LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember there will be faults, i aint perfect

Just let me know and ill ammend them for the 11th release :)

Don't know if your doing Scottish Transfers but at Hibs

In:

Matt Doherty - Wolves - Loan to June 2012
Roy O'Donovan - Coventry - Loan to June 2012
Jorge Claros - Motagua - Loan to January 2013
Pa Saikou Kujabi - Free - Signed to June 2013
George Franconb - Norwich - Loan to June 2012
Tom Soares - Stoke - Loan to June 2012
James McPake - Coventry - Loan to June 2012
Eoin Doyle - Free/Sligo Rovers - Signed to June 2013
Leigh Griffiths - Wolves - Loan extension to June 2012

Out: (all released)

Akpo Sodje
Michael Hart
Junior Agogo
Matt Thornhill
David Crawford
Victor Palsson

That's a nice skin lfc. Which one is it? Still in bed on the iPad so I haven't downloaded I yet but will be shortly looks good from the Screenies so far anyway.

Em, very disappointed :( its not working for me! I am on patch 12.0.4 as ive not
updated yet! due to me living in China the download speeds take days and also my
steam will be blocked if I use it on another IP as I last used it in England.

So I am taking it doesnt work for a patch lower than the latest? :(

It is there, I activate it start a new game but nothing! ... any help?

Thanks

Em, very disappointed :( its not working for me! I am on patch 12.0.4 as ive not
updated yet! due to me living in China the download speeds take days and also my
steam will be blocked if I use it on another IP as I last used it in England.

So I am taking it doesnt work for a patch lower than the latest? :(

It is there, I activate it start a new game but nothing! ... any help?

Thanks

happend with a few people and i dont know why this year!

i only have 12.0.0, the very first patch when the game come out because steam isant updating anything :L

but no matter what i try it dont work with some people :(

SKIN IS RD6 :)

Would of thought the young lad Joao Carlos Liverpool recently brought would have been better? Great update though mate

Would of thought the young lad Joao Carlos Liverpool recently brought would have been better? Great update though mate

hje was really awful tbh.. ive upped his CA to 70/80 summit and PA to -8..

before it was 60 summit and -6

Marshall is your game the steam version or boxed? and have you ever thought naming the
file "LFCMarshalls_Update" as im not sure but most file types have problems by using unknown
characters such as ' and a space in the sentence. Really peed me off this has now as ive been
waiting all these days for this. Not even started a new game or anything as I was waiting this
update :( grrrr... nothing we can do?

Wow, That bad? He looks cracking when ive seen him IRL
ye ino, ill see how he does now and maybe up him at a later date
Mounir El Hamdoui was not clear to Fiorentina
sorry bout that, ill change it
Marshall is your game the steam version or boxed? and have you ever thought naming the
file "LFCMarshalls_Update" as im not sure but most file types have problems by using unknown
characters such as ' and a space in the sentence. Really peed me off this has now as ive been
waiting all these days for this. Not even started a new game or anything as I was waiting this
update :( grrrr... nothing we can do?
boxed, from play... and try it and send you it by email, whats your email?

and im trying to find out but i dont know why :(

ye ino, ill see how he does now and maybe up him at a later date

sorry bout that, ill change it

boxed, from play... and try it and send you it by email, whats your email?

and im trying to find out but i dont know why :(

[email protected] And im also looking for a solution, if I do find one then ill let you know.
Just another thing also, your on windows or mac? thanks again mate.

Lol, sorry mate but it doesnt work on 12.04 :( Do I must download the 12.1.1 patch?

Last edited:
Marshall, also you can try, when saving the db go to Settings next to File and disable the
Compress Editor Data File. I am not sure it will work, but anything is worth the try. Also, I have 73
.dbc files in my "editor date" folder, for different leagues etc, and they ALL work! and not one of
them has a space or invalid characters in the writing of the file. I am trying to open your .dbc in the
editor and nothing is there! I am thinking that its ok on your computer and some others that recognise
that files mark or writing whatever, but others not... :(

So send me 2, one with the name "LFCMarshalls_update" and one again with the same name but disabled
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]the compress editor data file whatever... we can try that! hopefully it will work.

Dark

Steffen iversen has had his contract at crystal palace terminated and peter ramage who plays for crystal palace loan has expired paul mcshane on loan at palace not injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back