LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it's been said allready but Scot Parker needs an improvement. He has probably been Spurs best player this year, i always end up selling him because he is not good enough. Sandro is a better player than him he should be at least on par with Sandro if not a little bit better.

Edson Buddle signed for the LA Galaxy from Ingolstadt on a free transfer I believe.

Sone Aluko needs major CA, PA changes as he has been one of Rangers top performers since he has joined

yep
Coloccini needs a boost
done
when it is released?
look on first page
smalluestion mate, u said previously u releasing 2 more updates, 1 soon then another 1 after, in the last one will there b any pa ca changes from the first or transfers that were missed only?
depends what people suggest
If it hasn't been suggested already, bump up the CA of Brisbane Roar players a bit. They are much better in real life than in the game.
sory mate, not doing the aus league
I think Breno from Bayern Munich should get a big decrease. He turns out to be a very good CB in the game, but in reality they never use him. They only use Badstuber, Van Buyten, and Boateng as CB.
ok
only ones that annoy me are frimpong, koscielny, szczesney, welbeck and romeu! all need increased especially koscielny (hes been arsenals best player this year) and welbeck, hes very average in the game but i really a class act
yepp
Not sure if it's been said allready but Scot Parker needs an improvement. He has probably been Spurs best player this year, i always end up selling him because he is not good enough. Sandro is a better player than him he should be at least on par with Sandro if not a little bit better.
done
Edson Buddle signed for the LA Galaxy from Ingolstadt on a free transfer I believe.
yep
Sone Aluko needs major CA, PA changes as he has been one of Rangers top performers since he has joined
done

Nathaniel Clyne, Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palaca-CA/Pa increased.
Berbatov decreased-Welbeck increase.

Estonian players :
1. 20years old Hendrik Ojamaa went to Motherwell ( 2year contract) . He´s start was very good : 3goal in 4 game . Fans loves him . He was played in england , holland , germany ...
2. 34years old Andres Oper went to Nea Salamis Famagusta . He´s a Estonian Legend :D
3. 31years ols Andrei Stepanov went to Limassoli Aris (end of the season) .
4. 23years old Sander Puri went to back Larissa . With strong workforce
5. 30years old Artur Kontenko went to Jaro in Finland
6. Sergei Mošnikov went to Szczecin Pogon . Best (estonia) Meistriliiga player last year
7. Henri Anier went to Stavanger Viking
8. Taijo Teniste went to Sogndal . With strong workforce
9. Kert Kütt went to Army United FC
10. Artjom Dmitrijev went to Royal Antwerp
11. Siim Tenno and Kaarel Kiidron went to Žižkov Viktoria
Without club :
12. 27years old Enar Jääger . (Glasgow Rangers and Leeds United very , very interested in this man). He´s very good RB
13. 26years old Tarmo Kink (He wants go to Continental Europe) . He have a very good long shots and left leg.
14. 26years old Ats Purje (he waits for offers)
Joel Lindpere continues to played in New York Red Bulls .

Sorry i dont know how long contracts they have but i think most of there have 1or 2 year contract.
Sorry my English is very boor

Hendrik Ojamaa future is bright.
Enar Jääger is best in the world :D
Please make Tarmo Kink long shots and speed better
Sergei Zenjov (Lvivi Karptõ) have very good future too . He´s speed was very good . He is very good sprinter .
Raio Piiroja is very good with his head :D
Jarmo Ahjupera to better too , because estonian manager use him , but in FM he have very boor stats
Again , sorry my English is very boor
[TABLE="class: infobox vcard"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Are all the Championship transfers done? i.e Stevenson to Ipswich (great) Also can you make Cresswell at Ipswich better he's been our best and only player this season better marking, tackling and position anyway.

Make sure henley from blackburn is equally good at r & lb please mate :)

Martin Olsson also needs to be a better left winger same with hoillett on the right :)

Rochina needs to be made a much better CAM also thats his main position behind the striker but equally good up front.

Bradley Orr to blackburn also. Great work, if you need any help testing send me an email at [email protected] i am off all day today and tomorrow so playing it all day :L

Joao carlos from sporting cp joined liverpool, he needs a boost too

And henley for some reason has a 55£ release clause, he's worth about 2 mil so that's ridiculous, change please.

And remember to add the release clause to Demba Ba, which is around 7 million.

Clint Dempsey increase? He's been amazing for Fulham and he sucks in FM 2012

Liam Hearn from Grimsby needs improving dramtically! considering his record Liam Hearn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and that he as been scouted by several championship and premier league clubs.
ill take a look
Estonian players :
1. 20years old Hendrik Ojamaa went to Motherwell ( 2year contract) . He´s start was very good : 3goal in 4 game . Fans loves him . He was played in england , holland , germany ...
2. 34years old Andres Oper went to Nea Salamis Famagusta . He´s a Estonian Legend :D
3. 31years ols Andrei Stepanov went to Limassoli Aris (end of the season) .
4. 23years old Sander Puri went to back Larissa . With strong workforce
5. 30years old Artur Kontenko went to Jaro in Finland
6. Sergei Mošnikov went to Szczecin Pogon . Best (estonia) Meistriliiga player last year
7. Henri Anier went to Stavanger Viking
8. Taijo Teniste went to Sogndal . With strong workforce
9. Kert Kütt went to Army United FC
10. Artjom Dmitrijev went to Royal Antwerp
11. Siim Tenno and Kaarel Kiidron went to Žižkov Viktoria
Without club :
12. 27years old Enar Jääger . (Glasgow Rangers and Leeds United very , very interested in this man). He´s very good RB
13. 26years old Tarmo Kink (He wants go to Continental Europe) . He have a very good long shots and left leg.
14. 26years old Ats Purje (he waits for offers)
Joel Lindpere continues to played in New York Red Bulls .

Sorry i dont know how long contracts they have but i think most of there have 1or 2 year contract.
Sorry my English is very boor
sorry mate but im not doing estonians
arshavin needs a major decrease especially on his quickness
done
Are all the Championship transfers done? i.e Stevenson to Ipswich (great) Also can you make Cresswell at Ipswich better he's been our best and only player this season better marking, tackling and position anyway.
yes they should be, but there is bound to be a few missing, which is why there is a release on the 11th for mistakes :)
Make sure henley from blackburn is equally good at r & lb please mate :)

Martin Olsson also needs to be a better left winger same with hoillett on the right :)

Rochina needs to be made a much better CAM also thats his main position behind the striker but equally good up front.

Bradley Orr to blackburn also. Great work, if you need any help testing send me an email at [email protected] i am off all day today and tomorrow so playing it all day :L
okay mate, your lucky as one dropped out, ill send it too you in the next 15 mins
Joao carlos from sporting cp joined liverpool, he needs a boost too
done
i could help you with all the other transfers apart from england if you want, email:[email protected]
not doing any others, only some done
And henley for some reason has a 55£ release clause, he's worth about 2 mil so that's ridiculous, change please.
okay
And remember to add the release clause to Demba Ba, which is around 7 million.
done
Clint Dempsey increase? He's been amazing for Fulham and he sucks in FM 2012
done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back