LFCMarshall's FM12 Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice work mate.
Samba is still at Blackburn on mine but I haven't been able to update my FM so I think it must be that. Not a big deal.

Vardy also been increased Aswell as Barnett, but the difference between low leagues and top 2 is massive that's why, I'll look through tonight now that I've done the rest

Yeh, its the type of goal that barnett scores probs why i rate him a bit higher, they had a thing on him on football league show on sky. It's like Emile Sinclair is better than what footman says because he made that jump from macclesfield hes all 9 and 10's. Everybody was after Vardy and they rejected it. Not seen much of him tbh, but Blackpool bid 1m for him, so to me thats about 110 ability. But cheers, difficult to judge the lower league ones m8.

Yea vardy is 96 and -7, i cant really justify putting him any higher while he plays conference, he could get into most league 1 teams at the minute.. also upped his rep so his price ups

Barnett is 102, 121 now... again at the minute thats high enough for now imo

but its hard to put them any higher as they need to prove it in higher leagues first although i get what you mean...

ay other changes let me know, im doing a load now

also prices too high or low etc, i can edit there rep :)

just lemme know

Cool, that sounds fair for Vardy m8. With Port Vale they dont have the points deduction on my save might be something i done tho lol, so i unticked the admin box and made there debt payable a bit earlier and they get the deduction and into admin within a week or two. Also Nick Powell at Crewe has had lots of clubs look at him, bit of a lampard needs a boost only 17 and James Constable at Oxford, Swindon bid 400k for him which was accepted but he rejcted move could also do with a boost too and Peter Levens good.. scored from half way line earlier in the season. Good work bud :)

Last edited:
Someone's been having a joke in the editor with Sheffield United goalkeeper Mark Howard.
In the full name details it says Mark Gary Stephen Roger Megson Howard.

Thanks for your great work on the latest update.

Last edited:
Cool, that sounds fair for Vardy m8. With Port Vale they dont have the points deduction on my save might be something i done tho lol, so i unticked the admin box and made there debt payable a bit earlier and they get the deduction and into admin within a week or two. Also Nick Powell at Crewe has had lots of clubs look at him, bit of a lampard needs a boost only 17 and James Constable at Oxford, Swindon bid 400k for him which was accepted but he rejcted move could also do with a boost too and Peter Levens good.. scored from half way line earlier in the season. Good work bud :)
Ok mate
Someone's been having a joke with Sheffield United goalkeeper Mark Howard in the editor
In the full name details it says Mark Gary Stephen Roger Megson Howard.

Thanks for your great work on the latest update.
Haha! I haven't touched him :p and cheers

paul pogba is still at united which is correct, he is still considering his future after been out in the first team against westbrom, he has been offered a four year deal at juventus but not decided what he goin do, fergie made a sam huge mistake with pique so lets hope pogba doesnt turn out to be the same

great update as per normal

on sky they saying pogba has agreed a new deal today but not said for how long

Hi after Readings burst of form i fell quite a few players need to be increased.
Adam Federici- Has been playing brilliant this year think he has kept most clean sheets throughout England CA/PA increase.
Jem Karacan- His work rate has been thenomenal and has been one of the reasons in Readings recent rise. CA/PA increase.
Mikele Legiertwood- Same as Jem K. CA/PA increase.
Alex Pearce/Kaspars Gorkks- Formed a solid partnership together in defence. CA/PA increase.
Shaun Cummings/Joseph Mills- I feel these two should have similar ratings to Griffin/Harte. CA/PA increase.
Jason Roberts/Noel Hunt- Formed a great striking partnerhip within the last few weeks. CA/PA increase.
Mikkel Andersen/Alex McCarthy-two of the best young goalkeepers out of the premier league. Both future premier class keepers. CA/PA increase.
Dmonic Samuel/Jordan Obita/Lawson D'Ath- Look very promising very close to first team football CA/PA increase.
Others Hal robson Kanu and Adam Le Fondre

Also when Anton Zingarevich take over is complete he will clear of Readings Debt owed to Madejski
Decreases
Bryn Gunnarsson Brian Howard Jay Tabb and Simon Church
Thanks for reading Aidan

hi
had to register to comment on this update.

prob the best one around, great work lfcmarshall...and thats coming from a united fan :P

been updating your latest one update for my own use, ca and pa, everyone thinks differently, so i decide on maiking my own adjustments.

Two things I noticed going through england.

liam lawrence isnt on loan at cardiff, and there are two LEE TADANARIO'S at southampton.

great work fella

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back