LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which players out of the Swansea team have you given an increase to? as most of them deserve an increase! Sigurdsson has an agreed price of £5m not £9m!
most tbh, and the loans i have forgot to untick agreed price so it just randomises it in game :L my bad that
leicester city have no more debts
okay
nick powell needs a massive CA/PA boost
done already
It's a 2 month trial not a loan.
cant do trials on the game so its better put as a loan with a 3.7million permanent view

I think Peter Whittingham deserves a slight CA/maybe PA upgrade

Matt Phillips from Blackpool must have over 130 CA, without question.

Thomas Carroll needs an update. Deserves to be -8/-9, and should definitely have CA around 120-125, rather than the 90 he's on now.

Good to see you're doing this again btw.

im back,.,,,,,,, not only did the evil ex snap my disk turned out her dad corupted my harddrive lol (trained it blokey my ****) good to see your still up n running and congrats on having the most downloads ever!!!!! been reading through a few posts wayyyy to manyyy to view them all n glad to see mr Ba is better lol, cant wait to get cracking on fm12 (finally)

Kevin-Prince Boateng could use a slight CA upgrade. He's been very good for Milan.

John Guidetti should have the 'Places shots' ppm.

Denis Suarez should get a big 30+ CA upgrade, and would make sure his dribbling, passing, creativity, technique and first touch are good. Should also give him 'runs with the ball often' ppm.

Steven Caulker needs a CA/PA upgrade.

Marco Reus needs a CA/PA upgrade, mainly in PA though, which should be over 170.

Shinji Kagawa needs an upgrade on his creativity, crossing and teamwork, and maybe a slight CA boost to go with it.

Oscar from Internacional deserves a CA/PA upgrade. He'll be a star one day.

Patrice Evra and Luis Suarez should have each-other in their 'Disliked people', both at level 100 and permanent.

I don't if you have already changed this or not but I think Irish Premier Division [Republic] Reputation and competition level should rise as a result of Shamrock Rovers making it to Europa League. Also I feel SI really underrates the IPD I think maybe
reputation 90 - 95
competition level 1- 2[or maybe 3]

Also England Foreign Manager likelihood should be lowered following recent events

Ill have a look naylor

@Jocar - you private message me that, why post here + what you talking about!?

Hi

ive used your update many times - its great. However when ive put your file into the editor folder and tried starting a new game the file isnt showing? is there a way of refreshing this so I can input it into a new game? not sure what im doing wrong as ive never had problems before. Dont know if anyone else had had this issue.

cheers

A couple of southampton changes:
Morgan Schniederlin: Ca needs increasing (especially passing)
Jack Cork: Heading should be 9ish
Adam Lallana: Heading & long shots need increasing (+2 for each imo)
Steve De Ridder: Crossing needs reducing (to around 13) Dribbling, Finishing, First touch & Flair need icreasing (+2 for each imo)
Richard Chaplow: Can play (natural) on right wing and (accomplished) on left wing. Also needs a MASSIVE boost for physical and technical stats (his pace/acceleration should be 14)
Rickie Lambert: Acceleration should be 11
Ben Reeves: Massive Ca/Pa boost. Should be able to play right midf, att mid right, left, centre (crossing,dribbling,finishing & first touch should be at least 10)
Frazer Richardson: All of his technical stats need at least 1/2 added to them
KUTGW :)

Last edited:
Henrik Ojamma has been brilliant in the last month or two and deserves an increase, also Bob McHugh is very under rated in the game. And Steve Kirk is a youth coach at Motherwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back