LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, update wont be as worldwide as previous years due to other commitments... Only really doing major transfers/odd suggested ones outside of england

Something I found with your update was that Mikael Lustig (sp?) at Celtic is moving on a Frt after his 1 year contract is up?

Hi! I really appriciate ur work, and I have always been downloading your stuff, pure quality. Id really wish that u can could upload the database for everybode for testing etc, then we will be able to discover more faults and missing transfers and u can fix it until next release date, what can 3 people find vs 1000 on such a short time? I hope u take the advise and release whatever u have done so far, i think everbody would be really happy for that and your work, escpesially now right after transfer deadline, and people want to play with updated transfers etc.

Keep on the good work!

Something I found with your update was that Mikael Lustig (sp?) at Celtic is moving on a Frt after his 1 year contract is up?

his contract was up in january, different contracts and season endings in norway :)

he is a celtic player now

know it's probably a silly question, but have the loan deals for henry, donovan and keane been done? downloaded another persons update and they not done so just wondered if they had in this one.

Yeah I got that, he is at Celtic in your update, but when I started a new game with Celtic, he was going on a free transfer FROM them at the end of 2011/2012 season..

Hi! I really appriciate ur work, and I have always been downloading your stuff, pure quality. Id really wish that u can could upload the database for everybode for testing etc, then we will be able to discover more faults and missing transfers and u can fix it until next release date, what can 3 people find vs 1000 on such a short time? I hope u take the advise and release whatever u have done so far, i think everbody would be really happy for that and your work, escpesially now right after transfer deadline, and people want to play with updated transfers etc.

Keep on the good work!

its out saturday, there is no real point releasing tonight, then everyone will have to start another new game on saturday... it just gives a few more opinions as i will be checking myself

know it's probably a silly question, but have the loan deals for henry, donovan and keane been done? downloaded another persons update and they not done so just wondered if they had in this one.
yep all done
Yeah I got that, he is at Celtic in your update, but when I started a new game with Celtic, he was going on a free transfer FROM them at the end of 2011/2012 season..
on the editor there is no future transfer so unsure

if u release it tonight though you wont have no more work

ofcourse ur choice, its ur update, just wondering! i guess you havent missed so many transfers, and at least have the biggest transfers this window, and i trust your change of pa/ca, and is that i want to play with, it so much more funny! looking forward to saturday

Fairy snuff.

Did you get the transfers of Murray Wallace to Huddersfield for 300k, plus clauses equalling upto 700k (probably along the same lines as Arfield's transfer, 50k per 10 games or so?) then being loaned back to Falkirk?

Also, Kallum Higginbotham moved to Huddersfield.

if u release it tonight though you wont have no more work

its not being released, not everything is finished and yes i will still have to do things because there will be alot of things people think need changing, hence why im bring one out on the 11th of feb aswell to change all those suggestions

11th will be the final one

the next update is out as normal saturday morning

And Ally Graham (also Falkirk) has extended his loan, so staying at Dumbarton until the end of the season.

ofcourse ur choice, its ur update, just wondering! i guess you havent missed so many transfers, and at least have the biggest transfers this window, and i trust your change of pa/ca, and is that i want to play with, it so much more funny! looking forward to saturday
cheers, and yes i believe ca/pa make my update the most popular because i do them realistically and inturn with real life... although ive seen so many release dead quick and miss alot of stuff
Fairy snuff.

Did you get the transfers of Murray Wallace to Huddersfield for 300k, plus clauses equalling upto 700k (probably along the same lines as Arfield's transfer, 50k per 10 games or so?) then being loaned back to Falkirk?

Also, Kallum Higginbotham moved to Huddersfield.

just done the transfer, not done nothing in terms of fee and clauses etc, i never do as its just annoying to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back