hiya buddy. look forward to your new update :)
any idea when one will be released?
Not sure as of yet.. possibly 2 weeks after official release perhaps?
Ødegaard. What's with you foreigners and the lack of Æ, Ø and Å in your alphabets??!
Lack of them on our keyboards, the reason i cannot but the 'O' in Odegaard properly in the editor
gary taylor fletcher on loan at sheffield wednesday

When doing loans, i will only do 3 months+ so just keep that in mind for suggestions :)

You need to put the loan thing in big letters mate ;)

Hey LFCMarshall,
first i wanna cheers for your job,
First please do better CR7 because he is **** with compare to MESSI, technique and dribbling 19, passing 16, first touch 18, and also he need have better physical because he is a STRONG MAN, balance 18 and agility 18 and now he is LOOK LIKE i real life and he can be compare to messi in the game
look at ZLATAN he have balance strenght agility 20 , 20 ,16 20 + 20 + 16= 56 and Cristiano now have 13 + 18 + 10 = ONLY 41 for me its a big mistake or not funny

also please do better Ricardo Quaresma

thank you,

Hey LFCMarshall,
First please do better CR7 because he is **** with compare to MESSI, technique and dribbling 19, passing 16, first touch 18, and also he need have better physical because he is a STRONG MAN, balance 18 and agility 18 and now he is LOOK LIKE i real life and he can be compare to messi in the game
look at ZLATAN he have balance strenght agility 20 , 20 ,16 20 + 20 + 16= 56 and Cristiano now have 13 + 18 + 10 = ONLY 41 for me its a big mistake or not funny

thank you,
Ronaldo lacks balance... have you seen him running full pelt?

LFC, have you got the new editor running yet? Is your background on it nearly impossible to see? I can't see the tabs to edit anything on with the black background.Do you know how to change it even?

Hey LFCMarshall,

thank you,
I'll take a look at Ronnie and Quaresma
LFC, have you got the new editor running yet? Is your background on it nearly impossible to see? I can't see the tabs to edit anything on with the black background.Do you know how to change it even?
All okay with me at the moment mate
Nacer Chadli at CA 139 seems a little harsh

I disagree, he has fallen off after a good start and Tottenham are doing really poorly atm. 139 is -8 after all!

I agree that its a little too low tbh - he wont even be in contention to start when IRL he is a starter almost every week

Liverpool IMO:

Glen Johnson: CA -: How is he still our best RB by a mile? I am a Liverpool fan and he at best should be marginally better than Manquillo
Steven Gerrard: Stamina + to 11 or 12: Come on, I know he plays CDM now but 10 is harsh, 11 or 12 is fair.
Raheem Sterling: Pace + to 16: He's a pace guy, and SI give him 15??? 16 is fairer or even 17!

That's all, hope you will take my suggestions on board! :)

Lack of them on our keyboards, the reason i cannot but the 'O' in Odegaard properly in the editor

Can you not just copy paste? I'm knocking up a version of Ødegaard now just to see if using the correct Ø will follow into the game from the editor :D

Liverpool IMO:

Glen Johnson: CA -: How is he still our best RB by a mile? I am a Liverpool fan and he at best should be marginally better than Manquillo
Steven Gerrard: Stamina + to 11 or 12: Come on, I know he plays CDM now but 10 is harsh, 11 or 12 is fair.
Raheem Sterling: Pace + to 16: He's a pace guy, and SI give him 15??? 16 is fairer or even 17!

That's all, hope you will take my suggestions on board! :)
All done earlier :)
Can you not just copy paste? I'm knocking up a version of Ødegaard now just to see if using the correct Ø will follow into the game from the editor :D

Last year you couldn't, not tried yet this year

lfc help plz
in tactics screen do u know if u can see players performance a really dont like new tactics screen a know its not transfers but need some help