LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After today's Roma game vs Inter...

Boost Juan's heading.

Boost Rodrigo Taddei's ball control and dribbling.

Boost Bojan's composure.

Boost Fabio Borini's overall potential and finishing.

Oh also raise Piscitella's overall potencial ability. He seems to have a future.

After today's Roma game vs Inter...

Boost Juan's heading.

Boost Rodrigo Taddei's ball control and dribbling.

Boost Bojan's composure.

Boost Fabio Borini's overall potential and finishing.

Oh also raise Piscitella's overall potencial ability. He seems to have a future.

So after one game you think it's suitable to boost half the players on a team. Great.

@ LFC - If I posted a list of managerial changes in several leagues, would you do those as well?

john coleman and jimmy bell from accy stanley to rochdale as manager and assistant manager

So after one game you think it's suitable to boost half the players on a team. Great.

@ LFC - If I posted a list of managerial changes in several leagues, would you do those as well?
dont worry, i thought that aswell, i was going to see what those stats already were then see..

and yes, if you post ill do :)
john coleman and jimmy bell from accy stanley to rochdale as manager and assistant manager
ok mate

Hows it peoples games going?

any notable changes needed, suggestions maybe
Are people performing over expectation, teams? ETC

Let me know ANYTHING i can change to improve!

Cheers

No, I already felt that their stats were too low for them. Roma has a good team in actuality, except they lack the ocassional consistency.

They tend to not do so good in FM2012 though. A boost to some players stats could help as they are currently near Europa League qualification this season.

Many thanks for the update as always. Saved me and many others a great deal of work.
Don't know if these have been mentioned earlier in this thread, but I've changed just a handful of things in your update.

Frank Barlow is now assistant manager at Sheffield United (was previously Alan Cork)
Mark Bowen now
assistant manager at QPR
Eddie Niedzwiecki now First team coach at QPR

Neale Cooper now Manager at Hartlepool (not sure if you or myself have changed this)

a few of them stats yu wanted increased were already high

borini 18 finishing
juan 17 heading

already good enough

Many thanks for the update as always. Saved me and many others a great deal of work.
Don't know if these have been mentioned earlier in this thread, but I've changed just a handful of things in your update.

Frank Barlow is now assistant manager at Sheffield United (was previously Alan Cork)
Mark Bowen now
assistant manager at QPR
Eddie Niedzwiecki now First team coach at QPR

Neale Cooper now Manager at Hartlepool (not sure if you or myself have changed this)

ok mate, thanks

I can't seem to find Lars Lagerbäck to put in as Iceland manager. Shouldn't he be in the editor?
Can you find him? Thanks.

Spain:
Atletico Madrid - Diego Simeone replaces Gregorio Manzano.
Granada - Abel Resino replaces Fabri.
Mallorca - Joaquín Caparrós replaces Laudrup.
Racing Santander - Héctor Cúper was replaced by Juanjo Gonzalez, who isn't in the game. Cúper is manager of Orduspor in Turkey now, so I recommend leaving the managerial post vacant.
Sporting Gijon - Iñaki Tejada replaces Manolo Preciado as manager of Sporting Gijon, just as a caretaker though.
Zaragoza - Manolo Jimenez replaces Javier Aguirre.

France:
Nice - Rene Marsiglia replaces Eric Roy.
Evian - Pablo Correa replaces Bernard Casoni.

I can't seem to find Lars Lagerbäck to put in as Iceland manager. Shouldn't he be in the editor?
Can you find him? Thanks.
same, i couldnt find him as well :L
Spain:
Atletico Madrid - Diego Simeone replaces Gregorio Manzano.
Granada - Abel Resino replaces Fabri.
Mallorca - Joaquín Caparrós replaces Laudrup.
Racing Santander - Héctor Cúper was replaced by Juanjo Gonzalez, who isn't in the game. Cúper is manager of Orduspor in Turkey now, so I recommend leaving the managerial post vacant.
Sporting Gijon - Iñaki Tejada replaces Manolo Preciado as manager of Sporting Gijon, just as a caretaker though.
Zaragoza - Manolo Jimenez replaces Javier Aguirre.

France:
Nice - Rene Marsiglia replaces Eric Roy.
Evian - Pablo Correa replaces Bernard Casoni.

yeppp

Good work on the update! Started a new game with Norwich and it's looking good. The only thing that caught my eye was that Stoke are just destroying everyone they play. :D They beat Chelsea away 4-1 and then Manchester City, away as well, 4-3. Swansea also seems to get insanely good results and they're top of the league right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back