LFCMarshall's FM11 Update Release Date!

@andid1 - mate please dont come her criticising.. you dont like it then dont download it... im sure the 50,000 downloads plus from last year would argue against you.... i base the transfer budgets from my opinion yes ranges from the lowest 4million to the higher 50million... liverpool have 25 arsenal have 30 tottenham have 15 ETC...... im not saying im better than SI i just dont agree with most thigns they do so i change them and people who want to download it they can do.. if you dont there no need coming saying anything in here is there

just cause you got alot of downloads doeasnt mean it is good, not saying it was bad, i didnt download i wouldn't know, if a Cheryl Cole *** tape was released it would gather millions of downloads, even if it lasted half a second, it still could be ****. Again not saying its bad but you get my point?

i think andid's poitnt is that you shouldnt be changing it on a whim, the aim surely is to get the most realistic database. i certainly wouldnt change ca and pa on a whim becuase its all balanced on scale, with in the club, the league, and the world, mass changes if not done properly will result in a unbalanced database

Please if you dont like what im doind dont download simple.

Im changin it cus i disagree massively with near enough everything. you either download or not.. and yes alot of download does mean it was good cus it wasent just 1 file there were more and mroe each database which meant it got more and more popular! Just dont download it and dont comment if you dont like it

BTW Please dont comment back... i know your opinion and you know mine... please leave it there and downlaod if you want.. dont if you dont agree :)

Thankyouu you lot were goin wayyy off topic

Last edited:
LFCMarshall, is it comming today, or just in a few hours, mate :) ?
Btw... Really looking forward to see your work here :D
Cheers :)

Good work matey, Downloaded. Will point out any mistakes;)

LFC just to tell you that many many people support your work and finds it magnific. Congratulations from Barcelona