LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possibe to increase Crawley Town FC's transfer budget to about £500,000 and their overall value as they earnt about £2 million from the FA cup last year and they just sold Matt Tubbs for £800,000.

forgot some lads: that Bosingwa needs significant decrease in CA, he's just a piece of sh*t. Also Malouda and Kalou's CA can be decreased, and Lampard's too.
Romeu should be given a significantly higher CA and PA, he kicked Mikel out of the starting XI.

alright mate, dunno if your doing this, but on my current database all the teams in france (and alot of teams elsewhere) have no balance and no transfer budget?!? i was just wandering if you've changed/ are going to change it? it doesnt matter if not, il just download your patch and tweak it myself afterwards ;)

Yes ill have a look, if you want to message me anymore ill sort it for tommorows release

alright mate, dunno if your doing this, but on my current database all the teams in france (and alot of teams elsewhere) have no balance and no transfer budget?!? i was just wandering if you've changed/ are going to change it? it doesnt matter if not, il just download your patch and tweak it myself afterwards ;)
Yeah what is up with that it always puts me off playing a french team. I always like to do a Lyon save but no money to spend i dont get it. Is this true to real life or something ?

also, heres my opinions on some players in your newest update so far... chamberlain needs to be better, arshavin alot worse!!frimpong significantly better (hes running the show since hes turned up at wolves) yennaris (looks a good little prospect in the handful of games hes played) coquelain a little increase. Walcott and mertesacker arnt that good either (both pretty mediocre if you ask me :P)

also charlie adam a little touch better, bellamy a significant improvement on ca and stats (he looks terrible in my game) and also carragher (hes still a ****** good defender yet fm make him **** every year) Carroll isnt that bad (coming form someone who actually dislikes the bloke) hendersen a tad better< joe cole is generally a very good player just been unlucky with injuries and stuff, yet hes terrible on fm, martin kelly has been arguably one of liverpools best players this year and in my opinion should have an outside chance for england, spearings potential a bit better, shelvey and danny wilson should be better. also coady and adam morgan both pretty decent players (especially coady) so should both get a ca increase and maybe even a pa increase...

rant over :) i do think that considering you are a liverpool fan your quite harsh on them ability wise ;) and ive seen people say your biased towards them!! hahaaa

im an arsenal fan btw (you can probably tell) just feel that liverpool are under-rated even thou i hate the buggers

Yeah what is up with that it always puts me off playing a french team. I always like to do a Lyon save but no money to spend i dont get it. Is this true to real life or something ?

tell me about it, ruins the whole game because they end up NEVER having money....and also, its much harder to sell your players because no one has money to buy them!!!! LOL

ive changed all teams, they on average have 2-5million... where as lyon, marseille, lille have more
also, heres my opinions on some players in your newest update so far... chamberlain needs to be better, arshavin alot worse!!frimpong significantly better (hes running the show since hes turned up at wolves) yennaris (looks a good little prospect in the handful of games hes played) coquelain a little increase. Walcott and mertesacker arnt that good either (both pretty mediocre if you ask me :P)

also charlie adam a little touch better, bellamy a significant improvement on ca and stats (he looks terrible in my game) and also carragher (hes still a ****** good defender yet fm make him **** every year) Carroll isnt that bad (coming form someone who actually dislikes the bloke) hendersen a tad better< joe cole is generally a very good player just been unlucky with injuries and stuff, yet hes terrible on fm, martin kelly has been arguably one of liverpools best players this year and in my opinion should have an outside chance for england, spearings potential a bit better, shelvey and danny wilson should be better. also coady and adam morgan both pretty decent players (especially coady) so should both get a ca increase and maybe even a pa increase...

rant over :) i do think that considering you are a liverpool fan your quite harsh on them ability wise ;) and ive seen people say your biased towards them!! hahaaa

im an arsenal fan btw (you can probably tell) just feel that liverpool are under-rated even thou i hate the buggers
haha okay mate... tbh i think the only thing people can say about my update is im biased as its all they can say..... every game ive tested LFC have come outside the top 4, so i have no idea where there getting it from haha
tell me about it, ruins the whole game because they end up NEVER having money....and also, its much harder to sell your players because no one has money to buy them!!!! LOL

all changed, read above :)

PA Changes:

