LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle releasing loads of reserves including Kadar, Edmundsson, Adjei, Airey and Dan Taylor

Sam Sheridan: Stockport - Southport, perm deal.
Aaron Cole: Derby - Stockport Season Long Loan.
Mark Lynch,John Miles,Matt Glennon,Ryan McCann all released by Stockport.
Robbie Gibbons has joined Scunthorpe on a free untill the end of the season.
David Mirfin has joined Scunthorpe on loan untill the end of the season from Watford.
Nathan Craig (Former Everton) Signed for Torquay On a Free.
Hearts striker John Sutton has joined Central Coast Mariners on a six-month loan deal.
Hleb Released by Barcelona

Read all suggestions, too many to reply to all... Will release saturday

with all these suggestions and the actual transfers it takes time to get done with college and work aswell ;)

Saturday is release day

Yep,

First three to comment with there email address i will send my update to, simply as a tester

Under the conditions that you tell me anything missing or that needs changing ;)

Cheers

One more space, email has been sent lads

Comment on any changes needed

Probably best to private message me with them..

First few:

England:
· Fellaini signed a new 5 year contract about 2 months ago.
· Jelavic's deal is a 4 1/2 year deal so it should run until 2016.
· Saha's deal is a deal till the end of the season with an option to a further year. My suggestion would be making it run till 2012 with an extra season if he plays x amount of games (10, 20?).
· Arsenal's Pedro Botelho is now on loan at Levante. Wellington Silva is now on loan at Alcoyano (Liga Adelante).
· Elliot Grandin's loan to Nice can be made permanent for half a million pounds. Nice paid Blackpool 200k pounds for the loan as well.
· Bojan Djordjic was released by Blackpool.
· Chelsea's Kaby went on loan to AEL Limassol. He is expected to leave on a free transfer, I don't know if that can be set through the editor, though.
· João Carlos Teixeira joined Liverpool from Sporting CP.
· Matt Doherty joins Hibernian on loan from Wolves till the end of the season.
· Shkodran Mustafi moved from Everton to Sampdoria on a free.

France:
· Hamdan Al-Kamali joined Lyon on a season long loan from Al-Wahda.
· Moussa Maazou is on loan at Le Mans until the end of the season.
· Naby Yattara plays for Arles-Avignon (And has played there for the past two years but SI always have him as free transfer for some reason...)
· Gary Kagelmacher, Andreas Wolf, Nacer Barazite, Danijel Subasic, Ibrahima Toure, Georgios Tzavelas, Alexandros Tziolis and Vladimir Koman joined Monaco permanently and Ammar Jemal joined the club on loan.
· Mariano joined Bordeaux from Fluminense.
· Matthieu Valverde now plays for Lyon.
· Sebastién Piocelle moved to Nimes at the beginning of the season but his transfer was never done by SI.
· Hasan Kabze, known to fm players as 'that useless Turkish ******' moved from Montpellier to Orduspor.

Germany:
· Ku Ja-Cheol moves from Wolfsburg to Augsburg in a season long loan.
· Roman Neustädter will join Schalke at the end of the season.
· Marc Hornschuh moved from Dortmund to Ingolstadt on a season long loan.
· Bernd Leno's loan to Leverkusen was made permanent.
· Tobias Steffen is back at Leverkusen.
· Nicolai Jorgensen moved on loan to Kaiserslautern for the season.
· Loris Karius has moved permanently to Mainz.
· Steffan Bell is back at Mainz.
· Florian Heller joined Ingolstadt.
· Omar Gonzalez moved to Nurnberg.

Italy:
· Catania's Pablo Ledesma moved to Boca Juniors. The deal is worth 400k (USD) per year for three years - that's around 21k pounds per month if I'm not mistaken.
· Vangelis Moras now plays for Cesena (Left Swansea).

Spain:
· David Carney joined Alcorcón on a one-year deal.
· Genk's Daniel Pudil joined Granada until 2016, and moved on loan to Cesena till the end of the season.
· Granada's Yohan Mollo moved on loan to Nancy.
· Rayo Vallecano's Jordi, on loan from Rubin, moved to Club Brugge on a 4-year deal. Rayo Vallecano received 800k Euros as compensation for the loan being cut short.
· Barcelona's Jonathan Soriano joined Red Bull Salzburg for 700k Euros. I believe his contract runs until 2014.
· Koke has been released by Rayo Vallecano.
· Rafa García (Rayo) moved on loan to Xerez for the rest of the season.
· Diego Costa, Jorge Pulido and Joel Robles all moved from Atlético Madrid to Rayo Vallecano in season-long deals.
· Fran Mérida returned to Atlético Madrid from Braga.
· Efraín Juarez's loan deal was cut short by Zaragoza.
· Zaragoza's Braulio was released by the club after admitting to sexually abusing a woman passing by. I'm not sure but I think he signed for Cartagena after that.
· Apoño moved to Zaragoza on loan after a falling out with Pellegrini.
· Levante's Carlos Aranda moved to Zaragoza.
· Alhassane Bangoura needs a PA boost (-8 or 155/160 if you want it fixed, IMO a -9 would be too much but a high -8 is certainly fitting) and a few attributes increased, namely crossing, technique, pace, dribbling, passing, anticipation and creativity. Aggression, bravery and composure should be reduced by ~2. Natural position should be AMR, and ST should be 18, tops. Common name should be set to "Lass" as that's what everyone calls him (Including himself).
· Dani Parejo's workrate and determination should be lowered.
· Tiago Dutra left Villarreal and joined Criciúma in Brazil on a free transfer. It's a lower league club so you should lower his salary accordingly. You could probably reduce his PA to -7, if he was any good he'd probably play for a half decent club.
· Mikel Orbegozo joined Gimnástic de Tarragona on loan.
· Javi Hervás joined Sevilla from Cordoba and was loaned back. He could also do with a boost because he's been one of the best players in the Liga Adelante - sadly I'm going by what I've heard here so I can't really tell you where to tweak.
· Tomislav Dujmovic loaned to Zaragoza for the season.
· Borja Gómez loaned to Granada for the season.
· Héctor Rodas joined Elche on loan for the season.
· Espanyol's Cristian Álvarez should get a decent boost in usual goalkeeping attributes, as Kameni was allowed to move to Málaga because he lost his place to Álvarez.
· Emiliano Armenteros joined Rayo on loan for the rest of the season. Armenteros is expected to join Rayo after the loan ends, as his contract expires in the summer. Maybe setting him to leave on a free would do the trick.
· Marcos Gullón joined Racing Santander in Spain, you sent him to Racing in Argentina :P

Last edited:
Alright mate, saha contract ill just put until 2013, cus it can get complicated with appearances for contract etc

Okay, I'll just edit the above post with the stuff I find so as not to spam the thread.

Just saw this now, if you need help with the portuguese transfers, tell me so i can tell you.. i guess you're not accepting anything else, but still... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back