Hi Guys, just a question. Which leagues do I need to load to be able to see certain wonderkids such as Van Der Sar's son, kluivert's, maldini's etc. Is it in the update if it is not:)? thank you :)

Usually the nation they play in and their birth nation with a large database

You forgot to put Allan on loan to Finnish team SJK from Liverpool :/ but great update anyways!

Lol. Don't have to say in that manner. He's the one updating it and not you. Just be nice man....

Didn't mean any disrespect, it's just obvious, Jovetic and Dzeko are not going back to City.
Lemina is also an obligation, not option for Juve.
Another thing is Kovacic value is way too low, Real sold him for just 3M at the end of the first season in my game.

please tell me Barnsley have been sorted and the sell on fees for both john stones and mason Holgate have been sorted??

You forgot to put Allan on loan to Finnish team SJK from Liverpool :/ but great update anyways!
I did... sorry about that!
Didn't mean any disrespect, it's just obvious, Jovetic and Dzeko are not going back to City.
Lemina is also an obligation, not option for Juve.
Another thing is Kovacic value is way too low, Real sold him for just 3M at the end of the first season in my game.

It doesn't matter if it is obvious - the purchase is not obligatory according to the english press (who i follow)

Value is a problem with quite a few players on this game... But Kovacic is likely to be available alot of the time due to the competition at Madrid

please tell me Barnsley have been sorted and the sell on fees for both john stones and mason Holgate have been sorted??

Nothing has been changed with Stones so if SI added it in, it will still be there

Nothing on Holgate apart from the move

Anyone else with problems playing the Iceland and Finnish leagues with the update? Idk if it is this because of this update I think it is, it says for example for iceland something like this league first division needs 14 teams and only has 12 and in the 2 or 3rd divisions there are too many teams. Anyone else with this problem or someone who knows how to solve?

Anyone else with problems playing the Iceland and Finnish leagues with the update? Idk if it is this because of this update I think it is, it says for example for iceland something like this league first division needs 14 teams and only has 12 and in the 2 or 3rd divisions there are too many teams. Anyone else with this problem or someone who knows how to solve?

Its because you're using more than one custom update

Finnish and Icelandic leagues

I am also having a problem with these leagues and I'm deffo only using one custom database!

What's the deal with former winner history? I don't think you should add for example Barcelona as the Champions League winner in 2015... when in-game that hasn't happened yet...

I am also having a problem with these leagues and I'm deffo only using one custom database!

Why can't i play the swedish league?

These problems occur through two things: not having the latest official update or using more than one custom update (that includes more than one version of mine)
What's the deal with former winner history? I don't think you should add for example Barcelona as the Champions League winner in 2015... when in-game that hasn't happened yet...

It's either: dont add the winners of last year, add them as 2015 winners or replace a previous year and add them as 2014 winners

Either way is not correct as the game is a year behind
Can't the value be raised by raising their reputation?

Yes - It has been done on certain players but there are so many with unrealistic transfer values I didn't have time to go through them all

Announcement:

I am sorry to say that I will no longer be editing and releasing updates for Football Manager.

Due to graduating university and finding a full-time job, I no longer have the time to make a database that is as detailed and realistic as in previous years, so it would be a waste for me to attempt it.

Thank you all for following the update the past 5-6 years and making it the most popular database available, with over 1.2 million downloads!

A little recommendation in my absence would definitely be the Update of FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 ( http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-transfer-updates-custom-leagues/181941-%5Bfm15%5D-transfers-data-update-packs-pr0.html ) , Who covers a fantastic amount of leagues and is by far the next best update to have.

PS. Hope you all enjoyed the final Update released.

LFCMarshall

Even though I've only just discovered this, it is obvious that the work you've put into this is phenomenal, thank you for all your efforts over the last few years!! :)

hey marshall,
i would like to take the opportunity to thank you for everything you've done with the updates over the years.
even though i really only recently emailed you myself about changes for mansfield town.
for me you have made All the football manager's over the last 5-6 years or the more interesting with your accurate updates
and information .
congratulations on your graduation and all the best for the future.

fm baldy

Announcement:

I am sorry to say that I will no longer be editing and releasing updates for Football Manager.

Due to graduating university and finding a full-time job, I no longer have the time to make a database that is as detailed and realistic as in previous years, so it would be a waste for me to attempt it.

Thank you all for following the update the past 5-6 years and making it the most popular database available, with over 1.2 million downloads!

A little recommendation in my absence would definitely be the Update of FM Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0 ( http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-transfer-updates-custom-leagues/181941-%5Bfm15%5D-transfers-data-update-packs-pr0.html ) , Who covers a fantastic amount of leagues and is by far the next best update to have.

PS. Hope you all enjoyed the final Update released.

LFCMarshall
Thanks for all your hard work.
You are a legend in the FM community.
All the best in your new job.
Keebz

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

I have been using your updates for so long, that moving elsewhere is going to feel like I'm cheating on my girlfriend,

All the best! And thanks for all your hard work, at least you can finally enjoy FM yourself now :)

Can't believe it! I've used your transfer updates for so long, it won't be the same next year :(

All the best for the future mate!