Have you done de gea's new contract and maybe a possible upgrade on Anthony martial? I know it's only 1 game but he showed great composure when scoring his goal

Diego Macedo to Clube Atlético Bragantino
Alex Cordaz to FC Crotone
Tim Janssen to Fortuna Sittard
Eloge Enza-Yamissi to FC Valenciennes
Diego Rivero to Argentinos Juniors
Ladislas Douniama to Racing Strasbourg
Djamal Abdoulaye Mahamat Bindi to Gil Vicente FC
Rodolfo Dantas Bispo to Terek Grozny
Gabriel Almeida to Corinthians
Claudio Bieler to Quilmes Atlético Club
Blas Tapparello to Club Atletico Lanus
Jiri Jeslinek to Rapid Bucharest
Rubén Suárez to CD Castellón
Yoiver González to Millonarios FC
Sergio Pacheco de Oliveira to Duque de Caxias Futebol Clube
Saber Khalifa to Club Africain Tunis
Yannick Sagbo to Umm-Salal Sport Club
Royston Drenthe to Baniyas SC
okay
Have you done de gea's new contract and maybe a possible upgrade on Anthony martial? I know it's only 1 game but he showed great composure when scoring his goal

De Gea done - No upgrade on Martial

hate to be that person but is the update still coming out at the estimated time? looking to start a new game with it and wondering if i should do something else for a few horus

hate to be that person but is the update still coming out at the estimated time? looking to start a new game with it and wondering if i should do something else for a few horus

It will be in the next 10 minutes, slightly late

So first, I'd like to thank you, LFC Marshall, for arguably the most competent FM 15 update (the ones who leave feedback too). However, I have a question : do you update the injuries?

lol, kidding referring to spanish deadline - degea lol

thanks for all your efforts, we all appreciate it immensely mate :D

So first, I'd like to thank you, LFC Marshall, for arguably the most competent FM 15 update (the ones who leave feedback too). However, I have a question : do you update the injuries?

Thanks mate... I remove injuries and add the odd few which are long term but I haven't done many
lol, kidding referring to spanish deadline - degea lol

thanks for all your efforts, we all appreciate it immensely mate :D

I've been slacking today! haha

Hello. I can not start the game with the update appears as one .fmf and not an .xml file. how can I fix this?

Hi Guys, just a question. Which leagues do I need to load to be able to see certain wonderkids such as Van Der Sar's son, kluivert's, maldini's etc. Is it in the update if it is not:)? thank you :)