lot of top clubs are looking at him and he's been touted as the new CR7 (no pressure on him haha).

David Faupala, a french striker and great talent is stated as free agent in the game. This is wrong, he is under contract for RC Lens, but the case is weird. For those interested: He was more or less "lured" by a somewhat intrusive agent who tried to make
him transfer to (you guessed it: Watford!). He was promised a lot of money by his agent etc. After a couple of months he
decided otherwise and signed a new contract under RC Lens, the case attracted a lot of attention in France because of the growing worry about agents interest in controlling the young french talents. His father penultimately had a major part in his
final decision. For those of you who can read french there is plenty of litterature about the case available online.

Interesting story aside, he is set as (SPOILER AHEAD:

- 8 PA player, but should be a RC Lens player and not a free agent. )
will take a look
i'll see what he is
I've made slight changes but on most fronts left them alone... It could just be a good start to the season and they do have a lot of challenging fixtures to come so we'll see
Is it just me or is Suarez without the playing ban? it was there before I used this update.
Yes, his ban is up IRL so it is removed in the game
Unsure what's been said but IMO...

- Rooney and Downing should be natural AMCs. They play better there, so their rating should be best here.
- Scott Sinclair is too good, reduce his CA as he's been a regular at City on my save!
- Demichelis needs to be reduced too.
- Oxlade-Chamberlain CA increase, specific attributes = Pace, Agility, Free kicks, Stamina
Will take a look
Got some recommendations.... I'm an Arsenal fan so I might be a bit biased
- Alexis Sanchez should have his Dribbling boosted to 18 (or 19) and his stamina to at least 16
- Cazorla finishing needs a downgrade to 11
- If these Romeo Beckham rumors are true, then I would like to see him at Arsenal
- Flamini marking should go down to 11-12
- Chamberlain's dribbling, pace, and agility need to upgraded
- Ronaldo's long-lasting form deserves his technique to be 19 maybe even 20
- Harry Kane needs his free kicks boosted to at least 9
- Rodgers needs his tactical knowledge down to 14
- Arsenal physios need a downgrade

Well I'm done......
Agree with most mate
Can you improve Goncalo Guedes of Benfica? A lot of top clubs are looking at him and he's been touted as the new CR7 (no pressure on him haha).

Ill take a look

Kieren Westwood should get an upgrade he has been immense all season pulling off save after save in almost every game, by far our best player this season so far. (Sheffield Wednesday)

Also Glenn Loovens, Tom Lees, Joe Mattock & Liam Palmer might need an upgrade, our main defence with Westwood and have managed to keep 8 clean sheets in the Championship this season, and only conceded 14 goals in the first 17 games. (Only Middlesbrough have conceded less)

Paulo Oliveira is second best CB at start of the game (if you dont consider William). He has only played four, not even full games, in primeira this season. I think his CA is almost OK, but his PA could be increased as that is pretty low. Considering his ability.

More important is the CA/PA update for Naby Sarr. He has played 7 full games in Primeira and has looked even better than Oliveira imo. His value is **** in the game, as well as PA/CA. Should be changed.

You're right, skipped through him, as he sits in the B squad unfortunately, good call. As for Oliveira, I found especially that 10 tackling bad.