LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right as im not doing mine and wallys update atm thought i give you some suggestions m8 sure u done a load anyways.

Steven Fletcher, Michael Kightly, Grant Holt, Hoolahan, Steve Morrison, Russel Martin (20 as a cb) Ayala, David Fox, Surman, Pilkington, Sinclair, Danny Graham, Nathan Dyer, Joe Allen, Vorm, Neil Taylor, Marvin Sordell, Jacob Butterfield, Redmond (make him a mini version of c ronaldo as in prefered moves) Whittingham, Vaz te, Mark Davies, Emnes, Billy Sharp, Zaha, Darren Ambrose, Jordan Rhodes, Mcleod, Tubbs, Grabban, Midson, Arquin, Harrold, Constable.

Only had 5 mins there the ones on top of my head. Will come up with more of a list when i got time. Good luck...again bud. lol

Right as im not doing mine and wallys update atm thought i give you some suggestions m8 sure u done a load anyways.

Steven Fletcher, Michael Kightly, Grant Holt, Hoolahan, Steve Morrison, Russel Martin (20 as a cb) Ayala, David Fox, Surman, Pilkington, Sinclair, Danny Graham, Nathan Dyer, Joe Allen, Vorm, Neil Taylor, Marvin Sordell, Jacob Butterfield, Redmond (make him a mini version of c ronaldo as in prefered moves) Whittingham, Vaz te, Mark Davies, Emnes, Billy Sharp, Zaha, Darren Ambrose, Jordan Rhodes, Mcleod, Tubbs, Grabban, Midson, Arquin, Harrold, Constable.

Only had 5 mins there the ones on top of my head. Will come up with more of a list when i got time. Good luck...again bud. lol

cheers pal, will do :)

danny drinkwater to leicester city cancel barnsley loan and also cancel nile ranger loan to barnsley and 1 last also how come if your manutd no mancity liverpool chelsea players will sign for you even if they request tranfers? any players these days are only bothered bout money money money but when ever you try offer a contract you get that stupid red bar were me client does wish to whateva it says? sorry little rant anyway roll on 4th of feb the other halfs birthday ha ha and download day ha ha ha am gunna be on the **** list! wunda how many break ups this game as caused?

Hi i'm a charlton fan and i think the transfer budget for charlton could be significantly improved seeing as they were taken over. Should be around the £900k-£1m mark IMO.
The fact they're miles ahead in league 1 suggests there should be a few ca and pa changes :)

Chris Solly (huge CA and PA increase), michael morrison (ca increase as he's been a rock and teams in higher divs are interested) rhoys wiggins has been immense all season. one of the best left backs you'll see in the football league so he needs a boost with ca. johnnie jackson and danny green have both been great down the wings and should have improved attributes and kermorgant and brad wright phillips should increase too just suggestions:)

also i'm not a crewe fan but nick powell i think deserves a massive boost to CA/PA he's playing amazing in league 2

danny drinkwater to leicester city cancel barnsley loan and also cancel nile ranger loan to barnsley and 1 last also how come if your manutd no mancity liverpool chelsea players will sign for you even if they request tranfers? any players these days are only bothered bout money money money but when ever you try offer a contract you get that stupid red bar were me client does wish to whateva it says? sorry little rant anyway roll on 4th of feb the other halfs birthday ha ha and download day ha ha ha am gunna be on the **** list! wunda how many break ups this game as caused?
haha, but not sure mate..maybe just because the rivalry is too strong.. cant change that pal
Hi i'm a charlton fan and i think the transfer budget for charlton could be significantly improved seeing as they were taken over. Should be around the £900k-£1m mark IMO.
The fact they're miles ahead in league 1 suggests there should be a few ca and pa changes :)

Chris Solly (huge CA and PA increase), michael morrison (ca increase as he's been a rock and teams in higher divs are interested) rhoys wiggins has been immense all season. one of the best left backs you'll see in the football league so he needs a boost with ca. johnnie jackson and danny green have both been great down the wings and should have improved attributes and kermorgant and brad wright phillips should increase too just suggestions:)

also i'm not a crewe fan but nick powell i think deserves a massive boost to CA/PA he's playing amazing in league 2
ok mate

A lot of the "golden" German U17 team should have much higher PAs than they do, as they're all vastly underrated in the game with the exception of perhaps Emre Can. For example, Samed Yesil @ ~132 PA, Mitchell Weiser (next German Dani Alves @ ~100 PA, should be RWB/RB/RW), Okan Aydin @ ~113 PA, Robin Yalcin @ ~119 PA ... come on. Maybe that might not be so bad, but the worst would be how the ethnically Turkish-German players in that squad all become part of the Turkish squad (even Turkey youth setups), despite a number of them already declaring for Germany.

Mevlut Erding from PSG to Rennes
Amauri loaned out to Fiorentina
Taye Taiwo loaned out to QPR
Oscar Serrano from Racing to Levante
Rodrigo Possebon from Santos to Vicenza

Just a quick thing, The german national team being faders and regens always annoys the **** out of me. I know you had to delete a file but cant remember what it is. And is there anyway you can incorperate that into the update just a thought.

Anyways something i used to do in the pa/ca updates bud is to check out

Latest football (Soccer) news - Player to Watch, transfer centre, injury news, stats

Theres countless pages. But defo worth going thru and giving these kids a boost in your update. The scouting system at IMscouting is as good as footmans so there defo be some on there they missed :)

Vidic, Fletcher are injured to the end of season. Can you make this in editor?
Zeki Fryers should be impressed, becouse he good to low CA/PA.
You should improve Norwich coach. He is great menager, but his stats are very poor.

Last edited:
INTERNAZIONALE: The club have completed a deal for Internacional defender Juan Jesus and the
Brazil youth international has joined Novara on loan for the remainder of the season.

Dunno if you're gonna create players, but Southampton have signed Tadanari Lee from Sanfreece Hiroshima.

Just a quick thing, The german national team being faders and regens always annoys the **** out of me. I know you had to delete a file but cant remember what it is. And is there anyway you can incorperate that into the update just a thought.

Anyways something i used to do in the pa/ca updates bud is to check out

Latest football (Soccer) news - Player to Watch, transfer centre, injury news, stats

Theres countless pages. But defo worth going thru and giving these kids a boost in your update. The scouting system at IMscouting is as good as footmans so there defo be some on there they missed :)
ok thanks but no you cannot make the german team real is an update, its problems with fake files on the users computer than you have to delete :)
Vidic, Fletcher are injured to the end of season. Can you make this in editor?
Zeki Fryers should be impressed, becouse he good to low CA/PA.
You should improve Norwich coach. He is great menager, but his stats are very poor.
Ok mate, not adding injuries though because they got injured mid december yet on the game they'll miss the whole season from the start
INTERNAZIONALE: The club have completed a deal for Internacional defender Juan Jesus and the
Brazil youth international has joined Novara on loan for the remainder of the season.
done
Dunno if you're gonna create players, but Southampton have signed Tadanari Lee from Sanfreece Hiroshima.
yepp

you need to go to C:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/football manager 2012/data/db/1200/inc/all

there are 3 files called fake.lnc, lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc, and nleague.lnc

delete them all. fake.lnc is for german national, nleague.lnc is for japan national. dunno what others are for.

make a copy of the files before you delete them though, just in case it stops your game from working. i've never had problems with it though.

barnsley loan micheal tonge till end of season and korey smith for a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back