LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there an update on here that i can get for my ipad? like january transfers, free agent lists, being international teams, etc?

i dont think puyol should play right back as he looks out of place there, mascherano is not a natural centre and generally barcelona are too good already and dont need any boosts

Hey LFCMarshall, some more suggestions...

FC Barcelona
Dani Alves - AMR to accomplished because sometimes he plays in an advanced position
Fabregas - AMR/AML to competent because he has deputised in those positions recently due to injury
Iniesta - AML to natural, sometimes plays wing to accommodate Thiago
Thiago - CM to natural
Puyol - RB to accomplished, is his secondary position
Messi - AMR to natural, was his position before going central
Mascherano - CB to natural, plays there very often
Adriano - Improve his defending, is a catastrophe in my save games (always have to sell him)
Cuenca - Improve CA/PA due to recent form
Tello - Improve CA/PA
Pinto - Slightly improve CA
Villa - AML to natural, a striker *** winger
Keita - Slightly improve CA/PA & CB/LB to competent, very underrated and can deputise down back
Make Mascherano slightly worse and Busquets slightly better to reflect Busquets being 1st choice DM

Tottenham
Bale - Natural AML
yepp

France
Gassama Lyon to Lorient until 2016
okayyy
I think Newcastle as a whole are underestimated in ability and future ability in Football Manager, and that's not just a bias perception, just current form suggests otherwise :)

Also I'm sure Xisco's (Newcastle) contract ends in 2012 rather than 2013.
ive already improved them alot pal
mate, you didn't make Jose Enrique Or Craig Bellamy better. they both have to have massive increases.
yes i did, bellamy been increased alot, now 153 CA, was only 144... gave him better pace, shooting aswell as some others... enrique is 151 CA, both been improved
Up ched evans finishing and shooting
yepp
How come the patch goes back 12.0?
because my steam is not updating anything this year so i have the same original official update, although ive never had any problems
is there an update on here that i can get for my ipad? like january transfers, free agent lists, being international teams, etc?
Nope, you cant get updates for ipads/pods ETC
i dont think puyol should play right back as he looks out of place there, mascherano is not a natural centre and generally barcelona are too good already and dont need any boosts
puyol should be made an accomplished right back as he does play there sometimes, mascherano i will not make natural but quite a high accomplished rating so you can train him

Great update, some minor things I noticed :)

S.Aurier now plays for Toulouse instead of RC Lens.
E.Izaguirre is back from injury after his broken leg.
For Millwall - D.Henderson and L.Trotter deserve a boost. Henderson especially, his shooting is dreadful on FM (10 or 12 i think) while he has scored 16 so far this season.

Benfica:
Rodrigo Improve CA/PA
Nelson Oliveira
Improve CA/PA

PS: if you want some help in portugueses league tell me, i help.

This is weird at beginning of season 3, every single chairman in Ligue 1 is looking to step down, all 20 or whatever at once just got messages.

Great update, some minor things I noticed :)

S.Aurier now plays for Toulouse instead of RC Lens.
E.Izaguirre is back from injury after his broken leg.
For Millwall - D.Henderson and L.Trotter deserve a boost. Henderson especially, his shooting is dreadful on FM (10 or 12 i think) while he has scored 16 so far this season.
ok mate
Benfica:
Rodrigo Improve CA/PA
Nelson Oliveira
Improve CA/PA

PS: if you want some help in portugueses league tell me, i help.
okayy
This is weird at beginning of season 3, every single chairman in Ligue 1 is looking to step down, all 20 or whatever at once just got messages.

Okayy!? all i did was give people bigger budgets cus every team had nothing :L

Hi LFCMashall,

Several people on the forum where I sit, have remarked the significant number of transfers not made ​​in French Ligue 2, and want to know if this will be fixed for the final version.

Thank you for your answer :)

Hi LFCMashall,

Several people on the forum where I sit, have remarked the significant number of transfers not made ​​in French Ligue 2, and want to know if this will be fixed for the final version.

