LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just noticed pantilimon is still on loan in man city squad mate. He's bought for $2.4 mn in the January window. Ignore if fixed.
okayy
havent checked the update so far but i already know your updates are very good so keep up the good work mate

dont know if you have done isaac cuenca from barcelona looks a very promising young player who can play on the wing and up front looks simular to pedro from barca you should rate highly as he was wanted by the big four in the premier league but signed a long term deal with the club

leeds united havent got a manager

hasnt as monaco been taken over by rich person not too sure who it is simular to psg and malaga

also players you should make better who are doing well in the league current ability and potential ability

jordi alba - valencia
jermey mathieu - valencia
adil rami - valencia
sofaine feghouli - valencia

andoni iraola - bilbao
javi martinez- bilbao - cb dm cm
ander herrera - bilbao
oscar de marcos - bilbao
iker muniain - bilbao
fernando llorente - bilbao
jose callejon - real madrid
mbaye niang - caen
oliver giroud - montpeilier
lukas podolski - koln
marco reus - gladbach
marc-andre ter stegen - gladbach
thibaut courtois - chelsea
shane long - west brom
demba ba- newcastle
yohan cabaye - newcatle
cheick tiote - newcastle
fabrico coloccini - newcastle
michel vorm - swansea
tim krul - newcastle
yeppp
fabio capello is still england manager youve missed that

and have u done the reading takeover
capello only got sacked last night, update is nearly 6 days old! :L
Please make England vacant for the managers job after Capello quit today, thank god! lol.
Not sure who could be the next manager yet but I doubt it will be confirmed for your next release. :)
all done
Mario Balotelli - Improve mental abilities, has matured somewhat at City to have an influence on games
Guisseppi Rossi - AML/AMR to accomplished, played in this positions with some success
Alexandre Pato - AML/AMR to accomplished, the Duck can use his pace on the wing
Robin Van Persie - Increase CA to reflect his awesome goal scoring form
Arjen Robben - AML to natural
Samir Nasri - AML/AMR to natural & AMC to accomplished, more of a winger at City
Rafael van der Vaart - Increase CA, his influence on games are massive for Tottenham
Nani - Increase CA, the plucky winger is a tricky proposition
Fabio Coentrao - MC to accomplished & DR to competent, the Mr.Fixit of Madrid
Modric - Increase CA/PA, world class playmaker a la Xavi
Yaya Toure - AMC to natural, can play in an advanced position
Micah Richards - Increase CA/PA considerably, currently has atrocius defending skills
Kyle Walker - Increase CA/PA, broke into Spurs first 11
Joleon Lescott - Slightly increase CA, starts for City but current ability is not City standard
Martin Kelly - Increase CA/PA, good young full back & future England player
Joe Hart - Increase CA/PA, world class keeper
Wojciech Szczesny - Increase PA, will get better over time
Hamit Altintop - Increase CA/PA, Madrid brought him for some reason but he is currently a disaster in the game
Jose Callejon - Increase CA/PA, Madrid brought him for some reason but he is currently a disaster in the game
Wesley Sneijder - Increase CA & MC to natural, his best his world class
Adam Johnson - Increase CA/PA, has shown signs that he will be a very good player if given an extended run in the team
Craig Bellamy - Increase CA/PA considerably - Liverpool's signing of the season, not bad for a free agent
Jay Spearing - Increase CA/PA, assumed a starting role with Lucas's injury
Mikel Arteta - Slightly increase CA/PA, underrated for player of his calibre
Marouane Chamakh - Decrease CA/PA, terrible
Fernando Torres - Decrease CA/PA, Torres of old is gone
Xabi Alonso - Increase CA, awfully underrated in the game for a world cup winner
Paul Scholes - Add him
Antonio Valencia - RB to accomplished & slight CA increase, rejuvenated after horrific injury
Brad Friedel - Increase CA & Decrease CA of Gomes, Gomes still starts in the game
Benoit Assou-Ekotto - Increase CA, having a good season
most of them ahve been done in the version already released, and others you mentioned are already good enough, EG rvp, modric ETC
Xherdan Shaqiri (FC bale) sign for bayern munchen for the next season for 8 M euros for 4 years contract .
yepp
caretaker only.
Just a few things:
Karim Guede to Freiburg ( Freiburg signs defender Karim Guede from Slovan - World Soccer - Yahoo! Sports )
Vladimir Weiss was sacked from Slovakian national manager position.
Micah Richards should have higher passing/crossing, he made some grat assists this season.
okayy

It's becoming a nightmare (especially for you Marshall) with all these continuous managerial and player transfer/ loan changes when it comes to start a new game.
I'm tempted to put Redknapp in as England manager and Neil Warnock in at Leeds. But what if say Roy Hodgson was appointed as England chief ?
You'd then have a vacancy at WBA ... the dilemma goes on.
I know it's only a game but think some of us including myself take it a bit too seriously sometimes.
Anyway I tried out a new game last night with Capello removed and Rafa Benitez was then installed as England manager by the game.

