LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salvador Agra(Olhanense) goes to betis per 200.000 in end of the season.

Do you think its worth not starting a new save until the next update comes out in a couple of days or is it gonna be pretty much the same mate?

about 200 changes roughly, including sturridge and chamberlain actually being in the first team...

rets of changes are mainly lower league transfers and loans missed, off foreign transfers and managerial changes

I have downloaded and applied the update. Generally it is, as usual, an excellent addition to the game. This time however, I have a question regarding managers.
In the updated game, if you go to "major clubs" then to "Europe", there are a few clubs at the bottom of this list who show as having no manager. They actually do have managers who do show up in the FM12 editor. For some reason they are not picked up when this update is applied.
Am I missing a simple solution, or is this an error which can only be fixed with a further update?

For the 11th release, i will simply update the file that is already up,

you will know due to added description and a different date on the main title, still the same time ETC

Cheers

Ruben Amorim(Benfica) is on loan to SC Braga per 18 months, begins in 1st january

PS:
i think Olhanense should have more budget becaus they´s sell a few players, but its only my opinion.

Last edited:
i think Tim Krul's CA should be updated from 2.5 to 3 and i still think sturridge should be made into a natural right winger

Hey LFCMarshall, some more suggestions...

FC Barcelona
Dani Alves - AMR to accomplished because sometimes he plays in an advanced position
Fabregas - AMR/AML to competent because he has deputised in those positions recently due to injury
Iniesta - AML to natural, sometimes plays wing to accommodate Thiago
Thiago - CM to natural
Puyol - RB to accomplished, is his secondary position
Messi - AMR to natural, was his position before going central
Mascherano - CB to natural, plays there very often
Adriano - Improve his defending, is a catastrophe in my save games (always have to sell him)
Cuenca - Improve CA/PA due to recent form
Tello - Improve CA/PA
Pinto - Slightly improve CA
Villa - AML to natural, a striker *** winger
Keita - Slightly improve CA/PA & CB/LB to competent, very underrated and can deputise down back
Make Mascherano slightly worse and Busquets slightly better to reflect Busquets being 1st choice DM

Tottenham
Bale - Natural AML

Newcastle

I think Newcastle as a whole are underestimated in ability and future ability in Football Manager, and that's not just a bias perception, just current form suggests otherwise :)

Also I'm sure Xisco's (Newcastle) contract ends in 2012 rather than 2013.

mate, you didn't make Jose Enrique Or Craig Bellamy better. they both have to have massive increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back