LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Cacares to Juventus on loan to the end of season.
Keisuke Honda to SS Lazio.

Cool, i couldnt remember what they were. Another thing. Fmrte. You gotta pay for this now. Has anyone found a crack? Coz thats well out of order you gotta pay for a game hack.

Cool, i couldnt remember what they were. Another thing. Fmrte. You gotta pay for this now. Has anyone found a crack? Coz thats well out of order you gotta pay for a game hack.

no idea, i never really used ot properly anyway

Sorry if it's already been said, but Reading should have a financial boost seeing as they've had a large share bought off them by Russian investors.

It's ok, the min donation was 87p. Still a rip off. I hope SI take the bastards down. I remember some ****** selling mine and wallys update last year on ebay. Start to think when you do have 80k+ downloads what you make if you charge £1 or 50p, could make a living tbf. So if you ever need a hand and wanna make money m8..... lol. Cant believe he charged for the program tho. I cant see how its legal.

After tonights game;

Hart CA Increase!!
Bellamy Pace & Acc. to 20!!

Not sure if you have already done this but Jean Beausejour from birmingham to wigan

Mata's Reputation(From Continental To WC)..Bayern Munich's Repu

Mata's Reputation(From Continental To WC)..Bayern Munich and Arsenal's Reputation...Tevez Penalty taking attribute + Suarez Finishing should reduce bu 1 0r 2 units Each....Schezny's CA/PA...Alexis Sanchez has become more of a Team Player since moving to Barca so his Teamwork Attribute should Go Up...E.T.C...Thanks for this Forum.

Sorry if it's already been said, but Reading should have a financial boost seeing as they've had a large share bought off them by Russian investors.

yep
It's ok, the min donation was 87p. Still a rip off. I hope SI take the bastards down. I remember some ****** selling mine and wallys update last year on ebay. Start to think when you do have 80k+ downloads what you make if you charge £1 or 50p, could make a living tbf. So if you ever need a hand and wanna make money m8..... lol. Cant believe he charged for the program tho. I cant see how its legal.
well if some people buy it, which they will then why not... wish i had tried selling mine, cus including external downloads i got 110,000 downloads last year!! woulda been a nice bit of money haha
After tonights game;

Hart CA Increase!!
Bellamy Pace & Acc. to 20!!

ill put it around 18/19 and ill up both of them, both underrated in game

Not sure if you have already done this but Jean Beausejour from birmingham to wigan
done
Nani out for 2 months.
not doing injuries
Mata's Reputation(From Continental To WC)..Bayern Munich and Arsenal's Reputation...Tevez Penalty taking attribute + Suarez Finishing should reduce bu 1 0r 2 units Each....Schezny's CA/PA...Alexis Sanchez has become more of a Team Player since moving to Barca so his Teamwork Attribute should Go Up...E.T.C...Thanks for this Forum.
ok mate, only thing i disagree with is arsenal rep going up.. there already enough

16 year Luke Shaw from Southampton. He MUST got bigger PA/CA. Arsenal, Chelsea and City wants to buy him.

Bellamy's finishing and composure is a joke, ever since he joined LFC he has been outstanding. I reckon around 14-15, currently he has 12 finishing and 11 composure... concentration and decisions are also poor ~12.. he has matured and it shows in his game. Plus his acc/speed should be a bit higher.

Downing acceleration from 13 to 15.

Also I don't know if you are changing this but a year or so in the game Gerrard's stats start to decrease quite quickly. I understand the physical ones go down, but his passing, decisions and stuff like that should remain the same or even go up with age, don't you?

Last edited:
Yep

and on the gerrard thing, i cant really stop it.. just a thing that happens with older players on fm, cant really find a way to stop it

Davide Petrucci, Olivier Norwood (back from loan from Scounthrpe), Larnell Cole, Reece Brown-Bigger PA, they play very well in this season in the reserve league.
Also transfers:
http://transfery.info/t,58,transferNolan Roux Stade Brestois 29-Losc Lille 8mln euro
Marco Reus Monchengladbach-Dortmund 17.5 mln euro
Amauri Juventus-Fiorentina 2 mln euro
Anthony Modeste Bordeux-Blackburn on free transfer.
Cheers.

some of them are wrong, modeste is a loan, rues is end of season, amuari is loan

Blackburn Rovers updates:

Jason Lowe, Needs huge CA PA update, he's poor in FM however in real life he has played very well. Been playing RB all season instead of Salgado but his main position is still CM.

Salgado - Needs decreasing badly, woeful in real life

Grella - The same, shocking player

Grant hanley needs huge increase also been in sensational form since Samba been missing playing very well against united liverpool etc. PA CA should be adjusted.

Hoilett - could use a little CA upgrade, he has been star performer all season.

Dunn- Needs decreasing a little, off the pace of the game now.

Bunn- CA slight increase

Yakubu - Deserves CA increase, on fire this season.

N Zonzi - Deserves some kind of increase with the likes of Arsenal etc linked with him.

Adam Henley- This guy needs to be improved both CA and PA he has been playing LB a few games and has been class for a 17 year old, one for the future.

Pedersen - Needs decrease, has been terrible this season.

Jason Roberts > Reading.

Andrews needs to be put back to Blackburn from Ipswich on loan. However needs to be transfer listed by request.

Rochina - CA should stay same, PA Increase. Shown huge potential however Steve Kean does not know he's a striker not RW. :L

Modeste has come to us on loan from Bordeaux also.

Ryan Nelsen needs downgrading, hasn't played in a year down to injury.

And i know that our budget needs slight adjustment, we don't have loads to spend but more than 400k, more like 3-4 mil.

If you could do all these i'd be grateful, having watched every game i know about these players and have tried to be fair mentioning the downgrades as well as the upgrades. Thanks!!

Okay mate, only thing i cant do is transfer listed by request.. cant do that in the editor

Okay mate, only thing i cant do is transfer listed by request.. cant do that in the editor

yeah cheers. Hanley and Henley need huge increase in both please. They are two of best prospects in country right now, blackburn have one of best youth academies in world for Defenders. Henley needs to be able to play LB & RB also if that's possible mate. Appreciate the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back