LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great updates LFC if i ever saw you i'd buy you a beer.

Blackpool

Tom Ince could do with a CA/PA increase because he is a good young player with exciting potential
Gerado Bruna wasnt labled the next Messi in Spain for no reason could do with a P/A increase
Ludo Slyvestre could do with a C/A increase because his laid back style is king of like Ineista/Xavi like player in the games ive seen him this season
Matty Phillips has been playing in a front three so maybe put him as a striker in the game as well as a winger
Tom Barkhuizen,Liam Thomsett and Adam Dodd are highly thought of my the staff at Bloomfield so a increase in P/A wouldnt go a miss.

Players out on Loan :
Paul Bignot - Plymouth
Elliot Grandin - Nice
Liam Thomsett and Adam Dodd - Ayr United
Tom Barkhuizen - Hereford United
Louis Almond - Lincoln City
Chris Ketting - Morecambe

George Wood is Blackpools goalkeeping coach
Mark Westhead isnt there any more, he's been replaced by Blackpool legend Phil Clarkson if you could add him to the game i'll be really impressed.

Bloomfield Road is set to be expanded to over 18000 in the summer so can you please add that? And improve the cooperative areas?

Cheers cant wait for the update mate.

Crystal Palace have signed striker Kwesi Appiah from Margate and defender Michael Chambers from Dulwich Hamlet also paul mcshane (crystal palace) and chris martin (crystal palace) have had there loans extended till the end of the season

Are you going to change the transfer budgets and the financial situation at Coventry City? Because it may sound like a weird request coming from a Coventry fan, but it would be more realistic if they didnt have as much money and had an ownership and takeover crisis such as they do in real life!

Look forward to the update!

Youngster Tim payne joined blackburn, have no idea if he is on game, RM i think

Mario Gomez from Bayern Munich should get a boost. He has only 3.5 star ability/potential yet he is the top bundesliga scorer, and the top Champions league scorer (tied with Messi).

He should have an increase in: composure, agility, finishing, and technique as he can get them in in tight situations and when surrounded by defenders. Anticipation also as hes a first class poacher.

Also for Liverpool, increase Skrtel's marking, speed, tackling, and aggression (he looks angry). In the game he becomes bad and unused while in reality he is practically part of the starting 11 in almost every game.

Could You Improve The CA/PA of Lucas Piazon, Also He Plays CAM Not Striker Since He Joined Chelsea In Could You Make It So He Starts At Chelsea Any Does Not Join On Jan 21 2012

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back