LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope he is not in the game as he was not 16 by a certain date, im not creating any youth this year though

haha yeah i remember you making sterling last year. Jordon Ibe is amazing though.

haha yeah i remember you making sterling last year. Jordon Ibe is amazing though.

yea looks decent for his ages, only problem i saw with creating youth is that you would need to set each individual stat for it to be realistic with him, where as they were all random generated cus people didnt know enough about them to go into that much detail

I actually did my own little update and tried to upload it here today. I didn't see your thread though, otherwise I would have just posted here. Your work is excellent mate, please just let me say thank you.

Anyway, here is what I did. I basically just went based on age and international caps for the top ten international teams since the start of the season. For example, Cleverly and Holtby get buffs because they have been called into their senior national team squads so far this season, both under 21 and neither is fairly represented in the game. Andre Wisdom goes up to -9 because he is 18 and playing for the English U21 squad. Youngest member of the current squad I believe. Take what you will from it all.

England

Man U - Danny Welbeck (-1 = -9)
Man U - Tom Cleverly (+10 = 170)
Man C - Micah Richards (+10 = 168)
Aston - Gary Gardner (-1 = -9)
Newc - Sammy Ameobi (-1 = -9)
Man U - Will Keane (-1 = -9)
Liverpool - John Flanagan (-1 = -9)
Liverpool - Andre Wisdom (-1 = -9)
Liverpool - Jonjo Shelvey (-1 = -9)
Arsenal - Emmanuel Frimpong (-1 = -9)
Tottenham - Thomas Carroll (-1 = -9)

Germany

Dortmund - Ilkay Gundogan (+10 = 172)
Hoffenheim - Sebastian Rudy (-1 = -9)
Schalke - Lewis Holtby (+10 = 171)
Leverkusen - Bernd Leno (-1 = -9)
Nuremburg - Marvin Plattenhardt (-2 = -9)
Dortmund - Moritz Leitner (-1 = -9)
Schalke - Julian Draxler (-1 = -9)
TSV - Kevin Volland (-1 = -9)

Holland

PSV - Kevin Strootman (+10 = 170)
PSV - Georginio Wijnaldum (+10 = 177)
Twente - Luuk de Jong (-1 = -9)
Chelsea - Jeffrey Bruma (-1 = -9)
Feyenoord - Stefan de Vrij (-1 = -9)
AZ - Adam Maher (-1 = -9)
Twente - John Ola (-1 = -9)
Breda - Alex Schalk (-1 = -9)
Vitesse - Marco van Ginkel (-1 = -9)

Spain

Espanyol - Jordi Amat (+10 = 165)
At Madrid - Koke (-1 = -9)

France

Monaco - Nampalys Mendy (-1 = -9)
Espanyol - Thievy Bifouma (-2 = -9)
PSG - Jean-Christophe Bahebeck (-1 = -9)
Nancy - Benjamin Jeannot (-1 = -9)

Uruguay

Liverpool - Sebastián Coates (+10 = 168)
Ajax - Nicolás Lodeiro (+10 = 170)
Palermo - Abel Hernández (+10 = 179)
Defensor - Diego Rolán (-3 = -9)

Argentina

Spatak Mos - Marcos Rojo (-1 = -9)
Lanus - Esteban Andrada (-1 = -9)
Villareal - Mateo Musacchio (+10 = 172)
Independiente - Julián Velázquez (-1 = -9)
Arsenal - Damián Martínez (-1 = -9)
Colon - Carlos Luque (-1 = -9)

Italy

Newcastle - David Santon (+10 = 173)
Livorno - Francesco Bardi (-1 = -9)
Fiorentina - Michele Camporese (-1 = -9)

Brazil

Dynamo Kyiv - Dudu (+10 = 166)
Porto - Kleber (+10 = 170)
Santos - Rafael (+10 = 170)
Santos - Danilo (+10 = 175)
Vasco - Romulo (+10 = 168)
Sao Paulo - Casemiro (+10 = 173)
Dynamo Kyiv - Andre (+10 = 158)

cheers for that mate, ill take a look at them... not promosing ill do all but ill look

Have you improved Jay Spearing and Martin Kelly mate?

dunno if it's been said, but Danilo of Santos has a future transfer to Porto, so put him to them and delete that future one! :)

Think Jamie Vardy needs a little improving from Fleetwood. Celtic, Birmingham, West Hamm all want him

well its around that time again when the saved game ive been playing is ready for the bin due to your fantastic updates so just a couple of things im a massive barnsley fan and were punching above our wieght in the division so is there any chance that for once a couple of our players can be good? luke steele as been getting rave reviews and even a england cap was talked about! butterfield as been great and premier clubs looking at him. vaz te is on a role and finally craig davies as found his feet. sorry i know that is a few things but theres nothing worse than starting with your club and having to sell your surpose star men cos there ****!

thanks for reading and as always carnt wait for your updates! any idea when the final one after the transfer window will be? just because it bugs me to play the game when all transfers are not done?

thanks thanks n thanks again

So, just so I know whether to research for mine again. You class Shelvey as youth? What age limit are you looking at?

nooo, im not creating any youngsters that aint on the game, for example ibe... because not enough is known about them, basically it is anybody that is 15 or has recentley turned 16 that wont be on the gamne

all players on the game i will change myself or by request if warrented

well its around that time again when the saved game ive been playing is ready for the bin due to your fantastic updates so just a couple of things im a massive barnsley fan and were punching above our wieght in the division so is there any chance that for once a couple of our players can be good? luke steele as been getting rave reviews and even a england cap was talked about! butterfield as been great and premier clubs looking at him. vaz te is on a role and finally craig davies as found his feet. sorry i know that is a few things but theres nothing worse than starting with your club and having to sell your surpose star men cos there ****!

thanks for reading and as always carnt wait for your updates! any idea when the final one after the transfer window will be? just because it bugs me to play the game when all transfers are not done?

thanks thanks n thanks again

haha cheers, ill take a look :)

Can you also increase Jonjo Shelveys Potential? Make Skrtel Better and increase Lucas Leiva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back