LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that compression should do it. I think, if you untick "Compress Editor Data File" it will do xml. I have 12.0.4 and every xml file works for me, but your database didnt. Try to send it to me ([email protected]) and i will test it too. thx

Lol, sorry mate but it doesnt work on 12.04 :( Do I must download the 12.1.1 patch?
dont think it works on 12.04, trying to fix it tho
Steffen iversen has had his contract at crystal palace terminated and peter ramage who plays for crystal palace loan has expired paul mcshane on loan at palace not injured
ok mate
and dekel kienan on loan at palace his loan has expired
yepp
that compression should do it. I think, if you untick "Compress Editor Data File" it will do xml. I have 12.0.4 and every xml file works for me, but your database didnt. Try to send it to me ([email protected]) and i will test it too. thx
ill try it, will be with you in 5 minutes

sent the file to the two people that gave me emails

let me know asap if it works

File Updated

download again if you were having problems 'SHOULD' work now

Let me know, Thanks

If your still fixing updates, Sone Aluko should now be at Rangers (SPL), Mervan Celik is also at Rangers, Kris Boyd at Portland Timbers (MLS) & Davie Weir is now a free agent (SPL)

YES! GET IN THERE.......... LOL IT WORKS! my idea, my fix! lol ... so in future mate make
two versions, a .dbc and .xml and dont forget no spaces or symbols in the words!

HAHAHA ill be playing all night now! been waiting for this... Thank again mate :)

Edit: now I see above you have updated the file? do other things or just what you sent me?

what i sent you pal :)

Glad its working, thanks alot

@aldokemp - most of them already done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back