You absolute legend. Hopefully this update keeps me entertained until FM16.. Cheers mate!

Unless I'm missing something the Adama Traore - Barcelona buy back clause and the Tiago Illori 6-9m buy clause at the end of the loan aren't in the game

Berahino should have Jeremy Peace in "Disliked People" with a value of 100 and permanent.

Alexandre Pato should have "want to be a player" in europe in his career plans.

Transfers:
Alvaro Pereira should still be on loan at Estudientes until December 2015.
Biraghi is on loan at Granada
Jacopo Galimberti is a free agent
Riccardo Bocalon moved to Alessandria
Andrea Romano is on loan at Renate
Vid Belec moved to Carpi
Daniel Bessa is on loan at Como
Lukas Spendlhofer moved to Sturm Graz
Raffaele di Gennaro is on loan at Latina for another season
Youssou Lo moved to Olhanense

Reputation and CA suggestions:
Kondogbia deserves a big increase in reputation and CA, his value in the game is only 1.9m GBP.
Icardi also deserves a big increase in reputation, his value in game is only 3.6m. He was Serie A's top scorer last season. For reference, Zaza has a much better reputation than Icardi, even though Icardi is much more famous and successful IRL.
Same as Icardi goes for Alvaro Morata and Daniele Rugani (Juve rejected a huge bid for him from Napoli in the summer)
Perisic, Medel (who is a big star in his home country), Brozovic, Miranda, Murillo, Alex Telles all deserve an increased reputation, their IG value is nowhere near their real-life value.

Biabiany deserves a decrease in reputation, as he was out for a very long time due to a heart condition.
Same goes for Kwadwo Asamoah, he's valued around 18m GBP in game, which is absurd for a player that was left outside of Juve's CL list and has played very little in the last 12 months.
Cerci also needs a drastically decreased reputation, he was a huge flop for Atletico, and then again a huge flop for Milan, yet he's still valued at 15m GBP in the db, his reputation is higher than Depay, Matic, Jovetic, Pastore, Thiago Alcantara, etc.

De Gea's contract should expire in 2015. I understand it's impossible to move every player's contract down a year, but this one definitely should. He should also have "Doesn't want to be a Manchester United player" in his career plans.

De Gea's contract should expire in 2015. I understand it's impossible to move every player's contract down a year, but this one definitely should. He should also have "Doesn't want to be a Manchester United player" in his career plans.
You can just use a db that allows you to start your game in mid 2015, that way the change is unnecessary and it's more realistic.

Cheers for being so swift in your update man. Really appreciated. :)

Norwegian league

First, freat work!!

but do you hvav contacts that help you with the update of Norwegian league?

`cause there is a lo missing there.

But the rest is great:)

hassan is not on benfica he is on Braga and SAlvio has a injury, wont play all this season.

Great work btw

Some RO info:
Takayuki Seto to Osmanlispor.
Boubacar Mansaly to Astra Giurgiu.
Geraldo Alves to Astra Giurgiu
Ninos Gouriye to Astra Giurgiu
Pedro Queirós to Astra Giurgiu
Filipe Teixeira to Astra Giurgiu
Fernando Boldrin to Astra Giurgiu
Toni Gorupec free agent.

Victor Pálsson from Helsingborg IF(Sweden) to Esbjerg fB (Denmark) - prize 0,5 million euro.

marius zaliukas is no longer at rangers his contract was terminated

Update

Hassan is not Benfica player, he sign a 5 year contract with SC Braga.
Hany Mukhtar - Red Bull Salzburg - loan

Jesper Juelsgård from Evian to Brøndby IF on a 4 year contract.
Patrick da Silva on loan to Randers FC from Brøndby IF.
Dzhamaldin Khodzhaniazov from Zenit to AGF.
Hans Mulder released from FC Nordsjælland.
Gudjon Baldvinsson from FC Nordsjælland to Stjarnan in Iceland.
Bruninho from HB Koge to FC Nordsjælland.
Ramon Rodrigues from Trencin to FC Nordsjælland.
Stanislav Lobotka from Trencin to FC Nordsjælland.
Filip Novak from Jablonec to FC Midtjylland.
Alexander Nybo from Randers FC to Hobro IK.
Ronald Pfumbidzai from CAPS United to Hobro IK.
Tanaka Chinyahara from Bidwest Wits to Hobro IK.
Aubrey Chirwa from FC Platinum to Hobro IK.
Mikkel Thygesen from Randers FC to FC Roskilde.
Emmanuel Okwi from Simba SC to SønderjyskE.
Marc Dal Hende from FC Veststjælland to SønderjyskE.
Ante Rukavina on loan from Dinamo Zagreb to Viborg FF.