How do others get on with all the changes, do you just start a game and not bother too much about getting everything as true to real life as possible?

Betting for next England manager at Ladbrokes by the way is 1/6 Redknapp and 4/1 Pearce
For next Leeds manager Redfearn 5/4 Warnock 7/2 Billy Davies 11/4

Sorry to interrupt the requests for the update suggestions ... keep them coming in.

:S

Last edited:
Tbh i never continue a game, because i make so many changes, i want to try out new teams because of a new manager, new player ETC so i constantly restart games

Enzo Perez(Benfica) per loan to estudiantes de la plaza, start in january per 6 months
Souza(Porto) per loan to gremio de porto alegre, start in january per 6 months

Could you improve Ryan Shotton and make him more suited to playing RM.
Ricardo Fuller is no longer injured.

It's either my immense bad luck, or a side-affect of the update.

But, I started a new game with Spurs and I haven't even hit September yet and half of my squad are injured. Including my 3 best players.

Bale - 2/3 months
Modric - 3/4 Months
Van der Vaart - 7 weeks/2 months
Javier Hernandez - 4 weeks
Huddlestone - 3 weeks
Dawson - 2 weeks

And a load of other injuries. I had 4 injured players in one match... :/

It's either my immense bad luck, or a side-affect of the update.

But, I started a new game with Spurs and I haven't even hit September yet and half of my squad are injured. Including my 3 best players.

Bale - 2/3 months
Modric - 3/4 Months
Van der Vaart - 7 weeks/2 months
Javier Hernandez - 4 weeks
Huddlestone - 3 weeks
Dawson - 2 weeks

And a load of other injuries. I had 4 injured players in one match... :/

It's your immense bad luck

I don't know if you have already done this, but Dinamo Moscow are moving into the VTB Arena in 2016. KUTGW! :)

your bad luck pal, injuries are influenced by a load of things. Training, Amount of games, match prep ETC

will look at others

Hi Marshall. Have you done any updates for MK Dons?

Signed Celtic midfielder Paul Slane on loan until the end of the season
Adam Chicksen is back after a loan spell with Leyton Orient
Harry Milton has had his contract cancelled by mutual consent
Mark Beevers & Clinton Morrison returns to Sheffield Wednesday
Angelo Balanta returned to Q.P.R

Last edited:
Add a PPM to Demba Ba?

Drops Deep to Get Ball

Davide Santon - LB->Natural
Gabriel Obertan - Knocks Ball Past Opponents PPM
Tim Krul needs CA and possibly PA improving. Don't know if you had already done it TBH.
Danny Simpson CA slightly raised, has been better than what his in-game stats suggest.

Cuenca and Tello from Barcelona could use a slight CA and significant PA change. Also, both should be accomplished as AML. Also, is Abidal's contract extended for 2 more years? Gabriel Torje from Udinese should be accomplished as AMC and a bit better workload and teamwork(+2 points each maybe). Also, is Chamakh's CA decreased, he's just too beastly in all my saves, the only player to ever score a tat-trick againts me.

Samir Nasri - AML/AMR to natural & AMC to accomplished, more of a winger at City
Modric - Increase CA/PA, world class playmaker a la Xavi
Wesley Sneijder - Increase CA & MC to natural, his best his world class

Nasri is a CAM and has been his whole career. Just because City play him on the wings does not mean he is natural there. Nor does it mean he should magically get worse at playing in a particular position.

Modric is light years behind Xavi. Modric is if anything overrated in FM.

Sneidjer isn't a CM, at all, in any form. He's a CF/CAM. He plays the role that Rooney plays at United.

Cuenca and Tello from Barcelona could use a slight CA and significant PA change. Also, both should be accomplished as AML. Also, is Abidal's contract extended for 2 more years? Gabriel Torje from Udinese should be accomplished as AMC and a bit better workload and teamwork(+2 points each maybe). Also, is Chamakh's CA decreased, he's just too beastly in all my saves, the only player to ever score a tat-trick againts me.
yep
Nasri is a CAM and has been his whole career. Just because City play him on the wings does not mean he is natural there. Nor does it mean he should magically get worse at playing in a particular position.

Modric is light years behind Xavi. Modric is if anything overrated in FM.

Sneidjer isn't a CM, at all, in any form. He's a CF/CAM. He plays the role that Rooney plays at United.
nasri has not been changed, i agree with you

Modric is already good enough, but he s not overrated, quality player

Sniejder, although more an attacking midfield, i believe can play cm too, i wont make him natural but high accomplished so you can train him.. he should adjust fairl well given his technical skills though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back