LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, someone on another forum has took this database, edited some things and passed it off as his own. Do you want a link so I can show you? His has got like 100 more changes so this is how I know it's yours but he's denying it.

haha, joker... this is what i replied on the thread

Well done Jela

you can take my file all you want, its actually a compliment... people have done it the past 3 years and people will do it in the next few years

Before you deny it,
- created monaco chairman
- Identical french budget changes where as before they were all 1's.
- Changed a youngster from doncaster frm RB to GK.. why would you know that?
- Identical chamberlain stats

Like i said enjoy the downloads, but dont try and deny it

For anyone who wants the 'actual Update' go to FM Base

Lars Lagerback-Iceland (manager)
Heimir Hallgrímsson-Iceland (assistant manager)

Nicolaj Kohlert- U18 player From Liverpool to Rangers and now to Silkeborg IF (Denmark)

mauricio isla can play any position except for goalkeeper. he started out as a striker but was told to be too short and thus adapted to wing back right but in fm other postions he can play in are only dmc,mc,mr and amr i think..could you please fix this?

coequelin from arsenal needs a boost and can play as right back , jake livermore as well can play right back

- Kim Kyung-Joong to FC Girondins de Bordeaux one year contract
???, ????-??? ?? ?? ??? ? - ?????

- Kim In-sung to CSKA Moscow and is apparently "really" fast and is included in the team-list for the UEFA Champions League
?????? - ????. ???????????????? ?????????? ????
doubt theyll be on the game
Nicolaj Kohlert- U18 player From Liverpool to Rangers and now to Silkeborg IF (Denmark)
yepp
mauricio isla can play any position except for goalkeeper. he started out as a striker but was told to be too short and thus adapted to wing back right but in fm other postions he can play in are only dmc,mc,mr and amr i think..could you please fix this?
he s already very versatile, making him play every position would be unrealistic.. he can already play all down the right and cm
coequelin from arsenal needs a boost and can play as right back , jake livermore as well can play right back

coqueilan already -9, will change positions

Could you change Jonathan de Guzman's national eligibility to Canada? He wants to play for Canada, and is expected to play in Canada's upcoming WCQ games. In real life, we are currently waiting for FIFA/people in charge of citizenship, to re-acquire his Canadian citizenship.

Dobson on soccer: In defence of Toronto - CityNews
(Bottom of news article talks about Jonathan)

Cheers !

happend with a few people and i dont know why this year!

i only have 12.0.0, the very first patch when the game come out because steam isant updating anything :L

but no matter what i try it dont work with some people :(

SKIN IS RD6 :)
same here i dnt knw why it dont update

New Eastbourne Borough management team Tommy Widdrington and Alan Kimble (Assistant)

thank you for your continued hard work on these updates, only downside is they make me want to start a new game with a different club every time. Your effort - as always - is much appreciated!

p.s. love the arsenal fans, "all of our youngsters are immediate stars", get real you guys...

My mistake Jordan is at Bishops Stortford not bournemouth sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back