LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started the game in January 2012 with Tottenham, I'm almost at the end of July and here have been no regens...anybody know why?

Suarez an Evra dirtiness and sportmanship need corrections after what was happening today ;)

Can you update Anderlecht?
Lucas Biglia, Mbokani and Matias Suarez PA should be way higher.

will have a look

and not changign anything to do with suarez, evra... dont get me started on that! haha

hi
just unbelievable , i just started a new game (start in December 2011 ) , mario balotelly have been released from city !!! how come ?

Haha fair enough, although if you changed the start date that might be why, its simulated before so something must have hapened with balotelli

Mark Davies needs to like double in Current Ability. As does Joe Riley, who is now a first team player in the premiership, but the game has him below 100 CA and a poor PA even though he's under 20.

Just noticed that you didn't do this transfer....

Lamine Gassama - free transfer to Lorient.

Mark Davies needs to like double in Current Ability. As does Joe Riley, who is now a first team player in the premiership, but the game has him below 100 CA and a poor PA even though he's under 20.
he is 132 CA in the game, and joe riley low 100, both already been done
Just noticed that you didn't do this transfer....

Lamine Gassama - free transfer to Lorient.
okay mate

I think I aready posted this but it seemed to have been missed... Dinamo Moscow are moving into the VTB Arena in 2016. The stadium is already in the DB as 'VTB Arena Park'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back