Thank you for your answer :)
nope im afraid they wont be done, i simply havent got enough time this year, although even in previous years ligue 2 wouldnt be done, not enough people would use it compared to the other leagues i could do instead
Capello no longer england manager :P

BREAKING! Capello quits as England boss

yeppp

just noticed pantilimon is still on loan in man city squad mate. He's bought for $2.4 mn in the January window. Ignore if fixed.

havent checked the update so far but i already know your updates are very good so keep up the good work mate

dont know if you have done isaac cuenca from barcelona looks a very promising young player who can play on the wing and up front looks simular to pedro from barca you should rate highly as he was wanted by the big four in the premier league but signed a long term deal with the club

leeds united havent got a manager

hasnt as monaco been taken over by rich person not too sure who it is simular to psg and malaga

also players you should make better who are doing well in the league current ability and potential ability

jordi alba - valencia
jermey mathieu - valencia
adil rami - valencia
sofaine feghouli - valencia

andoni iraola - bilbao
javi martinez- bilbao - cb dm cm
ander herrera - bilbao
oscar de marcos - bilbao
iker muniain - bilbao
fernando llorente - bilbao
jose callejon - real madrid
mbaye niang - caen
oliver giroud - montpeilier
lukas podolski - koln
marco reus - gladbach
marc-andre ter stegen - gladbach
thibaut courtois - chelsea
shane long - west brom
demba ba- newcastle
yohan cabaye - newcatle
cheick tiote - newcastle
fabrico coloccini - newcastle
michel vorm - swansea
tim krul - newcastle

fabio capello is still england manager youve missed that

and have u done the reading takeover

Please make England vacant for the managers job after Capello quit today, thank god! lol.
Not sure who could be the next manager yet but I doubt it will be confirmed for your next release. :)

Mario Balotelli - Improve mental abilities, has matured somewhat at City to have an influence on games
Guisseppi Rossi - AML/AMR to accomplished, played in this positions with some success
Alexandre Pato - AML/AMR to accomplished, the Duck can use his pace on the wing
Robin Van Persie - Increase CA to reflect his awesome goal scoring form
Arjen Robben - AML to natural
Samir Nasri - AML/AMR to natural & AMC to accomplished, more of a winger at City
Rafael van der Vaart - Increase CA, his influence on games are massive for Tottenham
Nani - Increase CA, the plucky winger is a tricky proposition
Fabio Coentrao - MC to accomplished & DR to competent, the Mr.Fixit of Madrid
Modric - Increase CA/PA, world class playmaker a la Xavi
Yaya Toure - AMC to natural, can play in an advanced position
Micah Richards - Increase CA/PA considerably, currently has atrocius defending skills
Kyle Walker - Increase CA/PA, broke into Spurs first 11
Joleon Lescott - Slightly increase CA, starts for City but current ability is not City standard
Martin Kelly - Increase CA/PA, good young full back & future England player
Joe Hart - Increase CA/PA, world class keeper
Wojciech Szczesny - Increase PA, will get better over time
Hamit Altintop - Increase CA/PA, Madrid brought him for some reason but he is currently a disaster in the game
Jose Callejon - Increase CA/PA, Madrid brought him for some reason but he is currently a disaster in the game
Wesley Sneijder - Increase CA & MC to natural, his best his world class
Adam Johnson - Increase CA/PA, has shown signs that he will be a very good player if given an extended run in the team
Craig Bellamy - Increase CA/PA considerably - Liverpool's signing of the season, not bad for a free agent
Jay Spearing - Increase CA/PA, assumed a starting role with Lucas's injury
Mikel Arteta - Slightly increase CA/PA, underrated for player of his calibre
Marouane Chamakh - Decrease CA/PA, terrible
Fernando Torres - Decrease CA/PA, Torres of old is gone
Xabi Alonso - Increase CA, awfully underrated in the game for a world cup winner
Paul Scholes - Add him
Antonio Valencia - RB to accomplished & slight CA increase, rejuvenated after horrific injury
Brad Friedel - Increase CA & Decrease CA of Gomes, Gomes still starts in the game
Benoit Assou-Ekotto - Increase CA, having a good season

Xherdan Shaqiri (FC bale) sign for bayern munchen for the next season for 8 M euros for 4 years contract .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back