LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Morrison (WBA) Better Long shot ben foster 4mil buy clause for wba thanks for the work mate

How long more are you taking suggestions for the next update. I assume like 945 or something in the morning?
Are there anygood English players besides the well well known ones like Chamberlain?I mean have you upped like championship starlets etc. hat will come good.

How long more are you taking suggestions for the next update. I assume like 945 or something in the morning?
Are there anygood English players besides the well well known ones like Chamberlain?I mean have you upped like championship starlets etc. hat will come good.
yea roughly 9 30-45 .... and clyne, sordell, zaha good
You a Baggie?
tbh what he says is true

Oh right, fair does... you want be able to get sordell tho cus he just recentley moved to bolton

Redmond, Zaha and Clyne the best prospects... all roughly 3-6Million to buy though

Looking forward too it now. I'll probs start at liverpool if adams corners are still 19 and carrolls heading is 17. ill use the corner exploit to bang them in. I assume you have given them some sort of budget.

Dont know if this has been done but i just read that David Weir has joined Sheffield United on a non-contract basis

jordan mutch at brum is looking like a good player....hes rubbish on my current save thou

Curtis Obeng (Swansea) and Ryan Bennett (Norwich) deserve to have CA increases as they've both moved up to the Prem, especially for Obeng who moved from Wrexham in the BSP

Is the release still on for today? And if so, do you have any idea at what time?

EDIT: nvm, saw it's already written :) can't wait!

Last edited:
Looking forward too it now. I'll probs start at liverpool if adams corners are still 19 and carrolls heading is 17. ill use the corner exploit to bang them in. I assume you have given them some sort of budget.
22 million
Dont know if this has been done but i just read that David Weir has joined Sheffield United on a non-contract basis
ill have a look
Two things popped up in my mind:
Tomas Kalas' CA and PA should be increased ( Tomas Kalas - Performance data - transfermarkt.de vitesse conceded really small amount of goals, and he was a regular first-team player as a CB )
Jeffrey Bruma's CA and his Heading could be increased too, he was outstanding for Hamburg this year ( Jeffrey Bruma - Performance data - transfermarkt.de )

thanks for doing these changes. (i know, it's a bit late :)) keep up the good work, i (we) appreciate it!
ok mate
Jordan slew could do with a better PA mate
okayy
jordan mutch at brum is looking like a good player....hes rubbish on my current save thou
yepp
Curtis Obeng (Swansea) and Ryan Bennett (Norwich) deserve to have CA increases as they've both moved up to the Prem, especially for Obeng who moved from Wrexham in the BSP
done

Just incase you don't already have these:
Matt Tubbs to Bournemouth from Crawley: £800,000
Billy Clarke to Crawley from Blackpool: Undisclosed
Karl Hawley to Crawley from Notts County: On loan till the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back