all the best for the future mate, thanks for all your updates over the years! :)

This is a very sad day this up there with the day djembe djemba or yordi cruff left United.

I have probably got nearly every release in those years. Hope everything goes well for you.

Should go work for SI then we might get some realistic PA and CA every year.

Would someone be able to help me please. I was just wondering what the starting transfer budgets are for Chelsea United Liverpool and city please?

Liverpool : 33,63M €
Chelsea : 80,72M €
Man City : 24,21M €

Thank you LFCMarshall for your hard work and dedication over the years! When FM gets stale, your updates always made it feel fresh due to the PA/CA changes along with the transfers. Disappointed to hear the news but I can't imagine the hours you have spent doing these updates in your free time. You will be missed.

And good luck with the job

Just wanted to say thanks as well for your updates. I've been using them for the last 4/5 years and they've made my FM experience so much better. Thanks also for your patience in answering the same questions over and over again. As a fellow graduate, best of luck with your job and I hope you continue to enjoy FM like the rest of us here.
You da man ;)

Very sorry to hear this. I can't help but be selfish and think how much this will affect my pleasure of football manager as a game as I have been using your updates for several years and they are the only reason I visit FMBASE. You have ruined the games durability!

This reaction though is credit to you for how brilliant your work has been, I cannot imagine how tiresome, challenging and time consuming this must have been over the years but I am very grateful for your efforts. Thank you and good luck with your new job.

Hey manI was just wondering whether or not you database is the same database that I've heard of which has all the changes in-game occurring on the same dates as what occurred in the real world. It would be a great help. Thanks :D

Hey manI was just wondering whether or not you database is the same database that I've heard of which has all the changes in-game occurring on the same dates as what occurred in the real world. It would be a great help. Thanks :D

It is not mine mate, as the game is a year behind so are all the changes... You can make future transfers but you cannot add future loans or staff appointments so it wouldn't be realistic

Ah just installing 15 again after I wiped the pc and seen the updated thread

just logged into say thanks a lot for all your work, I think you've made a shitload of people happy over the years I've always relied on your updates, thanks again and good luck mate

I also would like you thank you for all your hard work in posting the transfer updates over the past 5 years. I've religiously downloaded each one upon release and can't thank you enough for your dedication. I for one will miss your updates for sure and find it hard to enjoy the game as much without them, no end. One of the main reasons I came to FMBase each day. Best of luck dude, you shall be missed!

will your updates be returning for FM 16 ?

Nope... :(

Announcement:

I am sorry to say that I will no longer be editing and releasing updates for Football Manager.

Due to graduating university and finding a full-time job, I no longer have the time to make a database that is as detailed and realistic as in previous years, so it would be a waste for me to attempt it.

Thank you all for following the update the past 5-6 years and making it the most popular database available, with over 1.2 million downloads!

A little recommendation in my absence would definitely be the Update of FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 ( http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-transfer-updates-custom-leagues/181941-%5Bfm15%5D-transfers-data-update-packs-pr0.html ) , Who covers a fantastic amount of leagues and is by far the next best update to have.

PS. Hope you all enjoyed the final Update released.

LFCMarshall