LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Sørensen has moved from OB(Odense Boldklub) to Randers FC

Can you take a look at Bristol City please fella. Maynard is attracting a **** of a lot of attention from Prem clubs.

Ricky Foster from Aberdeen has signed a 2 year deal as well as Stephen Pearson signed until the end of the season after his derby contract was cancelled. Wilson is attracting prem clubs such as Swansea and Wigan. And albert Adomah's potential needs to be increased. The likes of Fulham, Wolves and West Brom all looking at him. As you can tell im a Zider Head but Jordan Rhodes needs to be sorted out and updated. Thats lad is unreal and destined for bigger things.

Cheers!!

Maybe give Sam Baldock a ca and pa increase? Arguebly been one of west hams best strikers this season and has shown he is championship quality. Also Michael Thalasitis (sp) of Stevenage is only 18 in real but for some reason he is 28 on fm lol.

micah richards has got unfair stats he is far to good in attacking and defending as he is portrayed in fm, also have a look at cuenca, duda can play as a CM,

You should increase the CA/PA of Javi Varas if you haven't done it yet, because he is actually one of the best goalkeepers in La Liga and his rating is really poor in fm12. You're doing a great job

Can you take a look at Bristol City please fella. Maynard is attracting a **** of a lot of attention from Prem clubs.

Ricky Foster from Aberdeen has signed a 2 year deal as well as Stephen Pearson signed until the end of the season after his derby contract was cancelled. Wilson is attracting prem clubs such as Swansea and Wigan. And albert Adomah's potential needs to be increased. The likes of Fulham, Wolves and West Brom all looking at him. As you can tell im a Zider Head but Jordan Rhodes needs to be sorted out and updated. Thats lad is unreal and destined for bigger things.

Cheers!!
yep ill look
Maybe give Sam Baldock a ca and pa increase? Arguebly been one of west hams best strikers this season and has shown he is championship quality. Also Michael Thalasitis (sp) of Stevenage is only 18 in real but for some reason he is 28 on fm lol.
okay ill chekc that out haha
micah richards has got unfair stats he is far to good in attacking and defending as he is portrayed in fm, also have a look at cuenca, duda can play as a CM,
micah richards has been having a brilliant season thats why.. will look at others
You should increase the CA/PA of Javi Varas if you haven't done it yet, because he is actually one of the best goalkeepers in La Liga and his rating is really poor in fm12. You're doing a great job
okaayyy

Norwich - the most underrated CA/PA team on the game!!!

Please please PLEASE revamp the whole god **** Norwich team, right down to the manager, paul lambert is the best manager in the prem outside the top 4!!!! (arguably) The Norwich team have been majorly underrated, and they have cash coming out of there arseholes IRL, just Lambert has been cautious IRL!! they have a mid-table team IRL, TBH I think SI have been extremely lazy, which my friend, is why we have people like you on the planet, to fix the wrongs of these overpaid and under-worked game developers!! I have always used your updates, the best available on the net by a long shot!! But I also feel you yourself have neglected Norwich a little, so, as i begun - please please PLEASE have just a little look at Norwich

the reason why is because norwich have won back to back promotions an still have many players from the league 1 team, there is still plenty of time to get relegated and struggle...

They have been iproved and so has lambert but in terms of finances, there is no proof of them being rich yet as lambert is being cautious

i understand about back to back promotions, but look at the evidence, Norwich are as good as QPR and thats a fact, look at the last 4 results between the 2 teams, Norwich have taken 10 from a possible 12 points, yet QPR have managed to take merely 1!! and Ipswich are nearly as good as Norwich, yet Norwich stuffed them 4-0 and 5-1. Norwich stand a good chance of finishing in the top 10 in real life. If you can start with no transfer budget with Norwich and finish in the top 10 without signing anyone, then i will withdraw my request. Also Arsenal and Norwich are the only 2 teams in the prem that are in profit for the last financial year. Thanks for getting back so quick too :)

i understand about back to back promotions, but look at the evidence, Norwich are as good as QPR and thats a fact, look at the last 4 results between the 2 teams, Norwich have taken 10 from a possible 12 points, yet QPR have managed to take merely 1!! and Ipswich are nearly as good as Norwich, yet Norwich stuffed them 4-0 and 5-1. Norwich stand a good chance of finishing in the top 10 in real life. If you can start with no transfer budget with Norwich and finish in the top 10 without signing anyone, then i will withdraw my request. Also Arsenal and Norwich are the only 2 teams in the prem that are in profit for the last financial year. Thanks for getting back so quick too :)

norwich and qpr are very similar levels in the game, qpr probably slightly better but you can understand that simply because of the money they spent... ipswich are alot worse that norwich on it aswell.. i will take a look but its fairly accurate at the min imo... norwich havent been relegated in the two test seasons ive done

So then, Andre Wisdom -9 and John Flanagan -9?

both are -8....

only -9 players are suso, sterling and shelvey

Ianis Zicu to Pohang Steelers
Nuno Pinto from Nacional da Madeira to Levski (Sofia)
Gregory Nelson to Metalurg (Donetsk)
Marcelo Nicacio to Litex (Lovech)
Tom to Istanbul BB

Enjoyed ur update last year marshal im sure this years will be just as good!

Got a few changes for celtic that I think you cud look at..

Adam matthews cud do with a Ca increase and a PA increase hes been awsome this year and your team liverpool seem intrested apprently. Victor wanyama needs a CA and PA increase hes also been a top player. Young lads Paul george Dylan mcgeough and marcus fraser need a Pa increase urgently i played a 8 year long season with celtic and they ended up as decent players at the most this is not going to be the case in real life they all have massive futures at the club and maybe else were and dylan has already shown what hes made of with a good solo goal on his debut. James forrest needs a Ca increase to. Also when adding on Pa what does -8/-7 ect mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back