LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry buddy i never noticed... just wana take this opportunity to thank you for taking time out to do these updates mate.. top man :)

Just another thing about Norwich. Simeon Jackson might need a little improvement in heading. He's a small guy when compared to Holt and Morison, but actually makes good contact on headers when he has the chance. I can't remember what his default heading attribute is, so if you think it's already alright (not terrible but not great either) then you can leave it alone. Elliot Ward and James Vaughan are also returning from their injuries, with Ward being on the bench against Sunderland and Vaughan making an appearance for the reserve team, so their long term injuries need to be toned down. Also, Leon Barnett is probably the worst centre back in the team, considering that Russell Martin (who's a fullback normally but very well capable of playing CB, as I said in an earlier post) got the nod ahead of him to play with Whitbread, while Barnett sat on the bench. Now that Ward's healthy, Ward was chosen as a substitute instead. So his attributes might need a bit of a decrease to reflect this. Unless it already is so.

Thank you for the work you're putting in! Can hardly wait for tomorrow!

Does Shaqiri have a fixed pa because in my current save his pa isnt looking that good.
Anyway you can send me a pm with some budgets info.Im gonna start a new save and would like to do some pre game scouting.

sorry mate miles addison not on loan at barnsley loan was cancelled yesterday i believe

Reading Updates:

Major Transfers:
- Karl Sheppard (Shamrock Rovers -> Reading)
- Matthew Connolly (Queens Park Rangers -> Reading) End of Season Loan
- Jason Roberts (Blackburn Rovers -> Reading)
http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/ProfilesDetail/0,,10306~41110,00.html- Tomasz Cywka (Derby Country -> Reading)
- Bongani Khumalo (Reading -> Tottenham Hotspur) Loan Return
- Jimmy Kebe contract to 2014 (Should stop so much interest in him in-game)

Attribute Changes:
- Jem Karacan should have his defensive stats (Workrate, Tackling etc.) upped a bit.
- Shaun Cummings has played 22 games this season and has looked solid on each outing, should have a CA/PA increase.
- Adam le Fondre has been Reading's best striker so far this season, needs a good CA increase in game.
- Simon Church could also use a bit of a CA/PA increase.
- Joseph Mills also slight CA/PA increase.
- Andy Griffin needs a CA decrease, or at least a slight drop in his pace.
- Manset needs a PA decrease, I don't think he'll ever get into the first team.

Crystal Palace have signed striker Kwesi Appiah from Margate and defender Michael Chambers from Dulwich Hamlet

Is there anyway to get Samba on the transfer list or at least make him hate blackburn and want to leave.Kind of like the way it is for Tevez on the game.Also It would be the same for Ajax's El Hamdaoui apparently his transfer saga is worse than Tevez's.

FC Porto Transfers
Marc Janko from FC Twente until 2015, Shirt Number 29, Release Clause, 20 Million Euros.
Lucho Gonzalez from Marseille until 2014, Shirt Number 3, 10 Million Euros.

Is there anyway to get Samba on the transfer list or at least make him hate blackburn and want to leave.Kind of like the way it is for Tevez on the game.Also It would be the same for Ajax's El Hamdaoui apparently his transfer saga is worse than Tevez's.

there isant unfortunatley, you cant list players.. love to know how SI get people transfer listed and unhappy at the start of the game its like its written in and cannot be changed.. although tevez never goes because he costs too much kin fee and wages.. ends up rejoining the first team in jan or 2nd season

there isant unfortunatley, you cant list players.. love to know how SI get people transfer listed and unhappy at the start of the game its like its written in and cannot be changed.. although tevez never goes because he costs too much kin fee and wages.. ends up rejoining the first team in jan or 2nd season

I constantly see him being bought that just be my saves anyway.Cant you set Samba's hated clubs to Blackburn just as you can set favourite clubs or is that only a feature in FMRTE.

I constantly see him being bought that just be my saves anyway.Cant you set Samba's hated clubs to Blackburn just as you can set favourite clubs or is that only a feature in FMRTE.

haha, ive never saw anyone buy him tbh, just rots in reserves for ages

and yes i can but he dont hate the club so i dont really want to do that, although it dont make much a difference, as i did it with tevez in fm11 and it did nothing

haha, ive never saw anyone buy him tbh, just rots in reserves for ages

and yes i can but he dont hate the club so i dont really want to do that, although it dont make much a difference, as i did it with tevez in fm11 and it did nothing
K.Altho I think he is kinda mad at the fact they wouldnt let him go.

K.Altho I think he is kinda mad at the fact they wouldnt let him go.

yea but i dont think its a hate for the club as they kinda made him who they are... he usually gets brought for around 16 mil anyway second season

Have you done transfers in the danish league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back