LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you edited the budgets any bit since the first release. I stilll felt some budgets in the EPL where small.Look at Everton spending quite a bit of cash even tho they werent supposed to have money.

Have you edited the budgets any bit since the first release. I stilll felt some budgets in the EPL where small.Look at Everton spending quite a bit of cash even tho they werent supposed to have money.

i havent, remember everton spent but also sold a few... saha and bilyaletdinov.. both of them were on high wages and bily went for around 5 million ... overall they didnt spend that much.. they still are really skint as a club

Any changes in Norwich's players CA? I think Daniel Ayala might need a bit of a boost along with Fox (he is an important balancing player in midfield for them when playing) and Pilkington. Maybe also Holt, Morison and Russel Martin (who needs to have central defender as a listed position from the start).

From Stoke
Ben Marshall to Leicester
Danny Higginbotham to Notts Forest on loan
Florent Cuvelier to Walsall on loan
Ryan Brunt to Tranmere on loan

anzhi,malaga,psg should have better budgets and should be willing to spend at any time..as well as an increase in their reputation to help them attract better players, same applies to QPR and dortmund..QPR are also now in a good financial situation

anzhi,malaga,psg should have better budgets and should be willing to spend at any time..as well as an increase in their reputation to help them attract better players, same applies to QPR and dortmund..QPR are also now in a good financial situation

Increase in reputation for Anzh and Malaga? No chance. Players go there for the money, nothing else. PSG I can agree with, although it's high enough already for my liking, because they're a much more of a household name in France and Europe.

Also Giuliano Van Elzen from Man UTD young team need improve. He's best player in our Academy.

Increase in reputation for Anzh and Malaga? No chance. Players go there for the money, nothing else. PSG I can agree with, although it's high enough already for my liking, because they're a much more of a household name in France and Europe.
but they still attract good players and in the game they have no chance of signing them.. so i can see where he is coming from although reputations were done in v1 and will probably not be changed
Also Giuliano Van Elzen from Man UTD young team need improve. He's best player in our Academy.
ill look

please sort out welbeck an sturridge... their ***** on the game, maybe destroy forest morale cuz they relegation disorientated fodder? maybe slight pa increase for r.morrison, finally capello 2 resign after euros? dont happen on any of my saves on ur ver 1, an we r stuck wiv the muppet for longer

but they still attract good players and in the game they have no chance of signing them.. so i can see where he is coming from although reputations were done in v1 and will probably not be changed

They attracted 'big names', sure, but no true 'stars' have gone to either club aside from Eto'o, whom Inter wanted out due to his large wages. RvN moved to Málaga on a free transfer because his career is almost over, same goes for Roberto Carlos. The rest of their acquisitions have been either oldies (Mathijsen, Demichelis), South Americans making the move to Europe (Buonanotte, Jucilei) or good players from not-so-good leagues (Carcela, Boussoufa, Dzsudzsak). Aside from that, most of their players have come from teams in their own league and country which you can probably get anyways.

Also, I've seen many people asking for an upgrade for Welbeck - This issue was raised over at the SI forums not so long ago, the 'official' answer was that Pace is the single most decisive attribute for a forward ingame, it's pretty imba in the current match engine, thus raising a young pacey player's finishing could result in him scoring a completely unrealistic amount of goals in the first season.

plus welbeck has been improved alot same with sturridge, although to get in the first teams they have to be like 160 CA because they play for top teams, and im not changing them to that

play him and there are good enough

Marco Janko and Lucho Gonzalez to FC Porto, Lucho wins 250k per month if you want to know.
Yannick Djalo to Benfica
Ruben Amorim on a loan from Benfica to Braga for 2 seasons (end of the 2013/14 season)
César Peixoto from Benfica to Gil Vicente
Baba from Maritimo to Sevilla
João Silva from Everton is no longer on loan at Setubal
Nicklas Barkrot from joined Benfica and is now on loan at Leiria
Samuel (Anderlecht) joined Braga.

Btw, when is the update coming out? Thanks :)

Hey Marshall, another question mate. You have added any news players to this?
I mean your own created players? or just pure transfer updates with some increase of
CA/PA here and there? and whats the difference between the one being released on the
4th and the other being released on the 11th? lol. Thank mate

Oh, and these updates are for FM11 or FM12 ?

Hey Marshall, another question mate. You have added any news players to this?
I mean your own created players? or just pure transfer updates with some increase of
CA/PA here and there? and whats the difference between the one being released on the
4th and the other being released on the 11th? lol. Thank mate

Oh, and these updates are for FM11 or FM12 ?
He doesn't ad new players and there's not much difference between the 2 updates. The 4th is a release while the 11th is just to make sure nothing has been missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back