LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Can you please update Afc Bournemouth budget after recent russian investment and Add Wesley Thomas on a permanent and poss a PA increase fo him. Thanks

Hi Marshall, not sure if some of these have been mentioned but a CA boost for Bellamy, Enrique, Henderson, Spearing, Kelly, Shelvey and possibly Flanagan and Eccleston would be good. Also a PA boost for Kelly, Spearing and Eccleston. And a slight CA decrease for Kuyt, Carragher and Aurelio.
Cheers!

hi'ya. just a word 2 say i woz wondering when you'll be putting the update up 2 download

luke freeman who signed for stevenage recently should get both CA/PA increase, he's been awesome. Darius Charles, lawrie wilson and Michael Bostwick, for stevenage aswell, deserve a CA increase :) leon clarke who was on loan at chesterfield, but is now with charlton, was 3rd top scorer in league 1 before he left and he was at a bottom of the table club i think that deserves a little increase :)

also, when will the next update be released? thanks

Stuart Beavon's [Wycombe] finishing, composure, work rate, determination and long shots all seem to need a rise. That would be much
appreciated.

hi'ya. just a word 2 say i woz wondering when you'll be putting the update up 2 download
its alreadu up, but its like 2 weeks old.. there'll be another the 4th, then the 11th

luke freeman who signed for stevenage recently should get both CA/PA increase, he's been awesome. Darius Charles, lawrie wilson and Michael Bostwick, for stevenage aswell, deserve a CA increase :) leon clarke who was on loan at chesterfield, but is now with charlton, was 3rd top scorer in league 1 before he left and he was at a bottom of the table club i think that deserves a little increase :)

also, when will the next update be released? thanks
okay, 4th and 11th, says on opening page

Stuart Beavon's [Wycombe] finishing, composure, work rate, determination and long shots all seem to need a rise. That would be much
appreciated.

okayy

hey,

I think David silva,Yaya Toure And Micah Richards should get a slight increase.

Oriol Romeu has to be increased, Oxlade-Chamberlain should be Increased as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back