LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ianis Zicu to Pohang Steelers
Nuno Pinto from Nacional da Madeira to Levski (Sofia)
Gregory Nelson to Metalurg (Donetsk)
Marcelo Nicacio to Litex (Lovech)
Tom to Istanbul BB
yep
Enjoyed ur update last year marshal im sure this years will be just as good!

Got a few changes for celtic that I think you cud look at..

Adam matthews cud do with a Ca increase and a PA increase hes been awsome this year and your team liverpool seem intrested apprently. Victor wanyama needs a CA and PA increase hes also been a top player. Young lads Paul george Dylan mcgeough and marcus fraser need a Pa increase urgently i played a 8 year long season with celtic and they ended up as decent players at the most this is not going to be the case in real life they all have massive futures at the club and maybe else were and dylan has already shown what hes made of with a good solo goal on his debut. James forrest needs a Ca increase to. Also when adding on Pa what does -8/-7 ect mean?
ok mate and -7,-8 means they can reach a certain level... -10 for instance is a guarenteed CA in the future of 170-200 and then -9 is slightly lower ETC
Can you look Demba Ba Ca and Pa he is underrated

I have increased a little but he was already one of newcastles best players

alrite mate, tiote plz if poss, needs to be increased greatly as does sturridge, de gea needs reducing cuz he shocking, and maybe joe hart slight increase cuz irl he best in prem, but aint on game, cant wait till update dude

Newcastle in general need increasing. Demba ba is a must, along with the likes of cheek tiote, fabricio colocini and Tim krul. Demba ba should be a beast to be honest!

alrite mate, tiote plz if poss, needs to be increased greatly as does sturridge, de gea needs reducing cuz he shocking, and maybe joe hart slight increase cuz irl he best in prem, but aint on game, cant wait till update dude

all been done, although joe hart needs to prove himself seaspn after season to be quoted as the best in the prem... vorm, krul have been equally as good.... imo call it biased or not reina is the best

Newcastle in general need increasing. Demba ba is a must, along with the likes of cheek tiote, fabricio colocini and Tim krul. Demba ba should be a beast to be honest!

all been done but like i said ba was already low 150's

I don't know if this has already been suggested, but on Liverpool the PA's of Andre Wisdom, Conor Cody, and Adam Morgan should be raised. They are all very promising prospects in the academy and deserve to be given a high PA. Charlie Adam's CA should also be raised as he has been outstanding this season. Spearing's PA should also be raised a bit. I don't think it's particularly fair how he always ends up to be a 2 Star and barely good for the starting 11, when in real life he is going to probably become a intergral part of the team.

What about Mustafa Amini? Dortmund are due to sign him at the end of the season. CCM missed him in their first three games of the season in the A-League, failing to register a win. After he returned to Australia he has guided them to an 8 point gap at the top of the table, helping them to 32 points out of a possible 36. He is absolutely running things in the CCM engine room at just 18 years of age. Really is the brightest Australian prospect I've seen since Kewell and Viduka.

Only a -7 in the db currently I think.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]​Have you improved Burak Yilmaz (Trabzonspor) CA / PA ?[/FONT]

I don't know if this has already been suggested, but on Liverpool the PA's of Andre Wisdom, Conor Cody, and Adam Morgan should be raised. They are all very promising prospects in the academy and deserve to be given a high PA. Charlie Adam's CA should also be raised as he has been outstanding this season. Spearing's PA should also be raised a bit. I don't think it's particularly fair how he always ends up to be a 2 Star and barely good for the starting 11, when in real life he is going to probably become a intergral part of the team.

most been done, although spearing has been increased, but he is only part of the team when others cannot play.. a good back up but imo will never be a first team player

What about Mustafa Amini? Dortmund are due to sign him at the end of the season. CCM missed him in their first three games of the season in the A-League, failing to register a win. After he returned to Australia he has guided them to an 8 point gap at the top of the table, helping them to 32 points out of a possible 36. He is absolutely running things in the CCM engine room at just 18 years of age. Really is the brightest Australian prospect I've seen since Kewell and Viduka.

Only a -7 in the db currently I think.
ok ill have a look
So does that mean you took Robinson back down to -8?
yes mate, didnt think it merited -9 as him and flanagan seem to be of a similar level
​Have you improved Burak Yilmaz (Trabzonspor) CA / PA ?

i havent but i will take a look

yep

ok mate and -7,-8 means they can reach a certain level... -10 for instance is a guarenteed CA in the future of 170-200 and then -9 is slightly lower ETC

I have increased a little but he was already one of newcastles best players

Thanks for clearing that up much appreciated!

James Wallace to Stevenage from Everton on loan deal.

Luke Freeman to Stevenage from Arsenal permanent deal.

Byrom Harrison to AFC Wimbledon from Stevenage permanent deal.

I don't know if you have made this changes, but...

Petr Jiráček - Viktoria Plzeň > VfL Wolfsburg

Chinedu Obasi
- Hoffenheim > Schalke 04
Eduardo Vargas - U. de Chile > Napoli
Federico Macheda - Manchester Utd. > Queens Park Ranger (Loan until June 2012)
Marco Borriello - Roma > Juventus (Loan until June 2012)
José Antonio Reyes - Atlético de Madrid > Sevilla
Alexander Ring - HJK Helsinki > Borussia M'gladbach (Loan June 2013)

Will QPR's staff and transfer budget be edited due to the arrival of Mark Hughes and the promise of a very large transfer budget?

Mark hughes will be there but the budget will still be normal, around 10mil because promising and spending is two completely different things.. look at venkys and blackburn

I don't know if you have made this changes, but...

Petr Jiráček - Viktoria Plzeň > VfL Wolfsburg

Chinedu Obasi
- Hoffenheim > Schalke 04
Eduardo Vargas - U. de Chile > Napoli
Federico Macheda - Manchester Utd. > Queens Park Ranger (Loan until June 2012)
Marco Borriello - Roma > Juventus (Loan until June 2012)
José Antonio Reyes - Atlético de Madrid > Sevilla
Alexander Ring - HJK Helsinki > Borussia M'gladbach (Loan June 2013)

Obasi is only on loan at Schalke, but I think Schalke can buy him for a fixed fee at the end of the season

Preston NOrth End in January:

In, Jake Jervis from Birmingham and Harry Bunn from Man City both on loans. If I was you i'd also bump up their CA's because Jervis did quite good for Swindon in League Two and Bunn did consistently well in the first half of the League One season with Rochdale. Ofcouse Thorsten Stuckmann on a free if you haven't already done it

Out: darel Russell on loan to Charlton and Iain Turner to Dunfermiline on loan.

Hoping we get a new manager before the Saturday update too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back