LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big problem with me is the CA of two Sporting Portugal players, Ricky van Wolfswinkel and Schaars, there appears to have been a bit of a fight between the dutch and the portuguese scouts and they ended up not raising their stats this season. Anyways, van Wolfswinkel is Sporting's best forward by a long shot and that's not the case in the game. His finishing is higher, his movement off the ball is much better, his technique and reception... well if you don't believe me, ask the scouts from Man. Utd and Marseille that visit the stadium every time he plays :P

Within the next few hours ill post a picture of the final league table in the premiership from a holidayed game...

and see how realistic it finishes, remember though season positions change constantly

Also, Pascal Feindouno left Sion after their point deduction. I know it seems minor, but free transfers are the bread and butter of those who play with small-ish teams.

Last edited:
Okay mate.....

Screenshot of tester season

View attachment 220460

Th relegated teams seem abit of a shock as do wolves and blackburn positioning, but the top 6 are in the top 6 and only really man city are far off where there expected

trying to make as relaistic as possible, but dont understand how newcastle and city always under achieve when they have good squads

There's a certain amount of randomness to it, I wouldn't worry too much about that league table.

Suggestion for a change - could you up Balotelli's ambition stat a bit? The other bad ones (temperament, professionality etc.) are fine, but ambition limits his development so much. He regularly ends up playing in the greek league or some **** in my saves.

alright mate, and yea league table is just a rough guide but Everton really shocked me, they have only improved with pienaar, jelavic and donovan so its abit weird haha

im sure your really busy mate and carnt wait till saturday roll on anyway to the business side of things

barnsley need a bit of cash due to vaz te ******* off yet another show you what i can do player and leave you in the sh~t! and we made a signing dawson? god knows where from and also scott golbounre or sumat like that? sorry for lack of info?

anyway back to a earlyier posting craig bellamy who is a pain in the u know what but but but and i hate to say this has been and is quiet brilliant!!! how city must wish they had such a horrible type of player that gets under the skin when the chips are down!

and on to the next bit and sorry to say this but jordan henderson a increase? someone as got to be kidding and im sorry but if were gunna do this lets do it right. for such a lot of money he as been poor and thats been polite

Will change barnsley,

Bellamy has been increased becuase i agree he has been brilliant

And Henderson has been playing alot better in the past few weeks, as has carroll.. but it does not merit a raise just yet as they need to prove it more consistantly

there are some errors in fm that i hope you can fix, franco baldini i- as roma general manager, in fm bojan is on loan from barca when IRL he was sold there,marquinho from fluminense is on loan in roma, fabio borini is in a co-ownership btwn his club and roma,borriello is on loan at juventus, pablo osvaldo has become better, stefano okaka is on loan at parma, roma bought someone named Nicolás Federico López Alonso, emiliano viviano is in a co-ownership with palermo and he's there now..isco in malaga can play as aml and amr, he has been used there this season, psg have hired claude makelele as *** man, and have acquired fitness coach giovanni mauri, jadson from shaktar has gone to sao paulo for 4 m euros,some guy named djamel mesbah is now in ac milan, merkel has joined milan on loan,anzhi have a new manager, guidetti has improved and can also play as aml, wolswinklel has also improved, dzsudzsak has joined dinamo moscow for 15 m euros, here are some people that have improved or are better than portayed as in fm,others included in this list are those whose form have gone down:aaron ramsey, robin van persie, theo walcott, lewandowski, helguson from QPR(QPR's top scorer), joao carlos(also joined liverpool today),fernando torres's form has gone down, same applies to didier drogba and andy carroll, juan mata, daniel sturridge(he can also play on either wing), danny welbeck, rooney can play as CM, tom cleverley, evra's form has gone down,james milner, micah richards, vincent kompany, david silva, gareth bale, kyle walker, adebayor, lennon,gaston ramirez, mario gotze, mats hummels, paul pogba, ravel morrison, mateo kovacic, andy polo, xherdan shakiri, granit xhaka, fabian frei,demba ba, yohan cabaye, yakubu,benzema, higuain, di maria,coentrao can play as dm and cm:been used there this season, issac cuenca, alexis sancehz, fabregas(can also play as aml and st:been used there this season as a treq),thiago alcantara(he should also be moved to the senior squad), pedro, sergio busqets,thomas muller, mario gomez, marco reus, shinji kagawa, dortmund ability:for some reason they are not a good team in fm,eduardo vargas(he joined napoli as well), lucas ocampos, juan from internacional(joined inter as well), jonas from valencia, soldado, piatti, mehmet topal, jordi alba's defence stats(he is a left back not midfielder left, left back should be his natural position),brek shea, jordan rhides, luke shaw,kevin de bruyne, hamsik can play as a ST, Lavezzi can play as AMC, barry bannan,altintop can blay as RB,lassana diarra can play RB,joe allen, joey barton plays as an AMC this season, martin keown is now a coach for arsenal they have said that he has been key in fixing arsenal's defence thus i think his coach stats especially defending could have some work, hugo rodallega, franco di santo, sebastian fernandez from malaga can play as AML, adrian mariappa, andros townsend(he is also on loan somewhere, many tottenham kids have moved on loan), nathan redmond, bonaventura from atalanta,julain draxler(he should also be moved to schalke senior squad), huntelaar, borja valero can play as AML/ML been used there this season, i think on the right too, maxi lopez, swansea keeper vorm, swansea passing, wilifried zaha,chinedu obasi is on loan at schalke,giuseppe rossi is injured,rijkaard has a job in some arabian club,kjaer's technique stats he is a really good ball playing defender IRL but in fm his stats dont allow him to be a BPD,alex chamberlain, francis couquelin(the arsenal kid not sure of the spelling of his name),david villa injury,jorge fucile is on loan at santos...for some reason buying talented youngsters in fm is VERY difficult, they demand too much, man utd demanded upto 30 m pounds for pogba and morrison, could you fix this? could you also make it possible to have friendlies with nations as this is possibel IRL, pedro mosquera from getafe is on loan at R.madrid castilla,hleb is a free agent he has been released by barcelona,lakic from wolfsburg has joined hoffenheim on loan, buying players like maicon and lucas moura is extremelty hard they demand to much 50 m euros for lucas and upto 50 m as well for maicon, could you fix this, IRL this is not so,could you also increase the attractiveness of the following clubs/reputation as it is difficult to buy some good players:malaga,psg,qpr,newcastle, anzhi, dortmund..IRL these clubs can attract good players as compared to fm, i cant even attract samba to the club using qpr, but for anzhi,psg,malaga, and dortmund,IRL they attract major stars..c.ronaldo even said he was considering a move to russia in the future and eto'o says he gets regular phone calls from big players asking about anzhi, and we both know how attractive PSG is right now..anyways have a look at Goal.com for more transfers,here you will get all the transfers that have happened that i dont think you can see on other sites, though goal dont show the fees that shouldn't be a problem after knowing the transfer, you could easily look for it,,happy to have assisted :)

can you write that so i can understand it abit more, would take ages to digest that haha!!

LMAO..visit goal.com it's got all the transfers and transfer details except the fee, that you can just look for else where..thats where i get all the tranfsers from, they cover worldwide transfers

transfers im alright with, only doing england in full due to time restraints this year

Yeah any suggestions on positional, CA/PA then let me know, even pecific transfer just inase you want to make sure it is done..

you can write that list again if you choose, just make it more clearer and ill do them all

So the full version with full english transfers and changes comes out this weekend the 4th? Just want to be sure because I'll wait until then thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back