Paul Pogba
Ravel Morrison
Torres(poor form)
Andy Carroll(poor form)
Didier Drogba(poor form)
Danny Welbeck
Micah Richards
Vincent Kompany
Helguson(currently QPR’s top scorer)
Juan Mata
Daniel Sturridge
Gareth Bale
Kyle Walker
Emmanuel Adebayor
Aaron Lennon
Aaron Ramsey
Van Persie
Theo Walcott
Lewandowski
Demba Ba
Isaac Cuenca
Jordi Alba’s defence stats
John Guidetti(kid is on fire, 14 goals in 13 games)
Joao Carlos(Sporting CP)
Tom Cleverley
Angel Di Maria
Karim Benzema
Gonzalo Higuain
Barry Bannan
Juan(Internacional)
Joe Allen
Wilfried Zaha
Michel Vorm
Alex Chamberlain
Thomas Muller
Mario Gomez
Eduardo Vargas
Marco Reus
Shinji Kagawa
Kjaer's technique stats, he is a great ball playing defender in real life
Mateo Kovacic
Nicolas Gaitan

form is temporary, class is permanent

Torres still has it!, just give him time; took henry over a season at Arsenal to get going

And tbh Andy Carroll is finding his form! did you see him again man u ? and he got a goal against wolves

but i agree with the rest especially Walker and Chamberlain

Last edited:
yes most were already done anyway..

i agree about torres, drogba is getting on abit tho..

And andy carroll is playing a little better, but obviously needs to prove it more consistantly, espeically now suarez is back

form is temporary, class is permanent

Torres and Drogba still have it!

And tbh Andy Carroll is finding his form! did you see him again man u ? and he got a goal against wolves

but i agree with the rest especially Walker and Chamberlain

i agree! carroll was brilliant against united, and chamberlain and walker are looking like brilliant players for englands future (and present in walkers case)

one more ;) in my opinion micah richards is by far englands best right back (how hes not in the squad il never know) yet in the game hes an average player for a top side. also james milner and joe hart have been terrific this season for them, and yaya toure!!!! no need for words but that guy is phenomenal!! (if only arsenal got him when linked with him a couple of seasons ago, the new vieira (but better) probably citys best player if everyones honest, they look a bit wobbly without him (and kompany to be fair) in the team

Torres never had it ? I'll agree with Drogba.
noo, torres is class as an LFC fan i now this better than most.... just going through a bad scoring stage although he is still playing decent
i agree! carroll was brilliant against united, and chamberlain and walker are looking like brilliant players for englands future (and present in walkers case)
okay
one more ;) in my opinion micah richards is by far englands best right back (how hes not in the squad il never know) yet in the game hes an average player for a top side. also james milner and joe hart have been terrific this season for them, and yaya toure!!!! no need for words but that guy is phenomenal!! (if only arsenal got him when linked with him a couple of seasons ago, the new vieira (but better) probably citys best player if everyones honest, they look a bit wobbly without him (and kompany to be fair) in the team
yep all done :)

Any chance of an early sneak peak, as in now? I'm playing with a mate tomorrow and want a head start on which team to pick and players to buy!;)

I think Chamberlains stats need upping not just his PA. Some of his play against a top side like United was outstanding especially from a player of his age.Any chance of removing Wilshere injury. People must think im an arsenal fan but i also think RVP needs upping.His stats in fm are good but he has just been outstanding this season.Apart from Silva and Toure he is one of the leagues top performers.That actualy reminds me any chance of upping Silva.

razak from man city needs improving all round along with zabaleta
ill take a look
Any chance of an early sneak peak, as in now? I'm playing with a mate tomorrow and want a head start on which team to pick and players to buy!;)
sorry mate, youll have to wait ;)
any idea on what time ul be releasing the update? 8-|
10am it says on the opening page
I think Chamberlains stats need upping not just his PA. Some of his play against a top side like United was outstanding especially from a player of his age.Any chance of removing Wilshere injury. People must think im an arsenal fan but i also think RVP needs upping.His stats in fm are good but he has just been outstanding this season.Apart from Silva and Toure he is one of the leagues top performers.That actualy reminds me any chance of upping Silva.

chamberlain ill do, wilshere is injured still so i wont remove it... personally rvp and silva are already world class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back