Lucas Andersen on loan to Willem II from Ajax.

okay
Armenteros to Qarabag
okay
Unless I'm missing something the Adama Traore - Barcelona buy back clause and the Tiago Illori 6-9m buy clause at the end of the loan aren't in the game
Ill take a look
Berahino should have Jeremy Peace in "Disliked People" with a value of 100 and permanent.

Alexandre Pato should have "want to be a player" in europe in his career plans.
yep
Transfers:
Alvaro Pereira should still be on loan at Estudientes until December 2015.
Biraghi is on loan at Granada
Jacopo Galimberti is a free agent
Riccardo Bocalon moved to Alessandria
Andrea Romano is on loan at Renate
Vid Belec moved to Carpi
Daniel Bessa is on loan at Como
Lukas Spendlhofer moved to Sturm Graz
Raffaele di Gennaro is on loan at Latina for another season
Youssou Lo moved to Olhanense

Reputation and CA suggestions:
Kondogbia deserves a big increase in reputation and CA, his value in the game is only 1.9m GBP.
Icardi also deserves a big increase in reputation, his value in game is only 3.6m. He was Serie A's top scorer last season. For reference, Zaza has a much better reputation than Icardi, even though Icardi is much more famous and successful IRL.
Same as Icardi goes for Alvaro Morata and Daniele Rugani (Juve rejected a huge bid for him from Napoli in the summer)
Perisic, Medel (who is a big star in his home country), Brozovic, Miranda, Murillo, Alex Telles all deserve an increased reputation, their IG value is nowhere near their real-life value.

Biabiany deserves a decrease in reputation, as he was out for a very long time due to a heart condition.
Same goes for Kwadwo Asamoah, he's valued around 18m GBP in game, which is absurd for a player that was left outside of Juve's CL list and has played very little in the last 12 months.
Cerci also needs a drastically decreased reputation, he was a huge flop for Atletico, and then again a huge flop for Milan, yet he's still valued at 15m GBP in the db, his reputation is higher than Depay, Matic, Jovetic, Pastore, Thiago Alcantara, etc.
Ill have a look
I agree
First, freat work!!

but do you hvav contacts that help you with the update of Norwegian league?

`cause there is a lo missing there.

But the rest is great:)
Not really, it all depends on what is suggested
hassan is not on benfica he is on Braga and SAlvio has a injury, wont play all this season.

Great work btw
done
Some RO info:
Takayuki Seto to Osmanlispor.
Boubacar Mansaly to Astra Giurgiu.
Geraldo Alves to Astra Giurgiu
Ninos Gouriye to Astra Giurgiu
Pedro Queirós to Astra Giurgiu
Filipe Teixeira to Astra Giurgiu
Fernando Boldrin to Astra Giurgiu
Toni Gorupec free agent.
yep
Victor Pálsson from Helsingborg IF(Sweden) to Esbjerg fB (Denmark) - prize 0,5 million euro.
done
marius zaliukas is no longer at rangers his contract was terminated
okay
Hassan is not Benfica player, he sign a 5 year contract with SC Braga.
Hany Mukhtar - Red Bull Salzburg - loan
done

cheers marshall, last day at work finished with and got a week off. I wonder what I am going to be up to(H)

Update

Babá (Sevilla) - Maritimo
Urby Emanuelson - free agent

Michell Antonio deserves an upgrade. 11 finishing and he scored 15 goals last season? 4 already this season. Big move to west ham. 26 years old reaching his peak. He is lot better than this.

I think As Monaco Fc (ligue 1 french), need a little transfertbudget up
when you saw Martial 80million and asm has 18million budget :p

I do this myself but for other people^^