LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McClean needs a big boost to both CA and PA. Definitely one of the most exciting young players I've ever seen. In my mind he is one of the signings of the season. If trapp wasn't such a ****** he would have been called up to the squad.
Also he has signed the paperwork to be declared for the republic as he does not want to play for the north.I know that may not be possible to do but if it is could you make it happen.

Where's the update for the 11th February at 10:00am?
already uploaded on the old file, just edited the file.. i said on this thread thats what i was doing
Hey mate, its official your famous! lol.

You seen this: Football Manager 2012 unofficial winter transfer updates keep your rosters current | PC Gamer

Posted yesterday, well done :)
nice nice ;)
McClean needs a big boost to both CA and PA. Definitely one of the most exciting young players I've ever seen. In my mind he is one of the signings of the season. If trapp wasn't such a ****** he would have been called up to the squad.
Also he has signed the paperwork to be declared for the republic as he does not want to play for the north.I know that may not be possible to do but if it is could you make it happen.
yep will do, and trapp just wanted to keep the same team that went to the euro's.. respectable but when someone like him comes along surely you'd make an execption :P

Wycombe loans finished:

James Harper
Nicholas Bignall
Martin Rowlands
Elliot Benyon

Released:

Kevin Betsy

Signings:

Anthony McNamee [Contract mutually terminated at MK, snapped up by Wycombe on 2 year deal.]

Thank!

If it hasn't been corrected already, David Stockdale's returned to Fulham from his loan spell at Ipswich Town.

already uploaded on the old file, just edited the file.. i said on this thread thats what i was doing

nice nice ;)

yep will do, and trapp just wanted to keep the same team that went to the euro's.. respectable but when someone like him comes along surely you'd make an execption :P
I know. He should have made the exception. Our squad is decent but ageing. It's only a friendly and should have been used to introduce new players. Duffy also got a call. He's actually been playing well he should get a bit of an upgrade.

how do you download the file again...what program zips the file? havent played fm for ages, totally forgot! Sorry for noob question

hi mate, ever since downloading your update i can no longer interact with board i try to ask them something and a blank box appears. Also there is no backroom advice. Is it something ive done? really want to use the update but cant with these things missing. Please help!

Bruno Uvini to Tottenham on a loan deal from Sao Paulo with an option to make permanent for €3.7 million

Which players out of the Swansea team have you given an increase to? as most of them deserve an increase! Sigurdsson has an agreed price of £5m not £9m!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back